PDA

View Full Version : S rank Grinding ( oops, wrong forum, can someone move this t

Kimil
Nov 27, 2007, 02:50 PM
So... I'm wondering if there's a point =/

I just went and grinded my S ranks and found that
1) the increases suck
2) The failure rate is much higher (ex.: I fail my Deva Zashi going from 2 to 3 four times with Grinder S+8s)

... Is there a good enough reason to Grind S ranks? Most of them already have good stats anyways. And not to mention how much S rank Grinders coast =/ (the boards cost 40k also -.- )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-11-27 11:52 ]</font>

Sol-Edge
Nov 27, 2007, 02:56 PM
If you are referring to Melee weapon grinding then yes, The increases do suck(for most anyway). It shouldn't surprise you though since this has always been the case with Melee weapons anyway. Guns grind very good on the other hand... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Crazy_Hunter
Nov 27, 2007, 03:25 PM
Correction, Some Melee Weaponds Grind Very Well, Like My Bil De Axe with 6 grinds it has 664PP and 1551 ATP. But yeah, alot of melee weapons suck at grinding, like the Mugunruk. I think Kubara Melee weapons are the best grinding melee weapons(Agito Repca FTW!)

Reginaldo
Nov 27, 2007, 04:58 PM
My blackheart has 726 atp grinded to 5/10, it's basically a one handed caliburn.