PDA

View Full Version : Ok I need help.

DUN
Nov 26, 2007, 09:50 AM
Would I find rares [B]'s better if i had 3 star luck or dose that matter cause my friend is a beast and he has 3 star and as a cast i only have 1 star so should he form the party?

Mwabwetumba
Nov 26, 2007, 09:54 AM
Yeah, 3* luck will aid you and your friend in finding things. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

th0rnz
Nov 26, 2007, 02:58 PM
There is a "Drop anything" value monsters have, which gives them a percent to drop anything, be it meseta, materials, monomate....etc.

3 star luck will increase the chance of them dropping an item, but doesn't exactly increase your chance of an S rank [B] dropping.

Hope that helps.

pionear
Nov 26, 2007, 06:39 PM
On 2007-11-26 11:58, th0rnz wrote:
There is a "Drop anything" value monsters have, which gives them a percent to drop anything, be it meseta, materials, monomate....etc.

3 star luck will increase the chance of them dropping an item, but doesn't exactly increase your chance of an S rank [B] dropping.

Hope that helps.

Agree'd.

Turb0
Nov 26, 2007, 07:20 PM

Hope that helps.

Yes, but every item dropped has a chance at being an S rank board. Say you kill 100 monsters. Suppose that with no luck, 50 of them drop something and with 3 star luck, 75 drop something. (completely made up numbers btw) That's 25 more chances at getting an S rank board with 3 star luck. I could be mistaken, but it makes sense to me anyway.

ljkkjlcm9
Nov 26, 2007, 07:31 PM
On 2007-11-26 16:20, Turb0 wrote:

Hope that helps.

Yes, but every item dropped has a chance at being an S rank board. Say you kill 100 monsters. Suppose that with no luck, 50 of them drop something and with 3 star luck, 75 drop something. (completely made up numbers btw) That's 25 more chances at getting an S rank board with 3 star luck. I could be mistaken, but it makes sense to me anyway.

that's the idea behind it at least, doesn't mean you'll get one though lol

THE JACKEL