PDA

View Full Version : staring new trade service

Pso_Juggalo
Jan 6, 2003, 04:23 PM
just post or PM me with an item u want and ill see if i have the item or if i dont ill get the item and if u want an item i dont have its going to be a little bit extra then what it would cost if i had it and heres a list of what i have now and i dont know all the %s to the weapons

Orotiagito
Black King Bar+80
Double Cannon
Partisan of Lighting+60
Psycho Wand
2 slot Aura Field (but ill add in 2 addslots)

thats probitly my best stuff but if u dont see anythin u want dont be afraid to ask cause i might have it

sepphie
Jan 6, 2003, 04:29 PM
Way to dupe.

sepphie
Jan 6, 2003, 04:31 PM
Uhh.. you're not going to get any response here.. I think all of those are dupes. Alot of people HATE duped items. All of those are by the way..

Guntz348
Jan 6, 2003, 05:01 PM
i dont think they are all dupes. i know they are all dupes i mean if u wanna trade dupes what ever but shit, at least be honest and tell people they are dupes.

FenixTrey
Jan 6, 2003, 05:04 PM
Have you people not read Pixelates thread? Come on, you people, stop harrassing traders because you think they're duping. Worry about yourselves, god damnit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FenixTrey on 2003-01-06 14:05 ]</font>

Angelz0r
Jan 6, 2003, 05:28 PM
Yeah stop harrassing people just because you think there dupers.
Or have duped items.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Angelz0r on 2003-01-06 14:34 ]</font>

Guntz348
Jan 6, 2003, 06:56 PM
its called fraud. what about the poor kid who thinks hes gettin something legit and its not. then if ST can actually delete all the dupes one day it goes poof. some poor kids gets suckered into tradin the stuff hes worked a long time to get and im not supposed to be pissed off that people like this guy are tryin to rip off people? its one thing if he addmits it but dont piss on my back and tell me its rainin

Fuchikoma
Jan 6, 2003, 07:43 PM
If the buyer cares if its legit or not, he'll ask. You dont have to ask for them.