PDA

View Full Version : just wondering

wolfie2
Nov 26, 2007, 07:21 AM
ok so its been 6 days since AotI has been released and even tho ive told all my PSU friends that the AMF HQ and AMF Metro Platform are the best for exp and mission points and meseta, everybody is runnin on Moatoob and Old Rosenom City, wut gives?? why are ppl doin these missions if all i ever hear babout is "ooo i need money" or "omg i just spent like xxxx meseta on some stupid items now im broke"???? can anyone help me out here and explain to me why this is done and b4 anybody says it dont tell me its because theres better drops which i know there are but it takes time to sell items and gettin cr@p meseta while hunting is not the way to get fast money which i kno everybody wants. so pls anybody out there with a GOOD explaination?

pikachief
Nov 26, 2007, 07:36 AM
im pretty sure its for the drops. me and all my friend just do those for drops. lol its just drops.

creativehope
Nov 26, 2007, 07:37 AM
The simple explanation is that the AMF Metro is not an easy mission to run, especially. while the mission does give great payout its just to dfficult to run without a full party thats the simple answer (or at least I think it is)

pikachief
Nov 26, 2007, 07:42 AM
no cuz i can do it easily with a party of 3 >.>

wolfie2
Nov 26, 2007, 08:09 AM
u get 4 lv100+ ppl fortegunners and mayb a techer and its easy so i kno it aint that

CelestialBlade
Nov 26, 2007, 08:10 AM
People are rarehunting, as always. When I'm not partying with friends I'm soloing in Rozenom for the 10* R-Mag or Sakura for the 10* Slicer.

Dragwind
Nov 26, 2007, 08:14 AM
I'd say they mostly do other area's for rares. The AMF missions also do take quite longer than the others, and not with rares that many desire.

pikachief
Nov 26, 2007, 08:15 AM
http://psutopia.com/uploadr/view/691

creativehope
Nov 26, 2007, 12:08 PM
Well I guess I was wrong, maybe I need to get stronger or something. I tried soloing the AMF Metro it took me an hour plus and 15 scapes to do it. then when I brought a protranser friend it took 45mins and I still needed 8 scapes to finish. I guess I just gotta become a stronger fortetecher or something seeing as how you guys have it that easy

CelestialBlade
Nov 26, 2007, 12:21 PM
On 2007-11-26 09:08, creativehope wrote:
Well I guess I was wrong, maybe I need to get stronger or something. I tried soloing the AMF Metro it took me an hour plus and 15 scapes to do it. then when I brought a protranser friend it took 45mins and I still needed 8 scapes to finish. I guess I just gotta become a stronger fortetecher or something seeing as how you guys have it that easy

People can say whatever they want on the internet without needing to back it up. My Guntecher and a Wartecher friend of mine finished Military Subway for the first time in 48 minutes, anyone who says it doesn't take any time is either running it on C or has never ran it before. Or is perhaps confusing it with the mission before it.

Even on a Fortefighter, it's gonna take a while to complete, and considering one of the CASTs seems to have an Incapacitate attack, you're gonna need some Scapes.

wolfie2
Nov 26, 2007, 04:44 PM
im a fortegunner and ran it with 3 other fotegunner and did it in like 45 or so mins coz all we used was either shotguns or twin handguns and were all lv100+

ilovetypemoon
Nov 26, 2007, 04:51 PM
On 2007-11-26 13:44, wolfie2 wrote:
im a fortegunner and ran it with 3 other fotegunner and did it in like 45 or so mins coz all we used was either shotguns or twin handguns and were all lv100+

Too bad not everyone always have level 100+ characters and a party of fortegunners. I ran there with a group of 6 and it wasn't too bad but doing it with solo or 2 people seems out of the question. I could solo Sakura Blast or Lightning Beast fine and rares drop frequently there. The rares that drops in AMF don't really appeal to me, at least for the time and effort that takes to finish it.

ljkkjlcm9
Nov 26, 2007, 04:58 PM
because people are doing the runs they want to rather than just doing the runs for EXP and money... ya know, having fun

THE JACKEL