PDA

View Full Version : Handgun: Mayalee Hit for an Acrofighter?

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 27, 2007, 01:38 AM
Handgun: Mayalee Hit PP:24
-Hits two targets. Steals HP (7%, 11%, 15%)

Is this a good choice for an acrofighter who uses handguns sparingly on flying enemies only? Or would a regular Bullet work better for the status effect? I only intend on using one bullet element anyway.

beatrixkiddo
Nov 27, 2007, 01:39 AM
The card version would probably be a better choice... maybe. If you don't use Twin Handguns already, I guess this would be an okay choice so you have a FPS gun when you need it.

biggabertha
Nov 27, 2007, 02:30 PM
I've got this bullet and it's very difficult to use in normal situations. It costs 18/21/24/27pp for non-Fortegunners at Lv. 1/11/21/31 so even with Rayratores (6* Yohmei Corp. single Handgun) with 600+ PP in it (mine's (9) so it has 749PP) you only have about 25-27 shots if you fire continuously so that's about 30 seconds of constant shooting.

You're better off with a normal elemental bullet if you want to just fire at flying creatures or like beatrixkiddo's already said, use throwing blades/cards because they've got a better damage dealing power than handguns have against flying enemies and they're really nice as "fire and forget" weapons - especially if you can just jab at the switch weapon button, fire off a volley of cards then release the button and mash the PA button while the cards lock on and seek their target.

Pengfishh
Nov 27, 2007, 05:07 PM
Better off with Dimates, too!

perfectminute
Nov 27, 2007, 07:39 PM
Just use twins or cards. Is it that hard to switch off of your slicer?

Pengfishh
Nov 27, 2007, 09:13 PM
Oof, don't be like that, P. We could have replaced Slicer with Doublesaber six months ago and it'd be all the same. Let's quit being so fucking mean to each other about stupid shit like weapon choice.

perfectminute
Nov 27, 2007, 10:12 PM
Um... What do slicer and handguns have to do with doublesabers? I'm saying that you should use the best weapons you have for particular enemies. Why even touch handguns when you have twins and cards? And if the problem is switching weapons (Oh noes) than just put cards in the left hand slot. They home in and you can Shoot them and go back to your right hand weapon.

Kelvie
Dec 3, 2007, 09:38 AM
I got two questions :
Hits two targets. < Like penetrating hit ? By hiting the first target and penetrating it to keep advancing to the eventual second target ?
Steals HP (7%, 11%, 15%) < 7% of the shooter's max hp ? Of the damages ? Of the monster's hp ?

Oh, and what is the att. % at 11 and then 21 ?

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 3, 2007, 09:44 AM
On 2007-11-27 19:12, perfectminute wrote:
Um... What do slicer and handguns have to do with doublesabers? I'm saying that you should use the best weapons you have for particular enemies. Why even touch handguns when you have twins and cards? And if the problem is switching weapons (Oh noes) than just put cards in the left hand slot. They home in and you can Shoot them and go back to your right hand weapon.

handguns have SE3 and you can use them faster than switching to dualies. I will not use dualies on my acrofighter, only cards, shadoog, and handguns.

THE JACKEL

Ryno
Dec 3, 2007, 09:48 AM
On 2007-11-26 22:38, AlphaMinotaux wrote:
Handgun: Mayalee Hit PP:24

Evertime when i see Mayalee hit it makes me think of MayLee

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 3, 2007, 01:35 PM
I was also debating pistols vs. cards for the healing bullet for my Human Acrofighter. Getting a Viper made me kind of lean more towards the pistol one since the Viper just looks so cool.