PDA

View Full Version : Now that I can finally get online, my trade list! (Updated)

Tenko
Jan 6, 2003, 03:42 PM
I know what I have to offer may not be much, but maybe someone has what I want but has been looking for this stuff.

What I have to offer:

999,999 Meseta
DB Saber
Brionac
Vjaya
Gobooma's Claw
Defense Material x2

What I'm looking for, ordered from what I want most to least:

Whatever mag cell makes the Elnoa mag
Rico's Glasses
Kit of Mark 3
Kit of Master System
Parts of Robochao

Anyway, thanks for looking over my trade list!

And I don't expect anyone to want to trade for what I've got anymore - all the good stuff's gone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tenko on 2003-01-13 13:06 ]</font>

Nintendo
Jan 6, 2003, 06:23 PM
Sorry, but you won't get any of those things that you want...

Tenko
Jan 6, 2003, 07:38 PM
The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked.

I know I don't have all that great stuff to trade. But who knows? Maybe someone has one they don't use or don't care about, and could use some materials or a couple Photon Drops or something? Yeah, the DB Saber sucks and is quite common, but since it technically is still a Red box item, it was worth listing.

Now, everything I listed, I found. I only got my BBA and got online today. And I don't know how to dupe - and if it does in fact have to do with the modem, then I *can't* since I'm on broadband. (Besides, like I said, a lot of that stuff isn't great - who would dupe it?)

That being said, I don't care if I recieve a dupe, as long as it hasn't been modified in any other way. As far as the mag cells go, it doesn't matter since I'm still raising the mag they'll be given to. And then Nei's Claw is just so I can wax nostalgic. (Same reason I want the Master System kit - the Master System was my first console.) And then Rico's Glasses are just decoration. So it doesn't matter to me if I get a duped item.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tenko on 2003-01-06 16:40 ]</font>

DarKnightCecil
Jan 8, 2003, 08:41 AM
I'll give you my Heart of Angel for 500,000 Meseta.

RavenTW
Jan 8, 2003, 08:48 AM
I got plenty of HU rares if you wanna trade that Secret Gear.

Popo286
Jan 9, 2003, 11:51 AM
Cecil I will give you an angry fist and 500,000 meseta for that Heart of Angel.

Popo286
Jan 9, 2003, 12:09 PM
i also have an elysion I can throw in.

Popo286
Jan 13, 2003, 11:47 AM
btw whatcha want for the secret gear?

Tenko
Jan 13, 2003, 04:09 PM
I've already traded most everything away for a Nei's Claw and a Heart of Angel - I didn't update the list since I thought nobody'd look at it since it'd dropped to the second page.

However, I'd still be willing to buy that Heart of Angel for 500,000 Mesata. Just pick a time and place.