PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Price Check on 7/10 Serdote

Fresh
Nov 28, 2007, 11:26 AM
I have 2 serdote's that are grinded to 4 and have had them since aoti came out and they are stronger than the tesbra base stats.... but last night i grinded one up to 7 so its 7/10 with no breaks so its almost as strong as the base bajura... How much is this thing worth?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fresh on 2007-11-28 09:38 ]</font>

majan
Nov 28, 2007, 12:12 PM
dunno.check player shops but I wouldn't expect anything crazy.uransaras get just as powerful when you grind them,have more PP,and are infinitely more pleasing to the eye.I'm a flash over function guy myself,but I'd take uransaras over serdotes.lv 31+ gi attacks are expensive with PP and you need a bigger well to compensate that.however,people that don't need wand PP as much as they need the extra power,like wartechers or guntechers,they definitely could use that.

all in all you should be able to sell them for a pretty decent profit.go on the player shops and browse some serdote prices.

Fresh
Nov 28, 2007, 12:30 PM
On 2007-11-28 09:12, majan wrote:
dunno.check player shops but I wouldn't expect anything crazy.uransaras get just as powerful when you grind them,have more PP,and are infinitely more pleasing to the eye.I'm a flash over function guy myself,but I'd take uransaras over serdotes.lv 31+ gi attacks are expensive with PP and you need a bigger well to compensate that.however,people that don't need wand PP as much as they need the extra power,like wartechers or guntechers,they definitely could use that.

all in all you should be able to sell them for a pretty decent profit.go on the player shops and browse some serdote prices.

Yea i hear you on the fact that uransara's have more pp but not that much more pp and i heard that s ranks are very hard to grind thats why mine are only grinded 2 or 3 times http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif but anyways i love em they are strong and pretty cool looking but yea ill just look in player shops unless someone actually make a offer or tells me what they think it will go for.... thanks

IsoDonk
Nov 28, 2007, 12:56 PM
I imagine for the +7 you could probably get 750k-1mil.

Despite the GRM wands being absolutely fantastic, nobody seems to want to buy them because they're not S-ranks.

Fresh
Nov 28, 2007, 01:06 PM
On 2007-11-28 09:56, IsoDonk wrote:

Despite the GRM wands being absolutely fantastic, nobody seems to want to buy them because they're not S-ranks.

I know thats what i don't get they are so much stronger i mean really the base serdote is better than the base uransara as for power not for pp.... and i just got the tenora works pistol and its better than my viper with power but not in pp i mean i love em they are strong and no one will even take the time to try em out... i guess look it better than power in psu everyone must just want to look like they own with weak s ranks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

majan
Nov 28, 2007, 01:13 PM
On 2007-11-28 10:06, Fresh wrote:

On 2007-11-28 09:56, IsoDonk wrote:

I know thats what i don't get they are so much stronger i mean really the base serdote is better than the base uransara as for power not for pp.... and i just got the tenora works pistol and its better than my viper with power but not in pp i mean i love em they are strong and no one will even take the time to try em out... i guess look it better than power in psu everyone must just want to look like they own with weak s ranks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

yea I had a feeling you could get prob 750-1mill too.start there and see wat happens.

the problem like I said isn't raw power but its the headway with the PP.31+ technics consume a lot so unless people want to carry 4 or 5 serdotes grinded to 6 or 7 or more then you are safer with the slightly less powerful yohmei s ranks that will eventually become more powerful with grinding of course.the difference isn't so great as it is between the moatoob dualies and parum ones.now those are some sweet ass weapons that ill trade the PP for power for.the strength difference is much more worth it.as for the serdotes its a little different.start out at 750k to around a mill and see wat happens good luck

Fresh
Nov 28, 2007, 01:22 PM
yea I had a feeling you could get prob 750-1mill too.start there and see wat happens.

the problem like I said isn't raw power but its the headway with the PP.31+ technics consume a lot so unless people want to carry 4 or 5 serdotes grinded to 6 or 7 or more then you are safer with the slightly less powerful yohmei s ranks that will eventually become more powerful with grinding of course.the difference isn't so great as it is between the moatoob dualies and parum ones.now those are some sweet ass weapons that ill trade the PP for power for.the strength difference is much more worth it.as for the serdotes its a little different.start out at 750k to around a mill and see wat happens good luck

ill just keep grinding it... to me its worth way more and personally i would pay more for it than i would a uransara because am i wrong or do s ranks break easy i mean any s rank i look at in shops that a techer uses its at around 3 grinds if they have higher than that its broken a few times and i don't really want any weapon that has broke i like to show i didn't break it. thats also why i don't use my doric i grinded it to 5 and broke it at 6 so now its 3/9 and that just doesn't seem to cool to have on my pallet becuase if we were in psu without the aoti i wouldn't have it anymore i like the old way of grinding its great to be scared to grind and take the chance that you might lose it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fresh on 2007-11-28 10:25 ]</font>

pokefiend
Nov 28, 2007, 02:22 PM
ill offer 1.2mill