PDA

View Full Version : gun pa's?

Da_trader
Nov 25, 2007, 08:58 PM
how long does it take to level 1 gun pa to cap of 40 if u spam just that one pa till it caps?

Tetsaru
Nov 25, 2007, 09:17 PM
On 2007-11-25 17:58, Da_trader wrote:
how long does it take to level 1 gun pa to cap of 40 if u spam just that one pa till it caps?

Well, that depends on what gun you're using. Weapons such as Shotguns and Bows tend to level rather quickly, while Rifles and Crossbows take FOR-EV-ER. >_<

I joined PSU back in January, nearly a year ago. I started off as a Ranger and over time, got into Fortegunner and later, Protranser. I'm still FG right now, and I tend to use my rifles more than anything, but still, I only have Frozen Shot and Rising Shot to level 30, though most of the others are 21+ or close to that. I have several others at 30 as well, and I've also got Twin Rising to level 31 atm. It takes a lot of time and dedication, but I wouldn't give up my LV4 status effect rifle bullets for anything. :3

You can always try that one trick with the King Vahra spawn on Block 3 of Plains Overlord, or just stick to using one shot if you're doing multiple runs of a mission. The last few runs I've done of Sakura Blast have helped me level my Burning Shot and Plasma Shot. There also happens to be a 10* rifle board there too that I'm after, lol... >_<

Da_trader
Nov 25, 2007, 09:35 PM
so how long would it take if u just spam that one pa? for every mission and u play strait for 24 hours? like just one day wat level can it be?

Turambar
Nov 25, 2007, 09:37 PM
Since I doubt anyone has done that, I don't think an answer is out there....

Randomness
Nov 25, 2007, 09:44 PM
Depends on where you spam it.

The general consensus about WHERE to level though, is either the Plains Overlord trick, or just Valley of Carnage in block 2, by the PP cube.

Da_trader
Nov 25, 2007, 10:37 PM
so how long would it take in ur pro opinion ??

pikachief
Nov 25, 2007, 10:44 PM
On 2007-11-25 18:44, Randomness wrote:
Depends on where you spam it.

The general consensus about WHERE to level though, is either the Plains Overlord trick, or just Valley of Carnage in block 2, by the PP cube.

the plains overloard trick is very hard to do, idk even know if u can still do it, because the enemies flinch now when shot.

Bliven
Nov 25, 2007, 10:46 PM
gun pa's don't level, ever. Seriously though, the best way to level them is soloing.

Da_trader
Nov 26, 2007, 12:32 AM
so soloing how long would u think it would take if u play an average of 20hrs a day and just spamming the pa till it reaches cap?

pikachief
Nov 26, 2007, 12:33 AM
i can cap a crossbow in 4 days ^.^

(i got the ice one from 1-22 in 2 days http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif and i didnt do it ALL DAY either http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif )

Da_trader
Nov 26, 2007, 12:35 AM
so u would say an average of 2 days for each pa to reach cap if u spam it just that one pa for 20 hours a day?

Nyreal
Nov 26, 2007, 12:48 AM
I doubt you'll be able to spam for 20 hours a day. Your best bet is to just level them normally, as you play through the game.

If you hit the level cap with one character, pass the bullets on to another! XD

Da_trader
Nov 26, 2007, 01:22 AM
i can play for 24hrs strait trust me plus my brother can play on the same char while im sleeping so yea im goin for capping a riffle pa in 2 days and capping twin guns pa in a day and a half it should be possible so im proving it i guess i have a new goal for psu no life and soul for me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Nyreal
Nov 26, 2007, 01:25 AM
Have fun.

If anything, you'll make lots of money and levels in the process. Be sure to post your results and methods.

pikachief
Nov 26, 2007, 01:30 AM
On 2007-11-25 22:22, Da_trader wrote:
i can play for 24hrs strait trust me plus my brother can play on the same char while im sleeping so yea im goin for capping a riffle pa in 2 days and capping twin guns pa in a day and a half it should be possible so im proving it i guess i have a new goal for psu no life and soul for me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

if u played 20 hours a day then maybe u can cap a gun PA in 2 days.

im gonna try to get every PA to 40 but im not gonna go crazy over it, jsut when 1 PA hits 40, im gonna use another PA until i got all my PAs to 40. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

(lets see.... i should be done by 2012.....)

Da_trader
Nov 26, 2007, 02:07 AM
iight ima have them capped by mid january

Vuman
Nov 26, 2007, 02:11 AM
Go Vahras walk off if you shoot them. If you stand behind them and leave them alone, they will do their heal and stay stationary. Glad I got my handguns up before this update.

Da_trader
Nov 26, 2007, 03:27 AM
hmm interesting im still goin to do it my way

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 26, 2007, 03:57 AM
Since this is sort of related, What is the best Handgun PA? I'm thinking Lightning for Shock or the Ult PA Mayalee Hit.

Is the Handgun Ult PA Mayalee Hit any good? It hits two targets and steals HP. This is for an Acrofighter class btw.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlphaMinotaux on 2007-11-26 01:02 ]</font>

Sexy_Raine
Nov 26, 2007, 04:04 AM
Laser Cannon are hard as hell to lv, but Lightning Beasts is the best mission to attempt it. nice thin corridors make it easy to hit 4+ enemies.

Carlo210
Nov 26, 2007, 05:03 AM
*reads the topic title: gun pa's *

What does the gun PA have?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Carlo210 on 2007-11-26 02:04 ]</font>

Da_trader
Nov 26, 2007, 05:39 AM
its not wat the gun pa has im saying how long does it take to level pa's and is it possible to cap a pa for any gun in 2 days of playin 20 hours strait and only spamming that one pa for those 2 days

amtalx
Nov 26, 2007, 08:16 AM
On 2007-11-26 02:39, Da_trader wrote:
its not wat the gun pa has im saying how long does it take to level pa's and is it possible to cap a pa for any gun in 2 days of playin 20 hours strait and only spamming that one pa for those 2 days

Lvl 30 takes about 22-25 hours for Rifles which are by far the hardest PA to level in the game. I can't tell you about 40 because I'm ignoring my Rifles while I level up more useful weapons (Shotguns and Laser Cannons ftw). However, I did empty 2 Phantoms fighting De Rol Le and that got me 2% towards Lvl 31.

If you have the patience to level Rifles, you can do anything in this game...

Dragwind
Nov 26, 2007, 08:21 AM
If you're going to lvl it, lvl it solo. Just run through the AMF or another long mission on a low rank. But be warned, it will take quite a long time. Probably quite a few days if you spammed it nonstop.

Da_trader
Nov 26, 2007, 08:52 AM
so riffles the longest hmm u would say about 4 days for each riffle pa right? how about the others?

wolfie2
Nov 26, 2007, 09:10 AM
ive playin PSU since day 1 and i can tell u for a fact rifle pa will take about 1-4 days playin nonstop till cap all depends on where u lvl and wut lvl its currently at as for the others shotgun will take about 2 days till cap if startin at lvl 1, twin handguns will more then likely take 2 or 3 days as will mach guns now that the glitch is gone grenade launchers im not to sure since i havnt really payed attention to them much and laser cannons i hav no idea seeing as how ALL laser cannons suck with or without the glitch coz its only good for box breaking or boss fightin hope this helps u http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

amtalx
Nov 26, 2007, 10:01 AM
On 2007-11-26 05:52, Da_trader wrote:
so riffles the longest hmm u would say about 4 days for each riffle pa right? how about the others?

It's 22-25 hours of constant firing for Rifles, so you could technically do it in under 2 days if you had the time. It's pretty boring though...

Jife_Jifremok
Nov 26, 2007, 01:00 PM
On 2007-11-26 00:57, AlphaMinotaux wrote:
Since this is sort of related, What is the best Handgun PA? I'm thinking Lightning for Shock or the Ult PA Mayalee Hit.

Is the Handgun Ult PA Mayalee Hit any good? It hits two targets and steals HP. This is for an Acrofighter class btw.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlphaMinotaux on 2007-11-26 01:02 ]</font>

I'd say Mayalee Hit if you're only going for one handgun bullet. If I remember right, Mayalee Hit at level 21 single-hit did less damage than Burning Hit level 21, but did more damage with a double hit. My Mayalee Hit is level 30 now and single-hit damage matches level 21 Burning Hit on ice-element De Rol Le.

Mayalee Hit's weakness is its PP consumption and that it's a bitch to use charges on 1H weapons unless you use both weps.