PDA

View Full Version : ok 2 questions

Koadie
Nov 27, 2007, 01:34 AM
ok when is 360 maitnence going to be? and 2 are we getting a new story mode? oh yea and i lied i just thought of a third lol whens the new maps comming out shouldn't we get them by the next 2 updates japenesse people did i believe

Rainu
Nov 27, 2007, 01:36 AM
I don't know about the first and third questions, but the 360 version of AoI will not be getting an offline story mode.

Koadie
Nov 27, 2007, 01:38 AM
will we get the 3rd episode on the online cause i wanna see what happens

Anduril
Nov 27, 2007, 01:42 AM
OK, so far no word when the next update will be, but no doubt either this or next Friday. We should get the 1st chapter of Episode 3 in a few updates. And new missions will come with the next update hopefully. And please, use punctuation next time.

Koadie
Nov 27, 2007, 01:44 AM
ok I'm sorry I'm not the best typer but I have my style and you have your's. So in other words don't tell me how type!

How's my punctuation there?
lol

Anduril
Nov 27, 2007, 01:48 AM
On 2007-11-26 22:44, Koadie wrote:
ok I'm sorry I'm not the best typer but I have my style and you have your's. So in other words don't tell me how type!

How's my punctuation there?
lol

Sorry its just that the last part of your post got a little confusing since it had about three thoughts going on at once without any break in the sentence kinda like when someone's mind is racing and they can't control their mouth and you end up having to hear some story that has nothing to do with the fact that you were asking them what they wanted to eat for lunch
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I just hope we get the update soon. I really want that new Neudaiz Male Outfit.

Koadie
Nov 27, 2007, 01:51 AM
kk lol yea me to but where can i find the new clothes maps and stuff at?

Anduril
Nov 27, 2007, 01:54 AM
Not sure about the new missions, but you can find pictures of all the clothes and weapons released on the JPN server here: http://pwv.sakura.ne.jp/
It isn't too hard to navigate once you start to get the gist of it.