PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate PAs, which to get?

NeoTeppin
Nov 25, 2007, 01:58 AM
i currently have 160 PA frags and i dont kno which ult i should get. I currently have megid, nosdiga, dus majarra, anga jabroga, the single and twin dagger ones, the power grenade and killer shot.

Whats left to get thats worth it?

StrongFiend
Nov 25, 2007, 02:00 AM
guns....

Anduril
Nov 25, 2007, 02:01 AM
If you have a Techer go with Giresta. With it's PP cost lowered and the Regen sticking around for 4 minutes, it is almost a replacement for Resta.

NeoTeppin
Nov 25, 2007, 02:04 AM
well right now im mainly using my acrofighter, but ill prolly make my techer into an acro just to use the s rank madoogs and whips, but whats the BEST PAs in ur guys' opinions.

Kimil
Nov 25, 2007, 02:29 AM
Twin Daggers >=O

Remedy
Nov 25, 2007, 02:46 AM
Seconding Giresta if you play Guntecher/Acrotecher/Fortecher.

-Ryuki-
Nov 25, 2007, 02:46 AM
Wait 'til next week when we get new PA's.

A2K
Nov 25, 2007, 02:47 AM
Alternatively, you could wait a couple of weeks for when they add some new photon arts to the existing roster.

Celi-Ka
Nov 25, 2007, 02:55 AM
Some suggestions:

Masei-sou - Bow PA (75 PA Fragments) - Knocks down an enemy (unless blocked), chance to cause Stun (not sure what SE levels). My GH-442 uses it, and it's quite effective. I think this bullet potentially has better Stun SE at higher levels (can someone confirm?) than Nosdiga. I believe it's more useful than Chousei-sou, especially on small enemies.

Twin Mayalee - Twin Handgun PA (60 PA Fragments) - Casts Zalure on enemies. (Lower DFP)

Barada Maga - Shotgun PA (60 PA Fragments) - Casts Zoldeel on enemies. (Lower EVA/ATA) I use both this one and Twin Mayalee with my fG. Using both together makes life a lot easier.

Barada Chamga - Shotgun PA (25 PA Fragments) - Casts Charm on enemies. Useful because charmed enemies all target you, leaving them wide open to attacks from your party members.

Mayalee Fury - MachineGun PA (75 PA Fragments) - Launches small enemies, knocks larger enemies back. I find this one especially useful on large enemies, since it basically prevents them from doing anything to you while you're raining bullets on them.

Chuck_Norris
Nov 25, 2007, 02:58 AM
On 2007-11-24 23:46, Remedy wrote:
Seconding Giresta if you play Guntecher/Acrotecher/Fortecher.

Agreed. Once you level it up a bit, it can replace Resta easliy.

NeoTeppin
Nov 25, 2007, 03:54 AM
So are the knuckles and sword just not good PAs cuz noones mentioned them, and honestly those were what i was lookin to get next

Chuck_Norris
Nov 25, 2007, 03:58 AM
The Knuckle UPA is awesome. I don't have the sword one, but i've heard it's very good as well.

NeoTeppin
Nov 25, 2007, 04:16 AM
So should i get sword and knuckles, or giresta and knuckles, or giresta and sword?

TimWessel
Nov 25, 2007, 04:24 AM
I havent seen the new sword one... I want it, but I may end up sticking with the Tornado one.. cause I likes it..

mizukage
Nov 25, 2007, 05:30 AM
With 160PA frags...so many? Maybe, you should try out either the twin claw or the sword. Those weapons are awesome!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mizukage on 2007-11-25 02:31 ]</font>

norrisj15
Nov 25, 2007, 10:39 AM
definantly get the knuckles....

IMO the sword isnt that good. Stupid single targetness.
and w/ the rebalances to the other PA's i like the original.

mm i like the twin dagger ult as previously stated, but the normal ones r very good too.

as a AF you'd probably want to get the single saber ult PA.

those are my suggestions, but if i was you I'd wait till we get the new batch of PA's that single claw PA looks nice and the fists might be ok for you too.

Midknight
Nov 25, 2007, 10:54 AM
Is killer shot that great?

NeoTeppin
Nov 25, 2007, 11:44 AM
killer shot was originally not that good because it took a while to kill guys with it, but with the new change in monsters STA its a lot easier to kill em.