PDA

View Full Version : Still Looking for God/Battle and God/Ability

SnippSnapp
Feb 28, 2001, 05:36 AM
My last attempt at a trade for these didn't follow through, so if anyone has a God/Battle and God/Ability, I'll give them their pick of these items (within reason):

Victor Axe
Twin Brand
Chain Sawd
Holy Ray
Spread Needle
Soul Banish
S-Beat's Blades
Stag Cutlery

let me know..

Tosh
Feb 28, 2001, 02:18 PM
I posted in your other topic too. I will trade you a god/ability for the twin brand only, as long as the %'s are nice.

SnippSnapp
Feb 28, 2001, 03:48 PM
Sorry but I'd rather save the brand for god/battle

SnippSnapp
Feb 28, 2001, 04:03 PM
here's the deal: if you have god battle, you can pick any one of the items above. if you have god battle AND ability, pick two. if you just have ability, wait a few days and I'll get back with you. my main concern is to get god/battle.

Hiroshi
Feb 28, 2001, 10:09 PM
If u can find me god techniques.

I iwll give u
2 god abilities,
1 god battle,
1 devil battle

my icq is 97999607

Sloth
Feb 28, 2001, 10:10 PM
do u want that devil battle bro and the armor ill still throw that deal back?

Tosh
Mar 1, 2001, 04:17 AM
Snipp, you have dibs, as you were offered it first. I DO have a god/battle.. unfortunately it would be a struggle to take it from me. Here are the things I want, if you have them, I will trade Ability AND Battle:

State/Maintanence
Perfect/Resist
High level armor (above lvl 80 requirement) i.e.: Celestial Armor, high Level Parasite Wear with prefferably 3 slots. (if you have either of these armors, I will trade both for the armor alone.)
High Star HP and TP revival.

I am going to go ahead and post a new topic, just to let you know you have first dibs. I am interested in you Brand on a % basis only. I have one right now, all 0's. If you have a twin brand with positive %'s to more than one stat, I will give both for it.
Thanks