PDA

View Full Version : Loving the new meseta drops

mettatig
Nov 27, 2007, 05:00 PM
LLS 1PA 575meseta. In 2 runs made 52000meseta. Makes soloing very worthwhile.

StrongFiend
Nov 27, 2007, 05:03 PM
maybe but is it really? i mean i make more money on moatoob s with a party of 6 boo-yah

Pengfishh
Nov 27, 2007, 05:04 PM
Folks were talking about the empty soloing the Japanese have been doing. I'm not sure of the actual term, but it's basically filling a party with five idle folks while you run a mission solo, therefore increasing the dropped meseta. As long as the idle folks stay in the lobby, all of it is yours.

Pretty fancy stuff.

disneyland
Nov 27, 2007, 05:06 PM
Meseta will soon be worthless

Pengfishh
Nov 27, 2007, 05:09 PM
It will be worth less, but not worthless. NPC price for materials will still be the best price, surely.

_Wolf_
Nov 27, 2007, 05:09 PM
On 2007-11-27 14:04, Pengfishh wrote:
Folks were talking about the empty soloing the Japanese have been doing. I'm not sure of the actual term, but it's basically filling a party with five idle folks while you run a mission solo, therefore increasing the dropped meseta. As long as the idle folks stay in the lobby, all of it is yours.

Pretty fancy stuff.

I beleive the term you are thinking of is a "no charge party". One person does the mission while five others are free to go AFK or roam(sp) around the other planets chatting with friends, while they get rewards at the end for doing "nothing"(except giving extra meseta to the party leader). While the person in the mission gets all the extra meseta from extra party members even though they arent in the mission.

Noblewine
Nov 27, 2007, 05:11 PM
On 2007-11-27 14:04, Pengfishh wrote:

Pretty fancy stuff.

It's called No change parties. It's basically worthless because you don't get good MP but the meseta is good. However the changes to the meseta drops and exp is alot better. Thank you Sega.... XD

Nobo
Nov 27, 2007, 05:28 PM
On 2007-11-27 14:03, StrongFiend wrote:
maybe but is it really? i mean i make more money on moatoob s with a party of 6 boo-yah

Dude soloing kicks ass! I've been soloing Sakura Blast S for the last 3 days and I've found...

a total of 1million meseta
a 22% lightnig deva-zashi
a 0% deva-zashi
a Cardia-senba
a [B] cardia-senba
a [B] Viper
a [B] Crimson
a [B] Fuka-Misaki
a [B] Shira-hiken
a [B] Mizurakihoh
43 booma claws
a varista