PDA

View Full Version : Kubara Guns Question

batokage
Nov 26, 2007, 11:56 AM
It is apparent to me that Kubara melee weps get a very nice PA damage bonus now, but it makes me wonder. Have the kubara guns gotten any improvements in the system rebalance, or in the expansion? or are they still the same lower atp (not considering after grinding)/higher pp?

do they have anything else to them now, like extra chance of SE?

pikachief
Nov 26, 2007, 11:58 AM
only kubara striking weapons had the 10% lower att when using PAs so only they were boosted. and they were only boosted to normal status, no actual boost of any kind.

batokage
Nov 26, 2007, 12:13 PM
are you serious? cause i could swear my 30% light nuckluc+5 are doing the same damage as my 18% earth gudda gant +3 with just attack counters and all (on monsters who are NOT weak or strong against those said elements). I will check again.

Remedy
Nov 26, 2007, 12:19 PM
As he said, the elements were not a factor.

panzer_unit
Nov 26, 2007, 12:19 PM
That's probably the extra 12% element talking. The difference on ATP from knuckles should be barely noticable... what, 100 out of nearly 1500 total?

panzer_unit
Nov 26, 2007, 12:59 PM
oh yeah, whoops.

I can never get these damage comparisons to come out conclusively. I was sure Gigush+10 with the set bonus was actually stronger Caliburn, but that was a combination of good "average" damage results for the one versus just a wider range of numbers on the other. It lets you see what you want to see.