PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Beast fighgunner back from 8 month break... wha

Marks
Nov 26, 2007, 08:29 PM
I came back because I heard you can relive some PSO nostalgia with Forest-Ruins being added, but it turns out that's like years away. Oh well I still want to keep playing.

So I have been playing the past 2 days and I like doubled my meseta from what I had 8 months ago but I don't really know what I'm doing. One thing I bought was a two-headed ragnus because it looks cool and it's the only S rank I can come close to getting for a long time.

Here's my modest arsenal:
-Twin Ripper 44% earth 5 star (twin dagger) 1/10
-Double saber 14% dark 7 star (dbl saber) 0/10
-Bone Dance 14% earth 8 star (dbl saber) 0/10
-Bulletmaster 7 star (twin handgun) 0/10
-Sucker 50% Ice 4 star (dagger) 0/10
-Ryo Masaki 14% fire 7 star (twin claw) 0/10
-Twoheaded ragnus 14% fire 10star (twin saber) 0/10

Armor:
Megaline (no element) 4 star (line shield) 2 slots
Arm slot: Perpa/Power 4 star unit
Extra Slot: Me/hp restore 4 star unit

Ok so I have that and 1,400,000 meseta to spend.

So any suggestions on what to buy? I really like single daggers, but I like most weapons. Also I bought the most expensive PA from the shops for each of my weapons, are the expensive PAs the best?

P.S.: What do the PM machine items for 50k in the variety shop do? Back then you just leveled up the PM until it evolved, so what are the items for?

Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Da_trader
Nov 26, 2007, 08:42 PM
the items are for evolving ur pm do a different type back in the old day it was eaither a melee ranger or force pm but with the devices now the pms can be different varieties like a WT pm that has melee attacks and heals shyt like that really and as a figunner the only advice for u is dont be the class theres too many around lol and start doin runs in the new areas of u got aoi if not hunt pwands and sell them to make money

Konstanse_Xx
Nov 26, 2007, 10:25 PM
Hmm, first thing I'd do is pick up some armour for the missions. A Teroline(NPC Shop Parum) for Parum missions, a Gi-senba or Sori-senba(Neudaiz Shop) for Neudaiz and Moa. And I don't know anything in the Moa shop since I dislike their armour. >.>; But look around for some Ground armour.

Weapon-wise. Get the weapons suited against the mobs of the missions you like to run, personally I have a plethora of Fire/Lightning/Ground.

Don't worry about money too much, just do some runs and you'll be pretty good with cash as you probably saw.

The new 50k devices are used to evolve your finished PM (4XX) into a corrosponding type. (410 can only be 411-414)

Marks
Nov 27, 2007, 06:21 PM
Is buying armor from shops cheaper than player shops? I thought since players can make multiple items from 1 board they can sell it cheaper...

Any more advice on what weapons?
And what should I evolve my PM into? Is it still a good idea to level a PM on an alt for synthing? My main has a 17 striking/2 int PM and my level 1 alt has a pure 39 striking PM. Would I be able to make money by leveling up the striking PM and synthing and selling weapons?