PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: lightning beast lag?

jayster
Nov 27, 2007, 11:33 PM
Is anyone else experiancing lag when they play this mission? Iv never had a problem with lag, always played parties of 6 on any mision just fine since the game came out. But some reason, whenever there is more than 5 people on this mission, everyone starts lagging everywhere, my damage won't display for the longest time when I attack stuff and my voice becomes laggy to everyone. I'm just curious if there's been something up with my internet lately or if anyone else is having problems with this map as well. I can move over to another misison with 6 people and no lag!

beatrixkiddo
Nov 27, 2007, 11:43 PM
Yes, I have. I thought maybe it was just me >_>;

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 28, 2007, 08:16 AM
Yeah, me too. I'm not even on 360, I play on the PS2/PC servers and I still have lag at Lightning Beasts, and Scarred Planet too. Its pretty much the whole Rozenom area that causes lag and slowdown issues for me.

CelestialBlade
Nov 28, 2007, 09:12 AM
I play on PC and I don't experience any lag from Rozenom. And that's with only a 7600GT, 256mb VRAM. Medium-high settings (until my 8600GT gets here, heeheehee....).

Bitey
Nov 28, 2007, 11:54 AM
Any of the lag I experience in any mission after AoI is no different than the lag that I have experienced before. I only lag when too many effects are going off on screen except for a few momentary spikes that happen about once a day and only last like 4 seconds.

I play on the Xbox 350 and I would not say that the game is running perfectly for me, but it is pretty close.