PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Mission for Meseta?

Gaetele
Nov 26, 2007, 10:30 PM
It's been quite awhile since I played PSU, so I don't know how exactly to go about making meseta.

I was an idiot and resubbed on my BB account instead of my PSU account, so I started with a clean slate, and I'm quite poor.

The weapon palette I'm aiming for is:

T-Mag (Jellen, Zalure)/Whip
T-Mag (Shifta, Deband)/Wand (Zodial, Retier)
T-Mag (Foie, Diga)/Saber (Rising Strike)
Card (Reisei-shiki)/Wand (Resta, Reverser)
R-Mag (Lightning) or Card (Raisei-shiki)/Saber (Spinning Strike)
Dual Handguns (Twin Dark)

I have a 4* of all the T-Mags, Wands, Sabers, R-Mag and Dual Handguns. No Card, no Whip. I have all the PAs I need (besides Spinning Strike). Unfortunately, A-rank weapons are so expensive and even the higher * B-rank weapons are out of my budget (after buying all of that, I'm flat broke).

So what are some missions that are good for meseta?

Randomness
Nov 26, 2007, 10:31 PM
If you can handle level 20 ground enemies and have a decent gun (Which you do), you might try soloing Awakened Serpent C (De Rol Le) for the Carapace drop. Which sells for a lot. (Last I sold went for 900k)

EDIT:The price is for PC, btw. (Just to be safe, even though you did mention PSOBB, so...)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2007-11-26 19:32 ]</font>

KyEmo
Nov 26, 2007, 10:41 PM
On 2007-11-26 19:31, Randomness wrote:
If you can handle level 20 ground enemies and have a decent gun (Which you do), you might try soloing Awakened Serpent C (De Rol Le) for the Carapace drop. Which sells for a lot. (Last I sold went for 900k)

EDIT:The price is for PC, btw. (Just to be safe, even though you did mention PSOBB, so...)

Carapace seems to be incredibly easy to come accross too, out of 5 runs 3 of them dropped it.

Gaetele
Nov 27, 2007, 12:11 AM
Well you must have impeccable luck, because I have yet to find one after 7 runs :<

Noblewine
Nov 27, 2007, 12:12 AM
The meseta drops have gotten better since the update. So try the new ones like Scarred Planet though that's the only one I know atm. =/

Gaetele
Nov 27, 2007, 12:37 AM
I've tried those, but they don't give the straight meseta output I need to even think about getting a full palette of A's, which stat-wise I can support but money-wise I'm nowhere near.

I guess I should wait until I have 3 Luck to attempt mass running De Rol Le.

Raine_Loire
Nov 27, 2007, 02:01 AM
The money drops for the new Moatoob missions and Sakura Blast are pretty good... if you can stat wise support a palette of A weaps, you're probably leveled enough to do B runs?

The only way I make money is making A striking weapons and selling them for 10k less than the lowest price in player shops. It never fails me- unless I make it the wrong element...

Gaetele
Nov 27, 2007, 09:15 PM
B rank Sakura Blast was ok, but I think C rank True Darkness is better for pure meseta drops.

My shop is pretty stagnant when it comes to profit, though. I'm not much of a synther and I haven't levelled up my mag at all.

perfectminute
Nov 27, 2007, 10:19 PM
Pretty much any of the new missions are good for money. You might as well do the highest rank mission you can, I think requirements are lowest for De la rol... Just find and good party and stick with it. People wont mind bad equipment if you play well. It seems your acrotecher, so just heal and buff alot, that keeps people happy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Also if you're in a party with people you know, or a techer with giresta don't bother with scapes, if you buy scapes now.

Gaetele
Nov 28, 2007, 12:36 AM
Well I think I'm high enough level (and my palette is looking sexy!)

Pegita (Jellen, Zalure) / Vish (Visshi Grudda)
Pegita (Shifta, Deband) / Magical Wand (Zodial, Retier)
Pegita (Foie, Diga) / Buccaneer (Rising Strike)
Ageha-Kikami (Reisei-shiki) / Magical Wand (Resta, Reverser)
Ageha-Kikami (Raisei-shiki) / Jitseen (Rising Strike)

This will soon (I hope) become:

Pegita (Jellen, Zalure) / Vish Tien (Visshi Grudda)
Pegita (Shifta, Deband) / Magical Wand (Zodial, Retier)
Pegita (Foie, Diga) / Buccaneer (Rising Strike)
Ageha-Kikami (Reisei-shiki) / Magical Wand (Resta, Reverser)
Ageha-Kikami (Raisei-shiki) / Buccaneer (Spinning Strike)
Pegita (Zodial, Resta) / Vish Tien (Visshi Grudda)

I think I'll try running some Sakura Blast A soon for rare drops to sell, although my shop is pretty stagnant. Then I can actually get a decent line shield (Sori-senba, most likely) and then slowly start upgrading to S-rank weapons and the such.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gaetele on 2007-11-27 21:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gaetele on 2007-11-27 21:44 ]</font>

Remedy
Nov 28, 2007, 12:43 AM
On 2007-11-26 21:37, Gaetele wrote:
I guess I should wait until I have 3 Luck to attempt mass running De Rol Le.Why? That won't change your odds of getting Carapaces in the slightest.

Gaetele
Nov 28, 2007, 12:45 AM
It won't? I wasn't aware of that. I guess I'll mass run De Rol Le now that I have some nice equipment.

Carapaces, here I come!

Remedy
Nov 28, 2007, 12:50 AM
*sighs, and pulls a book from the shelf, dusting it off*

Photon Fortune effects only two things: Drop-Anything Rate (the rate at which a monster will drop anything once killed), and Grinding Success (the odds of succeeding in weapon grinding).

*slams book closed and returns it to the shelf*

Gaetele
Nov 28, 2007, 12:54 AM
Thank you, PSOW Lolibrarian!

Remedy
Nov 28, 2007, 12:56 AM
You're quite welcome. Now, if you actually want to check anything out, I'll need your library card.

AnamanaAU
Nov 28, 2007, 03:37 AM
It's a trap.

D1ABOLIK
Nov 28, 2007, 04:33 AM
On 2007-11-26 19:41, KyEmo wrote:

On 2007-11-26 19:31, Randomness wrote:

Carapace seems to be incredibly easy to come accross too, out of 5 runs 3 of them dropped it.

3 of 5???I ran it over 30 times straight and not a single one.=(

________
Harley-davidson ua (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Harley-Davidson_UA)

kissablepimp
Nov 28, 2007, 10:27 AM
Ran three and finally found one on S but then ran it four more times and found nothing even with three star luck.

DanMalak
Nov 28, 2007, 10:33 AM
When I'm in a random party those ALWAYS drop...it's just that I never get the item...bah, I need to solo more. -.-