PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Online Status -new idle feature

chibiLegolas
Nov 26, 2007, 05:00 PM
I'm not sure if ppl already mentioned this lately, but am I the only one who's annoyed that almost NO ONE seems to use this new feature in the game?

Pressing on the left analogue button cycles through various player info, including your idle status. Be it, solo play, AFK (long term, AFK (short term), looking for game, etc.

Yet when I'm trying to look for ppl to join, almost no one sets their status on. But instead, we still get the horrible text spamming of "LFG: S runs", etc. of pre AoI days.

Is this new feature flawed in some way that no one seems to use it? If not, PLEASE use them folks instead of cluttering up the lobbies of unecessary noise!

beatrixkiddo
Nov 26, 2007, 05:01 PM
Nobody RTFMs anymore.

CelestialBlade
Nov 26, 2007, 05:23 PM
I use it religiously. I think it's a very useful feature.

Palle
Nov 26, 2007, 05:25 PM
On 2007-11-26 14:23, Typheros wrote:
I use it religiously. I think it's a very useful feature.

Starrz
Nov 26, 2007, 05:31 PM
It doesn't show up when you search people's partner's cards afaik. Rather useless not unless you're looking at the person in a lobby.

Jao
Nov 26, 2007, 08:27 PM
I use it!!!!!
just to help out beginners

Zorafim
Nov 26, 2007, 08:56 PM
It doesn't show up on people's cards, so there's not really any point unless you're looking at them. Once you're there, you may as well ask them if they're AFK or not.

KyEmo
Nov 26, 2007, 10:39 PM
On 2007-11-26 17:56, Zorafim wrote:
It doesn't show up on people's cards, so there's not really any point unless you're looking at them. Once you're there, you may as well ask them if they're AFK or not.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I think it's a pointless addition.