PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Halp Serafi / Dagger of Serafi?

-Xios-
Nov 27, 2007, 10:58 PM
Well I search this on the forum topic and I read a couple of them, I notice a bunch of ppl saying thies weapons both drop from Fire Break... I wasn't playing when Fire Break was out so I wouldn't know for sure. Can someone let me know where or if thies weapons still drop.

pikachief
Nov 27, 2007, 11:00 PM
no the halp dropped during easter from easter rappies. daggers of serafi are rumored to drop from christmas rappies

GuardianElite
Nov 28, 2007, 10:38 AM
you mean puyo puyo garment dropped during Firebreak...

Ryoki
Nov 28, 2007, 02:53 PM
Personally, I believe both Halp and Dagger of Serafi both drop on BOTH Christmas and Easter, but I think that only 100+ rappies drop Dagger of Serafi, where as 80+ drop Halp. At the time of easter, we did not have 100+ enemies. That's just my theory, anyways.

KamiSori
Nov 28, 2007, 03:45 PM
halp definetely dropped from christmas rappies. not too sure about the twins. i sure as hell plan on finding me some though.

pikachief
Nov 28, 2007, 03:48 PM
On 2007-11-28 12:45, KamiSori wrote:
halp definetely dropped from christmas rappies. not too sure about the twins. i sure as hell plan on finding me some though.

we didnt have high enough lvl rappies during that time to hunt for a serafi dagger! so no it wasnt possible for someone to get it during christmas if it did drop! lol

the halp was from easter not christmas.

KamiSori
Nov 28, 2007, 04:37 PM
your right i guess i got confused from remembering seeing serafi feathers in shops around christmas time.

pikachief
Nov 28, 2007, 04:40 PM
On 2007-11-28 13:37, KamiSori wrote:
your right i guess i got confused from remembering seeing serafi feathers in shops around christmas time.

yup i've seen serafi feathers drop from every holiday rappy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

but the twin daggers of serafi is the only rappy related drop we dont have yet, and the christmas rappies are the only ones that we dont know the drop of ^.^