PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or are the all the people on this board gettin

Guntz348
Jan 6, 2003, 07:39 PM
i can not take this anymore stupid ass 13 year old little bastards with IQ's of about 7 posting the most retarded things in the world on the web board. all these fucking retards goin pso is discontinued and i have 5 mono mates would anyone like to trade for a yas9000m? i mean wtf is going on here did all the people on this fucking web board just catch down syndrome?!?! or did all the regular inteligent people see the idiots moving in and said "fuck this im out"? am i the only one whos noticed this decline in the quality of people using this board or am i just angry?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-01-06 16:40 ]</font>

Munki
Jan 6, 2003, 07:58 PM
Honestly, you should take what people say with a grain of salt. There are PLENTY of people I feel are intelligent, and I enjoy talking and arguing with. There are also people that I just don't even read their posts, as they are just idiots, or are trying to bait people into flame wars.

You gotta take the good with the bad. There are gonna be idiots whenever you deal with people. Especially when they have the protection of anonymity. Some people love to bait and insult others online, as they could do it without getting their ass beat down. Or so I think.

On the other hand, I think that some people that I consider to be intelligent, logical, nice people talk down and belittle others as they feel they are better than them... and that just makes them look like an elitist prick. And that's almost as bad as being an idiot.

edit: changed some wording around to make a comment less offensive, which was not how it was intended.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Munki on 2003-01-06 17:27 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Jan 6, 2003, 08:02 PM
There are plenty of good people here, quite afew really. It's a public forum, so effectively there will be great people and there will be people that you just don't want to be around due to their attitude.

But you have the ability to just ignore them. =)

They can only get to you if you let them, and for some people that's exactly what they want to happen.

Ness
Jan 6, 2003, 09:23 PM
I like the peole here (well most of them). The only people that get on my nerves are attention whores.

Neo-Zenji
Jan 6, 2003, 09:31 PM
Most are stupid most are smart it doesen't matter as long as they don't just spam instead of given info.

BoUnCeR
Jan 7, 2003, 03:38 PM
u just have to be rational and... chill out. personally I just don't give a f*c|< to what they say/do. An IQ of 7 isn't capable of much http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Blenjar
Jan 7, 2003, 05:55 PM
Man, what kind of topics is there here.....man this is dumb.

Spy
Jan 9, 2003, 11:45 PM
I'm stoopid! Come get some more!

AnimalMother
Jan 10, 2003, 05:34 AM
Message Board and Intelligent are two words that should never be used in the same sentence, especially if this sentence also contains the word discussion. Often enough if a post contains anything of value it is soon forgotten in the train wreck of flames, pissing contests, and other assorted bullshit that follows. Its all good fun though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AnimalMother on 2003-01-10 02:38 ]</font>

Guile
Jan 13, 2003, 11:20 PM
The day people stop making these tard threads is a good day...

Yeah people suck..yeah we all know that

Omni-SqwirL
Jan 14, 2003, 02:14 PM
To answer the title of this post...Yes, people are getting dumber.

Nawms
Jan 14, 2003, 06:09 PM
hey calm down buddy. Besides, I bet most peoples IQ that go to this site are at least 120. If you dont like a site, or the poeple that post in it, dont go there.

FinalMasterM
Jan 14, 2003, 08:07 PM
No, it's just you. Trust me on that.

But really, if you don't like it ignore those people or leave, besides you're the one making all these annoying rant threads on how much you dislike things around here "Oh, people can't type proper english" or "Oh, everyone is getting dumber".

Btw, I'm going to refrain from posting to anymore of your threads, because I belive that if you stop giving someone attention they'll get the hint and leave.

Guntz348
Jan 14, 2003, 09:00 PM
The whole point of this section is so you can vent yourself and just yell about everything thats bothering you. It's all be said before and theres nothing you can do about it, hence the name "Dead Horse Society" but still its here because sometimes you need to shout it all out to feel better.

Guile
Jan 15, 2003, 12:31 AM
Ah the good ol' age of thirteen...why you attacking it!?!!!

Trentdaddy
Jan 16, 2003, 02:01 PM
I'm curious on how can people be so dumb in the first place.

Spy
Jan 16, 2003, 09:05 PM
I blame that fool Kireek!

Vantamiath
Jan 17, 2003, 11:23 PM
Before u; clall me dujm I think you should relize i got fee;ings.

Nawms
Jan 17, 2003, 11:32 PM
On 2003-01-16 11:01, Trentdaddy wrote:

There born that way duh.

angelzeero
Feb 3, 2003, 10:56 PM
It's just you, Guntz... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

SorceressofTime
Feb 4, 2003, 04:48 AM
On 2003-01-17 20:32, Nawms wrote:

On 2003-01-16 11:01, Trentdaddy wrote:

There born that way duh.

OR some people have a bad memory. either that or don't pay attention to many things.

Ness
Feb 4, 2003, 07:10 AM
Many people on this board are stupid, but some of those stupid poeple are cool.

KodiaX987
Feb 4, 2003, 08:27 AM
The Dilbert Principle: People are idiots. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AdamW
Feb 6, 2003, 02:49 AM
An idiot is born every minute. If only there were a way to detect how they would act on the internet before we released them into the wild, then many of the worlds problems would be solved. Hell, I'd probably have gotten the airgun to the head if such a system existed though.

Ness
Feb 6, 2003, 07:18 AM
On 2003-02-04 05:27, KodiaX987 wrote:
The Dilbert Principle: People are idiots. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DILBERT BRINGS THE HOUSE DOWN, YO!

SorceressofTime
Feb 7, 2003, 07:39 AM
also, i'd like to add that if there weren't any idiots in this world, how could you tell the difference between a smart person and a stupid person?

KodiaX987
Feb 7, 2003, 11:46 AM
By watching the Simpsons.

Like, motherfreakin' duh!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DuneMessiah
Feb 18, 2003, 12:11 AM
I can honestly say that I feel dumber for having read this thread. Does that answer the original question?

CGoodness
Feb 21, 2003, 10:07 AM
Me fail English? That unpossibel!
Me no dumdum. Me i.q? 12!