PDA

View Full Version : My Little Ranty!

MrNomad
Nov 25, 2007, 05:46 PM
I have some issues with certain parties, most of them randoms. 1st off...I hate parties with that one member (and you know who they are) who just talks constantly, always says some wierd phrase and then ends with "XD" like they need to stick that after everything they say since no one else thinks it funny. They always end with XD and it annoys me to no extent, but I'm a nice guy and I dont just say "STFU god you're annoying" I just say "lol," and if you ever party with me and I reply with that then you know straight up that I really dont care http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif The other thing I hate is when I join a party of 1 other or one guy joins my party and its just the 2 of us, and I say "hi"....Nothing back, and its like that the whooooole time in the mission, yet when we finish the other player stays with me for the next mission > > it's just disturbing.

Lol at all the majarra hate that's sprung up now that 1UP is over and we have the JA system. Just about everyone that didnt abuse this PA has a thing against it now. Ok, listen: I understand how you feel. 1UP is over, the fFs are no longer crucifying the n00bs for not using majarra at the bonus mission, and the JA system allows all the other pas to do a lot of dmg like majarra does, blablabla. Thats understandable, but if the JA system WASNT here, guess how many fFs would run back to majarra? And people who are anti-majarra always seem to forget how the JA system works for ALL weapons, not just the old ones you werent allowed to use during the bonus missions back in 1UP, and yeah, JA makes majarra stronger than other pas, but now the dmg gap is a lot smaller than before http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Is anyone else disappointed with the new SUVs? What the hell is so good about them? The sword SUV just does about 4k to enemies infront of you and that's it....What the hell? My Sturm does over 10k all around me as well as burn SE! And the other one, I think it was a knuckle SUV, so it prolly sucks as much as the sword version. Oh well, it looks good lol. End rant!