PDA

View Full Version : Help a Hunter out...

Neifan
Jan 6, 2003, 09:43 PM
After days of trying to get my credit card accepted and my GC online, I finally suceeded yesterday. I eagerly log on to the network, get disconnected, have my card corrupted, and lose all my stuff. No more Chain Sawd. No more Sange. No more Gigobooma's Claw. No more Heart of Poumn. No more 4 slot Custom Frame ver.00. No more Custom Barrier ver.00. No more God/Arm. No more Cure/Poison. Now, I realize that my chances of replacing these items is pretty slim, especially since I don't have much to offer right now. But, if anybody out there is feeling especially generous, I can offer a Photon Drop or a Rafoie Merge in exchange for something. Here's what I would like, if you don't happen to have an extra one of the above items lying around you'd like to get rid of cheap.

Photon Claw
Musashi
Photon Launcher
Flowen's Sword
Diska of Braveman
Any of the better units
Or any other item you feel you can spare.

So, if you feel generous and want to help, please post or PM or something.

Darcon
Jan 6, 2003, 11:12 PM
I donated 3 Flowen's to the Salvation Army. Just make a request and I'm sure you'll get one. I might have a few more, but I've been handing 'em out like candy since i get them so much.

Sim2002
Jan 6, 2003, 11:42 PM
Check you e-mail I sent you a response there.

Celestial
Jan 7, 2003, 01:03 AM
i have a musashi you can have...

Neifan
Jan 7, 2003, 02:57 PM
Danke, danke. I'm usually on nights, red HUcaseal Ashura, Antares 8. If you want me to help you out with item findings, let me know. I have a Skyly, Redria, Whitill, and Greenill character.

Neifan
Jan 7, 2003, 08:01 PM
Thank you, Sim! I still need a claw type, sword type, and photon launcher type. If anyone wants to help me out, let me know. Hopefully I'll start finding some stuff soon to offer for trade,

Muku6
Jan 7, 2003, 08:35 PM
I have some decent units you might find useful until you can get better ones. My trade list is on here somewhere, take a look. If you like any units, give me a buzz and we'll meet online so you can get 'em.

DarKnightCecil
Jan 8, 2003, 08:22 AM
I can spare you a Heart of Poumn. I can get online tomorrow. Do you have AIM or any way to contact you? Maybe MSN?

Neifan
Jan 8, 2003, 12:16 PM
Cecil-I don't have AIM or anything, but I will be on tonight about 11PM est on Antares 8. I'm a red HUcaseal named Ashura.

Muku-I could find some of the stuff you want, but I need to level up irst. I may be able to pick up a Photon Claw for you, though.