PDA

View Full Version : The gift of the words

ChaosAngel92
Nov 28, 2007, 02:27 PM
Ok, pretty epic title isnt it?
Anyway, just recently someone infromed we actually TALK! But since im a pc users i cant hear it. Now i recall reading this some part around here, and some infor about it, but i cant find the post. Anyway, sorry if its a dupe topic, but i have to main questions.

1)Why PC users cant hear it?
2)When does PC its going to able to hear it?
3)Does this was a feature i didnt noted when AoI news came up? Or its just that SoA didnt mind to put it on the new features that came with AoI.

That were actually 3, oh well, have a nice day.

HFlowen
Nov 28, 2007, 02:30 PM
Only ps2 users can hear the new voices right now.

Not sure of when/if it will be put into the other versions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HFlowen on 2007-11-28 11:31 ]</font>

pikachief
Nov 28, 2007, 02:31 PM
i dont hear anyone speaking on 360 besides laia. i call rumor

Chuck_Norris
Nov 28, 2007, 02:31 PM
I know that SOME PC users can hear it. Might have something to do with playing on higher settings.

Rizen
Nov 28, 2007, 02:32 PM
1) Big mistake by SEGA. Go figure.

2) Well, I'm not sure. Only voice I hear is Laia when shes healing and knocked out. Apparently, PS2 Users can hear them at times, but I can vouch for this.

3) It was widely noticed and there were quite a few topics made about it. Best thing we can do is keep emailing SEGA until we get a half decent answer back.

Pengfishh
Nov 28, 2007, 02:32 PM
PS2 voices are awesome.

pikachief
Nov 28, 2007, 02:33 PM
On 2007-11-28 11:32, Rizen wrote:

2) Well, I'm not sure. Only voice I hear is Laia when shes healing and knocked out. Apparently, PS2 Users can hear them at times, but I can vouch for this.

3) It was widely noticed and there were quite a few topics made about it. Best thing we can do is keep emailing SEGA until we get a half decent answer back.

same for me on 360. just laia

ChaosAngel92
Nov 28, 2007, 02:33 PM
On 2007-11-28 11:31, chuck_norris wrote:
I know that SOME PC users can hear it. Might have something to do with playing on higher settings.

Not a bad theory indeed. Going to try that after school. Am i the unique overexcited with this new feature?

(Where are the YouTube heroes when you need them? >_>)

ChaosAngel92
Nov 28, 2007, 02:34 PM

By the way, I also heard it wasn planned, that aparently Sega never wanted to implement this. But how can the bug get out of the nowhere?

ChaosAngel92
Nov 28, 2007, 02:35 PM
On 2007-11-28 11:33, pikachief wrote:

not any other npc?

Pengfishh
Nov 28, 2007, 02:37 PM
All NPCs and characters on PS2 have phrases that have replaced a few of the grunts. Mostly silly things like "Ready!" and "Activating weapon systems!" My Caseal says "I don't think so" in a British accent.

It's awesome.

Golto
Nov 28, 2007, 02:40 PM
Maya speaks when casting resta/reverser and when she gets revived. I think pms now say something when using suvs just like cast players do now.

TakunfF
Nov 28, 2007, 02:41 PM
"I didn't wanna have to do this!"

*beasts out*

ChaosAngel92
Nov 28, 2007, 02:46 PM
GOD DAMMIT! BE QUICK SEGA!

Kinako78
Nov 28, 2007, 02:49 PM
On 2007-11-28 11:41, TakunfF wrote:
"I didn't wanna have to do this!"

*beasts out*

"Okay!"

*summons SUV*

HFlowen
Nov 28, 2007, 02:52 PM
My 452 says "Kneel before me!" when doing her SUV.

Alrac
Nov 28, 2007, 02:55 PM
"Get out of my way"
then my caseal SUVs

Syl
Nov 28, 2007, 02:56 PM

I have my settings at full throttle, all the way up there... and no voices. <_<

Xaeris
Nov 28, 2007, 03:00 PM
"It's no use!" *croaks*

"Thanks!" *gets up*

"I have no choice..." *nanoblasts*

Remedy
Nov 28, 2007, 03:01 PM
I know that SOME PC users can hear it. Might have something to do with playing on higher settings.The problem with that is that there is only one adjustable audio setting - where your sound is buffered at - and I have that on Hardware, as well as having all my graphical settings on their absolute maximum. No voices.

Zorafim
Nov 28, 2007, 03:10 PM
I never did get an answer to if we got a shy female voice yet. I want a Hinata voice!

CelestialBlade
Nov 28, 2007, 03:12 PM
I want one that yells SHOOP DA WOOP for the SUV voice.

Kinako78
Nov 28, 2007, 03:21 PM
On 2007-11-28 12:10, Zorafim wrote:
I never did get an answer to if we got a shy female voice yet. I want a Hinata voice!

You may want the voice I have on my main currently, then.

*when she dies* "Sorry..."
*when revived* "Thank you."

I'll try to find out what number it is.

KTani
Nov 28, 2007, 03:25 PM
On 2007-11-28 11:56, SylviaEspada wrote:

I have my settings at full throttle, all the way up there... and no voices. <_<

Same here. All of my settings just have the maximum radio button checked. Yesterday while fighting De Rol Le, he was out of range for me and the NPCs, and Laia was just standing there and randomly said "I won't lose!" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif No one else sounds different though. I'm kind of glad, I like my character's freaky evil laugh when she nanoblasts http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Incidentally, this isn't the first time there have been voice differences between PC and PS2. I have both versions, and noticed several of the battle voices are different. For example, my aforementioned Beast character goes "Hahahahaaaaaa" when nanoblasting, on PC. On PS2 she doesn't have the drawn-out "haaa" at the end. On PS2 Maya just makes assorted grunts when casting techs, but on PC she often yells "Now!" Hyuga has a bunch of lower-pitch sounds on PC that I never heard on PS2 (some of that may just be in AotI though. I have yet to play AotI on PS2)

pikachief
Nov 28, 2007, 03:32 PM
On 2007-11-28 11:35, ChaosAngel92 wrote:

On 2007-11-28 11:33, pikachief wrote:

not any other npc?

probably but i only play with laia XD

ChaosAngel92
Nov 28, 2007, 07:32 PM
Im still praying for some youtube messiaha that comes and show us how the voices actually speaks. By the way, all the voices speaks? Or only the "new" ones?

Kinako78
Nov 28, 2007, 07:35 PM
Seems like all of them do, cause I haven't changed any of my characters' voices yet.

tei
Nov 28, 2007, 07:41 PM
I can't believe people want the voices in, they're terrible... It sounds like entirely different voice actresses were used, one of my girl characters' voice goes from normal sounding to several... octaves or whatever... higher to squeal "Thank you!!" in a voice higher than most lolis... and this is whenever she revives via scape doll. e.o; At least all the male voice actors I've heard have been quite good.... Now if only the females had any talent.. ._.

RadiantLegend
Nov 28, 2007, 07:58 PM
*Dies*

Uses scape

"I can still fight"

Neith
Nov 28, 2007, 08:09 PM
Apparently my Newman says 'As Expected' when she levels up. Seeing as I'm on PC though, I've never heard it.

I did get a response from Sega about this though, which said "We are aware of the missing voices and are working to fix that issue."

Hopefully we can hear them soon- I'll be changing my Newman's voice if she sounds even remotely childish http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Guildenstern
Nov 28, 2007, 08:21 PM
On 2007-11-28 12:12, Typheros wrote:
I want one that yells SHOOP DA WOOP for the SUV voice.

I'm glad to see I wasn't the only person who thought of this when my CAST friend suddenly bellowed "KNEEL BEFORE ME" when she used her SUV. >_>;;; I'm going to pester her into making that "I'MMA CHARGIN' MAH LAZOR" macro for it at least.

...Unfortunately my character gets to say "Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrready!" when she casts TECH.

...Did the actress -really- have to make her sound like a pirate? -__-;;

Ken_Silver
Nov 28, 2007, 08:33 PM
LOL, these voices sound crazy. I can only wonder what my character's voice sounds like. *randomly guesses some kind of russian voice* And just to be sure, there is no way to hear these new voices if you haven't heard them before right? (ie: some kind of setting to change, uninstall PSU vanilla or download a future patch)

Gunslinger-08
Nov 28, 2007, 08:49 PM
Now I'm worried. All those times my friends have laughed at me for seemingly no reason... I hope my main doesn't sound retarded. >.>

Jife_Jifremok
Nov 28, 2007, 09:38 PM
I used to sound somewhat cool with just the grunts, but now I say things like "Im, possible" in a horribly acted voice and sound like a douchebag. Changing the pitch just makes me sound silly, and changing my VOICE doesn't help either! I miss the grunts.

Golto
Nov 28, 2007, 10:45 PM
Everytime I hear my cast say 'Kneel before me' I think of the line in Superman 2 "Kneel before Zod"

Morganna
Nov 28, 2007, 11:25 PM
Ooh, what number voice is that

HalfDarShadow
Nov 28, 2007, 11:29 PM
it depends for me.

ill hear laia and sometimes other players who use rods and wands, theyll say words.

=/

Remedy
Nov 28, 2007, 11:32 PM
I almost want to find someone on PS2 who can tell me what my voice sounds like.

HalfDarShadow
Nov 28, 2007, 11:33 PM
(....i wonder what my character says......)

*sighs*

=/

HFlowen
Nov 28, 2007, 11:35 PM
It's not that interesting, just makes the people who make their voices real squeaky even more annoying when they actually start making comments.

HalfDarShadow
Nov 28, 2007, 11:36 PM
(....hmm.....i dont use a PC or Ps2....i play 360.....and yet my character hasnt said a word other than grunts..[ex:ARRRGG and SWOOOH...lol...]o well.....maybe i should listen more carefully lol...)

*giggles*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HalfDarShadow on 2007-11-28 20:37 ]</font>

HFlowen
Nov 28, 2007, 11:39 PM
It shouldn't be a difficult fix... then again, they haven't fixed the unique block effects for the ps2 version even though it's been a known issue since the rabol rappy/love line has come out. Seriously, that should've taken like, five seconds and it still doesn't work in AotI.

Remedy
Nov 28, 2007, 11:44 PM
Does anyone even really use Loveheart Line/Rabol Rappy? =o.O=;

HFlowen
Nov 28, 2007, 11:46 PM
I wouldn't know, can't see them.

ShadowTFF
Nov 29, 2007, 12:57 AM
According to a friend, my Caseal yells "SAY GOODBYE!" when SUVing. He played it on vent for me. It was amazing. <3

ChaosAngel92
Nov 29, 2007, 01:06 AM
Theres got to be a German-English accent. If there is, God, im going to have a heart attack.

Shinou
Nov 29, 2007, 01:11 AM
I play on the Ps2 and I know when my friend Nano's his character says "You've pushed me too far!". In a very cool way I must say too.

Remedy
Nov 29, 2007, 01:12 AM
On 2007-11-28 22:11, Shinou wrote:
I play on the Ps2 and I know when my friend Nano's his character says "You've pushed me too far!". In a very cool way I must say too.Hrm... Mind getting on and telling me what my death/revival/technic voice sounds like? :3

Shinou
Nov 29, 2007, 01:36 AM
Lol sure where should I meet you?

Remedy
Nov 29, 2007, 01:39 AM
Universe 18, Linear Line?

Shinou
Nov 29, 2007, 01:42 AM
Mmk

Pentence
Nov 29, 2007, 02:29 AM
Yeah i love the voices when lumilas stuff is free ima tweak until i fidn the one i like.For now its awsome also 360 didnt get the new voices period since you all on a collective whole said "we dont want voices or cutscenes or offline mode".So they did it that way.

*dies* Iiiiimmmpoisble

*revives* i can still fight

didn wana have to do this *nanoblast*

Keep going! *summons suv*

_MorningStar_
Nov 29, 2007, 07:38 AM
Try turning off music and down sound effects. I only hear the npcs and
thats at the end of missions (Xbox).

RemiusTA
Nov 29, 2007, 08:31 AM
*Beastforms*

"YOUVE JUST PUSHED ME TOO FAR!!!"

Man, its just great.

CherryLunar
Nov 29, 2007, 09:29 AM
On 2007-11-28 16:32, ChaosAngel92 wrote:
Im still praying for some youtube messiaha that comes and show us how the voices actually speaks. By the way, all the voices speaks? Or only the "new" ones?

Wouldnt that be nice. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kamiense
Nov 29, 2007, 09:40 AM
*SUV* (Newman :D)
Weapon Systems Activated!

*Nanoblast* (Still Newman)
I didn't want to do this!

*Revive*
I can still fight!

My voice rocks, but I don't know its pitch. :(

tei
Nov 29, 2007, 10:01 AM
By the way, all the voices speaks? Or only the "new" ones?

Yes, -all- voices do speak... and the "new" voices are doubles of the old versions, just with slightly different grunts (though sometimes the same, in other instances something that use to be a grunt will be replaced with a voice clip), and a couple different spoken phrases. For example, female voice 8 (fleshie)/7 (cast) (I don't know why the cast voices don't line up with their fleshie versions, but they just don't) is what I switched for AoI... it says:
(third strike in a combo) "Take this!"
(revived) "Th-thanks.. I'm fine now..."
(death) "This.. can't be..."
(nano) "Time to let loose!"
(SUV) "Okay..!"
The rest are just grunts.

Now, voices 13 and 16 (fleshie) are the -exact- same voice as 8, and all the grunts are the exact same...But they both have different spoken phrases with a slight different enunciation. It's also fleshie only, there's no version of this voice with different phrases for CASTs. It's phrases are now:
"Let's go!"
"Now!" (One of these is third strike, the other is technic casting I think. Sorry, I didn't check which is which...)
(Revived) "I'm fine now, thanks.." (It just got flipped around. =p)
(Death) "Not like this..."
(nano) "You shouldn't have done that!!"

Im still praying for some youtube messiaha that comes and show us how the voices actually speaks.

Wouldnt that be nice.

I don't have any video capture card or anything, or a webcam.. but my dad has a webcam. If he comes home tonight, I'll -try- to borrow it and upload a video.. No promises though. =x

If anyone that's on right now is really desperate to find out what their voice says, either give me the voice number/gender/race you have with the 22(male)/17(female) voice selection of AoI, or your old number selection (I think it was 14 for males, 12 for females) from the original PSU. I can also check for you online if you're on PC, though my online charrie is only like level 11, so there wouldn't be any easy way to see your charries death/revival quotes if you're higher. xp

Mwabwetumba
Nov 29, 2007, 10:29 AM
CAST Male, voice 9/20 (number 14 sounds the same for me, what's the difference between those two?)

Please give me a few samples of Mwab's comments! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mwabwetumba on 2007-11-29 07:30 ]</font>

Remedy
Nov 29, 2007, 10:34 AM
Apparently, female voice 3 only says one thing if you don't nanoblast/SUV, and that's "Okay..." when you get revived. *shrug*

tei
Nov 29, 2007, 10:48 AM
CAST Male, voice 9

CAST Male 9:
(third strike I think..) "Ready!"
(technic I think.. I really need to get these two sorted out)"Aha!"
(revived) "Thanks!!" (really overly eager xD)
(death) "It's no use!" (whiny)
(SUV): "Watch out!" (not said threateningly, it's said more like telling his allies to get out of the way. O.o)
Fleshie male 9/16 use the same quotes except for a long growl for nano blast and no SUV quote.

(number 14 sounds the same for me)
CAST Male 14 uses the exact same quotes/voice, except with slightly different enunciation.. I think... I noticed enunciation differences with the girls, but it's a lot harder for me to tell with boy voices...

/20
This voice is a noticably different actor than CAST male 9/14, at least on my ps2. He sounds much more like one of those quiet big strong guys.
(revived) "Keep going..!"
(death) "Ugh..uuhhh...."
(SUV) "Haaaaaaah!"
...that's all. o.o Everything else is single syllable grunts, never seen another voice with so few phrases.

tei
Nov 29, 2007, 10:54 AM
Apparently, female voice 3 only says one thing if you don't nanoblast/SUV, and that's "Okay..." when you get revived. *shrug*

For fleshies, yes, it looks that way... CAST Female 2 is the same voice, and she shouts "Can you handle this?!" when SUV'ing. CAST Female 5, and Fleshie Female 6 both are the same except the grunts are slightly quieter.

Neoptolemus
Nov 29, 2007, 11:05 AM
It isn't only NPCs and Player Characters that have voices; we were fighting at Grove of Fanatics last night, and Degahna (or whatever his name is) says a few things. The most memorable thing is: "I can't move" (though it comes off sounding like "I can't moo") when he gets hit in the chest and gets stunned. Anyone else hear anything new from other bosses?

Mwabwetumba
Nov 29, 2007, 11:06 AM
Thanks Tei! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Edit: don't know if I should mention this, but I was mainly wanting for the 9 and 14 voices... I really meant it as 9 OUT OF 20.. anyway, thanks for giving me some insight.

Edit 2:... oh and, when you're either feeling for it or just happen to be playing around in character customization yourself, I'd also like to know how it goes for CAST female voices 3 and 6. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
But you're right, I can hear a distinct differance between those two, while I couldn't with the male ones.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mwabwetumba on 2007-11-29 08:15 ]</font>

tei
Nov 29, 2007, 11:25 AM
Thanks Tei!

No problem. :3

I'd also like to know how it goes for CAST female voices 3 and 6.

Actually, I decided I was sufficiently bored enough that I'd just type out every single player voice for the PS2 version and their matching versions, I should have all the females done and posted in about 10-20 minutes xD;;

ChaosAngel92
Nov 29, 2007, 11:36 AM
Hey Tei, thank you very much for all your help. So sad we still have to wait for this feature. SoA didnt mentioned it, but i think it was planned, and i think it was a nice surprise. Thanks for all man! you are the greatest.

Remedy
Nov 29, 2007, 11:46 AM
*waits with piqued interest for the female voices*

tei
Nov 29, 2007, 11:56 AM
Okay, here is how my *Canadian PS2 version* female voices sound. It -should- be the exact voices that everyone will eventually have, but I am not entirely sure. After hearing how many times they doubled up on voice actresses.. well.. I actually do hope that the pc and xbox versions didn't get voices in yet 'cause they're going to be less lazy and get different sounding voices instead of doubles. x.o But anyhow, I digress. Here's the voices, in the exact order they play back in from the character creation screen. Including the grunts.

Fleshie Female 1: (same voice as Fleshie Female 2, Fleshie Female 5. Same voice as CAST Female 1, 4, & 15)
"Hya!"
"Hyaa!"
"Haah!
"Nnnnnngghaa!"
"Ee-yah!"
"HAH!"
"Uff!"
"Ugh!"
"We're ready to go!"
"Uh-uh.. ohhh...."
(nano) "Feel my wrath!" (it really doesn't work coming from the cutsie loli voice...)

Fleshie Female 2: (same voice as Fleshie Female 1, Fleshie Female 5. Same voice as CAST Female 1, 4, & 15)
"Hya!"
"Hyaa!"
"Haah!
"Nnnnnngghaa!"
"Ee-yah!"
"HAH!"
"Uff!"
"Ugh!"
"We're ready to go!"
"Uh-uh.. ohhh...."
(nano) "Feel my wrath!"

Fleshie Female 3: (Same voice as Fleshie Female 6. Same voice as CAST Female 2 & 5)
"Eyy!"
"Yaa!"
"Wuh!"
"Heeeeee-yah!"
"Yaaah!"
"Nnnnnaah!"
"A!"
"Ohh!"
"Oooookay!"
"Aaah!"
(nano) "Nnnnyaaah!"

Fleshie Female 4: (Same voice as Fleshie Female 7. Same voice as CAST Female 3 and 6)
"Yah!"
"Uhh!"
"Hah!"
"Huh!"
"Haa.."
"Aaa-aa!"
"Unh!"
"Unnnh!"
"Thank you!" (several times higher-pitched than the grunts)
"Ss~sorry..."
(nano) "Nnnnnnnnrrrraaw!"

Fleshie Female 5: (same voice as Fleshie Female 1, Fleshie Female 2. Same voice as CAST Female 1, 4, & 15)
"Hya!"
"Hyaa!"
"Haah!
"Nnnnnngghaa!"
"Ee-yah!"
"HAH!"
"Uff!"
"Ugh!"
"We're ready to go!"
"Uh-uh.. ohhh...."
(nano) "Feel my wrath!"

Fleshie Female 6: (Same voice as Fleshie Female 3. Same voice as CAST Female 2 & 5)
"Eyy!"
"Yaa!"
"Wuh!"
"Heeeeee-yah!"
"Yaaah!"
"Nnnnnaah!"
"A!"
"Ohh!"
"Oooookay!"
"Aaah!"
(nano) "Nnnnyaaah!"

Fleshie Female 7: (Same voice as Fleshie Female 4. Same voice as CAST Female 3 and 6)
"Yah!"
"Uhh!"
"Hah!"
"Huh!"
"Haa.."
"Aaa-aa!"
"Unh!"
"Unnnh!"
"Thank you!"
"Ss~sorry..."
(nano) "Nnnnnnnnrrrraaw!"

Fleshie Female 8: (Same voice as Fleshie Female 13 & 17, different quotes though. Same voice as CAST Female 7, 11, & 14.)
"Huu!"
"Hah!"
"Take this!"
"Haaah.."
"Hii!"
"H-ha!"
"Un"
"Oof.."
"T~hanks... I'm fine now.."
"This.. can't be..."
(nano) "Time to let loose!"

Fleshie Female 9: (sounds british o.o) (Same voice as Fleshie Female 10. Same voice as CAST Female 8)
"Haahh!"
"Hah!"
"Eya!"
"Huun!"
"Ai-yah!"
"Huun!"
"Ohhh.."
"Ohh!"
"Thank you."
"Uuuooo...."
(nano) "...I have no choice..."

Fleshie Female 10: (Same voice as Fleshie Female 9. Same voice as CAST Female 8)
"Haahh!"
"Hah!"
"Eya!"
"Huun!"
"Ai-yah!"
"Huun!"
"Ohhh.."
"Ohh!"
"Thank you."
"Uuuooo...."
(nano) "...I have no choice..."

Fleshie Female 11: (Same voice as Fleshie Female 16. Same voice as CAST Female 9)
"Kya!"
"Hoo!"
"Yah!"
"Wuuuuooh!"
"Nyah!"
"Hah-hah!"
"Ah!"
"Ohh!"
"I'll make this up to you." (said excessively fast, calm, and sounds like by a different actress)
"Oohhhh-aahh..."
(nano) "Now look at what you've done..!" (very serious sounding compared to the rest of the silly grunts from this one =p)

Fleshie Female 12 (Same voice as CAST Female 10 & 16):
"Hyaa!"
"Yah!"
"Hraa!"
"Ohhhhgh!"
"Hahaha!"
(can't even figure out how to type this grunt.. xp)
"Errgh!"
"Owhh!"
"That was fun." (once again, sounds like a totally different actress, much deeper and more serious)
"Ohhh....."
(nano) "..Hahahahah." (matches the "that was fun" actress instead of the earlier grunts and laugh)

Fleshie Female 13: (same voice as Fleshie Female 8, different quotes though. Same voice and quotes as Fleshie Female 17. Same voice as CAST Female 7, 11, & 14.)
"Hah!"
"Urh!"
"Yah!"
"Let's go!"
"Hah!"
"Now!"
"Un"
"Oorgh!"
"I'm fine now, thanks.."
"Not like.. this.."

Fleshie Female 14: (Same voice as CAST Female 12 & 17)
"Hah!"
"Hoh!"
"Wah!"
"Rrrrrrrrrready!"
"eeYOOH!"
"HAAAH!"
"Uoh!"
"Urgh!"
"Whho.."
"Ohhh..."
(nano) "Raaaawwggh!"

Fleshie Female 15: (Same voice as CAST Female 13)
"Hoo!"
"Ha!"
"Daih!"
"Ahhh!"
"Agghhh!"
"Ha!"
"Ah.."
"Ahhh..."
"..Thanks."
"Ooarghh.."
(nano) "Raaawwww!"

Fleshie Female 16: (Same voice as Fleshie Female 11. Same voice as CAST Female 9)
"Kya!"
"Hoo!"
"Yah!"
"Wuuuuooh!"
"Nyah!"
"Hah-hah!"
"Ah!"
"Ohh!"
"I'll make this up to you."
"Oohhhh-aahh..."
(nano) "Now look at what you've done..!"

Fleshie Female 17: (same voice as Fleshie Female 8, different quotes though. Same voice and quotes as Fleshie Female 13. Same voice as CAST Female 7, 11, & 14.)
"Hah!"
"Urh!"
"Yah!"
"Let's go!"
"Hah!"
"Now!"
"Un"
"Oorgh!"
"I'm fine now, thanks.."
"Not like.. this.."

(ALL CAST voices sound like they've been run through a tin-can before recording, compared to their fleshie versions. =p)

CAST Female 1: (Same as Fleshie Female 1, 2, and 5. Same as CAST Female 4 & 15)
"Hya!"
"Hyaa!"
"Haah!
"Nnnnnngghaa!"
"Ee-yah!"
"HAH!"
"Uff!"
"Ugh!"
"We're ready to go!"
"Uh-uh.. ohhh...."
(SUV) "Check this out!"

CAST Female 2: (Same as Fleshie Female 3 and 6. Same as CAST Female 5)
"Eyy!"
"Yaa!"
"Wuh!"
"Heeeeee-yah!"
"Yaaah!"
"Nnnnnaah!"
"A!"
"Ohh!"
"Oooookay!"
"Aaah!"
(SUV) "Can you handle this?!"

CAST Female 3: (Same as Fleshie Female 4 and 7. Same as CAST Female 6)
"Yah!"
"Uhh!"
"Hah!"
"Huh!"
"Haa.."
"Aaa-aa!"
"Unh!"
"Unnnh!"
"Thank you!" (several times higher-pitched than the grunts)
"Ss~sorry..."
(SUV) "Errrrrrrrnhh!" (Still a grunt just like the nano, but a noticably different grunt xp)

CAST Female 4: (Same as Fleshie Female 1, 2, and 5. Same as CAST Female 1 & 15)
"Hya!"
"Hyaa!"
"Haah!
"Nnnnnngghaa!"
"Ee-yah!"
"HAH!"
"Uff!"
"Ugh!"
"We're ready to go!"
"Uh-uh.. ohhh...."
(SUV) "Check this out!"

CAST Female 5: (Same as Fleshie Female 3 and 6. Same as CAST Female 2)
"Eyy!"
"Yaa!"
"Wuh!"
"Heeeeee-yah!"
"Yaaah!"
"Nnnnnaah!"
"A!"
"Ohh!"
"Oooookay!"
"Aaah!"
(SUV) "Can you handle this?!"

CAST Female 6: (Same as Fleshie Female 4 and 7. Same as CAST Female 3)
"Yah!"
"Uhh!"
"Hah!"
"Huh!"
"Haa.."
"Aaa-aa!"
"Unh!"
"Unnnh!"
"Thank you!"
"Ss~sorry..."
(SUV) "Errrrrrrrnhh!"

CAST Female 7: (Same voice as Fleshie Female 8, 13 & 17. Same voice as CAST Female 11 & 14)
"Huu!"
"Hah!"
"Take this!"
"Haaah.."
"Hii!"
"H-ha!"
"Un"
"Oof.."
"This.. can't be..."
(SUV) "O-KAAY!!"

CAST Female 8: (Same as Fleshie Female 9 & 10)
"Haahh!"
"Hah!"
"Eya!"
"Huun!"
"Ai-yah!"
"Huun!"
"Ohhh.."
"Ohh!"
"Thank you."
"Uuuooo...."
(SUV) "This is it!" (The british accent really shows through here)

CAST Voice 9: (Same voice as Fleshie Female 11 & 16)
"Kya!"
"Hoo!"
"Yah!"
"Wuuuuooh!"
"Nyah!"
"Hah-hah!"
"Ah!"
"Ohh!"
"I'll make this up to you." (said excessively fast, calm, and sounds like by a different actress)
"Oohhhh-aahh..."
(SUV) "Huuuraaaah!"

CAST Female 10: (Same voice as Fleshie Female 12. Same voice as CAST Female 16)
"Hyaa!"
"Yah!"
"Hraa!"
"Ohhhhgh!"
"Hahaha!"
"Errgh!"
"Owhh!"
"That was fun."
"Ohhh....."
(SUV) "Kneel before me!" (...sounds like a commanding dominatrix. XD;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; )

CAST Female 11: (Same voice as Fleshie Female 8, 13 & 17. Same voice as CAST Female 7 & 14.)
"Hah!"
"Urh!"
"Yah!"
"Let's go!"
"Hah!"
"Now!"
"Un"
"Oorgh!"
"I'm fine now, thanks.."
"Not like.. this.."
(SUV) "Say goodbye!"

CAST Female 12: (Same voice as Fleshie Female 14. Same voice as CAST Female 17)
"Hah!"
"Hoh!"
"Wah!"
"Rrrrrrrrrready!"
"eeYOOH!"
"HAAAH!"
"Uoh!"
"Urgh!"
"Whho.."
"Ohhh..."
(SUV) "Haaaa!"

CAST Female 13: (Same voice as Fleshie Female 15)
"Hoo!"
"Ha!"
"Daih!"
"Ahhh!"
"Agghhh!"
"Ha!"
"Ah.."
"Ahhh..."
"..Thanks."
"Ooarghh.."
(SUV) "It's time." (said emotionlessly.. which could kinda fit a 'droid..)

CAST Female 14: (Same voice as Fleshie Female 8, 13, & 17. Same voice as CAST Female 7 & 11. I'm sick of it now too...)
"Huu!"
"Hah!"
"Take this!"
"Haaah.."
"Hii!"
"H-ha!"
"Un"
"Oof.."
"This.. can't be..."
(SUV) "O-KAAY!!"

CAST Female 15: (Same as Fleshie Female 1, 2, and 5. Same as CAST Female 1 & 4)
"Hya!"
"Hyaa!"
"Haah!
"Nnnnnngghaa!"
"Ee-yah!"
"HAH!"
"Uff!"
"Ugh!"
"We're ready to go!"
"Uh-uh.. ohhh...."
(SUV) "Check this out!"

CAST Female 16: (Same voice as Fleshie Female 12. Same voice as CAST Female 10)
"Hyaa!"
"Yah!"
"Hraa!"
"Ohhhhgh!"
"Hahaha!"
"Errgh!"
"Owhh!"
"That was fun."
"Ohhh....."
(SUV) "Kneel before me!"

CAST Female 17: (Same voice as Fleshie Female 14. Same voice as CAST Female 12)
"Hah!"
"Hoh!"
"Wah!"
"Rrrrrrrrrready!"
"eeYOOH!"
"HAAAH!"
"Uoh!"
"Urgh!"
"Whho.."
"Ohhh..."
(SUV) "Haaaa!"

I shall try to finish the boys version next, but I have more trouble understanding their voices and matching them, and there's a whole lot more male versions than females ^^;;;

ChaosAngel92
Nov 29, 2007, 12:00 PM
On 2007-11-29 08:46, Remedy wrote:
*waits with piqued interest for the female voices*

Heh, tell me about it.

Now, does someone mentioned about some type of russian accent? Is there more like this? Like with spanish and/or German accent too?

Remedy
Nov 29, 2007, 12:06 PM
I might have to test what 17 sounds like. I like the list of quotes there.

tei
Nov 29, 2007, 12:12 PM
Remedy - If you mean the fleshie female 17 one, remember the original PSU, the one girl's voice that sounds like she's a little girl trying to sound butch? The one that generic female rogues would use too? That's the same voice actress and tone she uses for Fleshie femme voices 8, 13, 17, and CAST 7, 11, and 14. Though her actual spoken phrases sound like she's not trying so hard to sound tough anymore, she sounds pretty emotional and.. um.. genuine during them. ..compared to her grunts where it sounds like there's a stick up her butt. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif;; If you meant the CAST female 17, I'm not sure what else to compare that one to..

Half done the male fleshie voices so far.....

DrEngrish
Nov 29, 2007, 12:13 PM
I wonder if this will be fixed on tonights update. Sega would be smart to do that... but then again theres a lot of other things they would be smart to do too, so I have my doubts .____.

Remedy
Nov 29, 2007, 12:14 PM
Hrm. Maybe not then. =/

tei
Nov 29, 2007, 12:52 PM
Male voices... same stuff as before, except now I put the voice matches at the top of the page instead of mixed throughout the voice quotes.

(Matching voices: Fleshie: 1 & 2 & 6, CAST: 1 & 2 & 6)
(Matching voices: Fleshie: 3 & 4 & 7, CAST: 3 & 4 & 7)
(Matching voices: Fleshie: 5 & 8, CAST: 5 & 8)
(Matching voices: Fleshie: 10 & 11 & 17, CAST: 10 & 15)
(Matching voices: Fleshie: 12 & 13 & 18, CAST: 11 & *)
(Matching voices: Fleshie: 9 & 16, CAST: 9 & 14)
(Matching voices: Fleshie: 15 & 19, CAST: 13 & 17)
(Matching voices: Fleshie: 20 & 22, CAST: 18 & 22)
(Matching voices: Fleshie: 14 CAST: 12 & 16 & 19)
ONLY Fleshie male 21 is exclusive to fleshies, there's no cast equivilent.

Fleshie Male 1: (sounds like a little boy overacting...)
"Yaanh!"
"Hah!"
"Huuh!"
"Haaaaaah!"
"Hiii-yah!"
"Gaaaaaah!"
"Uff!"
"Gaaagh!"
"I'm okay now!"
"Ohhhhaaghh..."
(nano) "Huuu-raaaaawrrghhaah!" (O.o)

Fleshie Male 2:
"Yaanh!"
"Hah!"
"Huuh!"
"Haaaaaah!"
"Hiii-yah!"
"Gaaaaaah!"
"Uff!"
"Gaaagh!"
"I'm okay now!"
"Ohhhhaaghh..."
(nano) "Huuu-raaaaawrrghhaah!"

Fleshie Male 3: (another little boy)
"Unf!"
"Hh!"
"Yah!"
"Whuuuu!"
"Aa-hahah!"
"Dyaah!"
"Uuhh!"
"Urrhhf!"
"Thanks for the help!"
"Ss..orry..."
(nano) "You just pushed me too far..!"

Fleshie Male 4:
"Unf!"
"Hh!"
"Yah!"
"Whuuuu!"
"Aa-hahah!"
"Dyaah!"
"Uuhh!"
"Urrhhf!"
"Thanks for the help!"
"Ss..orry..."

Fleshie Male 5: (Not a single intelligible phrase.. o.o Another lil boy/girly-boy sounding voice.)
"Whu-yah!"
"Eerrgh!"
"Grah!"
"Eeeeeerraah!"
"Eeeiii-yah!"
"Haaaaah!"
"Oof!"
"Uugh!"
"Huh!"
"Eiyaahhn.."
(nano) "Nrrraaaagh!"

Fleshie Male 6:
"Yaanh!"
"Hah!"
"Huuh!"
"Haaaaaah!"
"Hiii-yah!"
"Gaaaaaah!"
"Uff!"
"Gaaagh!"
"I'm okay now!"
"Ohhhhaaghh..."
(nano) "Huuu-raaaaawrrghhaah!"

Fleshie Male 7:
"Unf!"
"Hh!"
"Yah!"
"Whuuuu!"
"Aa-hahah!"
"Dyaah!"
"Uuhh!"
"Urrhhf!"
"Thanks for the help!"
"Ss..orry..."

Fleshie Male 8:
"Whu-yah!"
"Eerrgh!"
"Grah!"
"Eeeeeerraah!"
"Eeeiii-yah!"
"Haaaaah!"
"Oof!"
"Uugh!"
"Huh!"
"Eiyaahhn.."
(nano) "Nrrraaaagh!"

Fleshie Male 9: (First adult male voice)
"Eee-yah!"
"Hanh!
"Hah!"
"Ready!"
"Aha!"
"HAH!"
"Af!"
"Ogh!"
"Thanks!"
"It's no use..!"
(nano) "Grrrraaargh!"

Fleshie Male 10:
"Hnff!"
"Hoo!"
"Haa!"
"Nrrrhh!"
"Hmff!"
"Hah!"
"Uff"
"Agh.."
"I can still fight."
"Im... possible..."
(Nano) "I didn't want to have to do this..!"

Fleshie Male 11:
"Hnff!"
"Hoo!"
"Haa!"
"Nrrrhh!"
"Hmff!"
"Hah!"
"Uff"
"Agh.."
"I can still fight."
"Im... possible..."

Fleshie Male 12: (Sounds either french, or like he's got his nose plugged for the grunts, but goes into american accent for the quotes. O.o)
"Huh!"
"Hah!"
"Hunh!"
"Errraaagh!"
"Pff-heheheh!"
"Eeyah!"
"Guh!"
"Uragh.."
"..Guess I owe you."
"Ough-ghh..."
(nano) "Errraaaaggh!"

Fleshie Male 13:
"Huh!"
"Hah!"
"Hunh!"
"Errraaagh!"
"Pff-heheheh!"
"Eeyah!"
"Guh!"
"Uragh.."
"..Guess I owe you."
"Ough-ghh..."
(nano) "Errraaaaggh!"

Fleshie Male 14: (Extremely.. deep. o.o)
"Hhhgh!"
"Hoh!"
"Hhugh!"
"Haaaaa--" (abruptly cut off during recording from the sounds of it)
"Gaaadgh!"
"Grrrgh!"
"Uhh!"
"Nrrgh!" (sounds like a mad horse...)
"Back at 'em!"
"Hhhugh..."
(nano) "Rrraaargh!"

Fleshie Male 15:
"Hah!"
"Hoh!'
"Kaa!"
"Errrrrghhh!"
"Hah!"
"Huwah!"
"Oogf!"
"Oorgf.."
"..Thanks." (sounds snide, and much deeper than the grunts.)
"Haa-ghh..."
(nano) "You asked for it!" (again, much deeper than the grunts)

Fleshie Male 16:
"Eee-yah!"
"Hanh!
"Hah!"
"Ready!"
"Aha!"
"HAH!"
"Af!"
"Ogh!"
"Thanks!"
"It's no use..!"
(nano) "Grrrraaargh!"

Fleshie Male 17:
"Hnff!"
"Hoo!"
"Haa!"
"Nrrrhh!"
"Hmff!"
"Hah!"
"Uff"
"Agh.."
"I can still fight."
"Im... possible..."

Fleshie Male 18:
"Huh!"
"Hah!"
"Hunh!"
"Errraaagh!"
"Pff-heheheh!"
"Eeyah!"
"Guh!"
"Uragh.."
"..Guess I owe you."
"Ough-ghh..."
(nano) "Errraaaaggh!"

Fleshie Male 19:
"Hah!"
"Hoh!'
"Kaa!"
"Errrrrghhh!"
"Hah!"
"Huwah!"
"Oogf!"
"Oorgf.."
"..Thanks." (sounds snide, and much deeper than the grunts.)
"Haa-ghh..."
(nano) "You asked for it!" (again, much deeper than the grunts)

Fleshie Male 20:
"Huuh"
"Hah!"
"Huhh!"
"Aaaaaahhhh..."
"Nngh."
"Hh-ah!"
"Huh!"
"Gaah!"
"Keep going!"
"Aa-aagh..."
(nano) "Get back, everyone!.."

Fleshie Male 21: (Uhhh... okay, this has some kinda accent, but I really got no clue what it is...)
"Haha!"
"Rah-hah!
"Eeeiyah!"
"Rnnrrrggghh!"
"Hahahah!"
"I-yeeeeeee!" (O__o;;)
"Ef!"
"Ahhh!"
"It's nnnnot over yet!"
"Gg-ckkkhh.." (He's gagging. o.o)
(nano) "Grraaaaargh!"

Fleshie Male 22:
"Huuh"
"Hah!"
"Huhh!"
"Aaaaaahhhh..."
"Nngh."
"Hh-ah!"
"Huh!"
"Gaah!"
"Keep going!"
"Aa-aagh..."
(nano) "Get back, everyone!.."

Once again, the CAST voices sound like they're run through a tin-can first for all grunts and quotes. Same as they've always been.

CAST Male 1:
"Yaanh!"
"Hah!"
"Huuh!"
"Haaaaaah!"
"Hiii-yah!"
"Gaaaaaah!"
"Uff!"
"Gaaagh!"
"I'm okay now!"
"Ohhhhaaghh..."
(SUV) "Hh-aaaah!"

CAST Male 2:
"Yaanh!"
"Hah!"
"Huuh!"
"Haaaaaah!"
"Hiii-yah!"
"Gaaaaaah!"
"Uff!"
"Gaaagh!"
"I'm okay now!"
"Ohhhhaaghh..."
(SUV) "Hh-aaaah!"

CAST Male 3:
"Unf!"
"Hh!"
"Yah!"
"Whuuuu!"
"Aa-hahah!"
"Dyaah!"
"Uuhh!"
"Urrhhf!"
"Thanks for the help!"
"Ss..orry..."
(SUV) "Hhuu--uuugghah!" (Sounds like he's struggling to lift something heavy.)

CAST Male 4:
"Unf!"
"Hh!"
"Yah!"
"Whuuuu!"
"Aa-hahah!"
"Dyaah!"
"Uuhh!"
"Urrhhf!"
"Thanks for the help!"
"Ss..orry..."
(SUV) "Hhuu--uuugghah!"

CAST Male 5:
"Whu-yah!"
"Eerrgh!"
"Grah!"
"Eeeeeerraah!"
"Eeeiii-yah!"
"Haaaaah!"
"Oof!"
"Uugh!"
"Huh!"
"Eiyaahhn.."
(SUV) "It's time to end this!" (sounds adorable coming from the lil boy sounding voice... xD)

CAST Male 6:
"Yaanh!"
"Hah!"
"Huuh!"
"Haaaaaah!"
"Hiii-yah!"
"Gaaaaaah!"
"Uff!"
"Gaaagh!"
"I'm okay now!"
"Ohhhhaaghh..."
(SUV) "Hh-aaaah!"

CAST Male 7: (Same voice we've heard 5 times before, but it's noticably quieter in this one)
"Unf!"
"Hh!"
"Yah!"
"Whuuuu!"
"Aa-hahah!"
"Dyaah!"
"Uuhh!"
"Urrhhf!"
"Thanks for the help!"
"Ss..orry..."
(SUV) "Hhuu--uuugghah!"

CAST Male 8:
"Whu-yah!"
"Eerrgh!"
"Grah!"
"Eeeeeerraah!"
"Eeeiii-yah!"
"Haaaaah!"
"Oof!"
"Uugh!"
"Huh!"
"Eiyaahhn.."
(SUV) "It's time to end this!"

CASt Male 9:
"Eee-yah!"
"Hanh!
"Hah!"
"Ready!"
"Aha!"
"HAH!"
"Af!"
"Ogh!"
"Thanks!"
"It's no use..!"
(SUV) "Watch out!" (As I said in a higher up post, it doesn't sound threatening, more like he's concerned about his teammates safety/position)

CAST Male 10:
"Hnff!"
"Hoo!"
"Haa!"
"Nrrrhh!"
"Hmff!"
"Hah!"
"Uff"
"Agh.."
"I can still fight."
"Im... possible..."
(SUV) "Activating weapon system-" (gets abruptly cut off half way through the "m" of system...)

CAST Male 11: (First CAST voice number to not line up with it's fleshie counterpart)
"Huh!"
"Hah!"
"Hunh!"
"Errraaagh!"
"Pff-heheheh!"
"Eeyah!"
"Guh!"
"Uragh.."
"..Guess I owe you."
"Ough-ghh..."
(SUV) "Eeee-yaaaaah!"

CAST Male 12:
"Hhhgh!"
"Hoh!"
"Hhugh!"
"Haaaaa--"
"Gaaadgh!"
"Grrrgh!"
"Uhh!"
"Nrrgh!"
"Back at 'em!"
"Hhhugh..."
(SUV) "Rrraaargh!" (They reused the nanoblast one...)

CAST Male 13:
"Hah!"
"Hoh!'
"Kaa!"
"Errrrrghhh!"
"Hah!"
"Huwah!"
"Oogf!"
"Oorgf.."
"..Thanks."
"Haa-ghh..."
(SUV) "System powering up...!"

CAST Male 14:
"Eee-yah!"
"Hanh!
"Hah!"
"Ready!"
"Aha!"
"HAH!"
"Af!"
"Ogh!"
"Thanks!"
"It's no use..!"
(SUV) "Watch out!"

CAST Male 15:
"Hnff!"
"Hoo!"
"Haa!"
"Nrrrhh!"
"Hmff!"
"Hah!"
"Uff"
"Agh.."
"I can still fight."
"Im... possible..."
(SUV) "Activating weapon system-"

CAST Male 16:
"Hhhgh!"
"Hoh!"
"Hhugh!"
"Haaaaa--"
"Gaaadgh!"
"Grrrgh!"
"Uhh!"
"Nrrgh!"
"Back at 'em!"
"Hhhugh..."
(SUV) "Rrraaargh!"

CAST Male 17:
"Hah!"
"Hoh!'
"Kaa!"
"Errrrrghhh!"
"Hah!"
"Huwah!"
"Oogf!"
"Oorgf.."
"..Thanks."
"Haa-ghh..."
(SUV) "System powering up...!"

CAST Male 18:
"Huuh"
"Hah!"
"Huhh!"
"Aaaaaahhhh..."
"Nngh."
"Hh-ah!"
"Huh!"
"Gaah!"
"Keep going!"
"Aa-aagh..."
(SUV) "Haaaah-aaaah!"

CAST Male 19: (Was it really necessary to reuse this voice set so many times...?)
"Hhhgh!"
"Hoh!"
"Hhugh!"
"Haaaaa--"
"Gaaadgh!"
"Grrrgh!"
"Uhh!"
"Nrrgh!"
"Back at 'em!"
"Hhhugh..."
(SUV) "Rrraaargh!"

CAST Male 20:
"Huuh"
"Hah!"
"Huhh!"
"Aaaaaahhhh..."
"Nngh."
"Hh-ah!"
"Huh!"
"Gaah!"
"Keep going!"
"Aa-aagh..."
(SUV) "Haaaah-aaaah!"

After looking through them all, the male voices are doubled up on a lot too.. And it's even harder to tell if there's a difference between the doubled up versions, only one seemed different and it was simply quieter than the others..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tei on 2007-11-29 09:52 ]</font>

ErtaiClou
Nov 29, 2007, 02:53 PM
*Get back everyone!* XD
Yeah it's funny watching Lou say "Engaging defense protocol" when she heals. I'm not sure exactly but when dies she says something like "All systems..." or "All systems...crash." I haven't had a chance to try the others yet but I know Maya talks now as well. No change in Tonnio as far as I know.

Zorafim
Nov 29, 2007, 03:15 PM
So then, there's no shy voices? That's not fair...

Remedy
Nov 29, 2007, 03:18 PM
Cast Female 6 is probably the closest, but *shrug*

Sexy_Raine
Nov 29, 2007, 04:40 PM
Most of the male voices are horrible, they sound like douchebags. The female ones are much better though.

I have a mid-pitched voice that say "thank You" when being revived, and "this is it!" when I type !11.

I really want that voice that says "rrrreeeaaddy!!!!" when you use a tech. It sounds friggn' sweet. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zorafim
Nov 29, 2007, 05:19 PM
On 2007-11-29 12:18, Remedy wrote:
Cast Female 6 is probably the closest, but *shrug*

Well, at least it'll save me the trouble of apologizing every time I die... I'm sure I'll be able to get something to work.

Reipard
Nov 29, 2007, 05:36 PM
Sega responded to my support ticket saying they have an intention to fix it eventually along with the other bugged aspects of the expansion. Get it pushed higher priority by sendng in support tickets of your own. The more people tell them they want it fixed, the faster it will be fixed.

Zorafim
Nov 29, 2007, 05:46 PM
An "intention to fix it"...

That's it?

ChaosAngel92
Nov 29, 2007, 08:35 PM
On 2007-11-29 14:46, Zorafim wrote:

That's it?

Very true. In this ocaasion i agree with Zorafim. The "intentions" of SEGA arnt much true. Hmmm a word comes to my mind, "FSOD?"

Anyway, noone has replied T_T, is there difeerent accents on voices too?

tei
Nov 29, 2007, 09:11 PM
I'm -trying- to record them, but my dad's webcam out of nowhere at complete random picks up interference and goes ear-bleedingly loud with static.. ._.;; If I can get a full set recorded, I will upload them..

tei
Nov 29, 2007, 09:58 PM
Blaaaah... -.- I'm so badly frustrated now.. I need to delete about 4 out of 5 of the recordings I do either from that random interference or a full noisy house being too noisy.. AND they're so soft and prolly poor quality that no one's gonna like them.. AND youtube is rejecting them every time I try to upload them there... -_-;;

Here's the male voices, all still in wmv form I tried to upload them to youtube in, all in one zip, if anyone wants to listen to them... The quality's not that good though..
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EUCTE7G8

If anyone is actually able to upload them to youtube, they can go ahead.. I might do the female voices tomorrow if I'm feeling less frustrated, but I can't do them right now ._.

ChaosAngel92
Nov 29, 2007, 11:40 PM
On 2007-11-29 18:58, tei wrote:
Blaaaah... -.- I'm so badly frustrated now.. I need to delete about 4 out of 5 of the recordings I do either from that random interference or a full noisy house being too noisy.. AND they're so soft and prolly poor quality that no one's gonna like them.. AND youtube is rejecting them every time I try to upload them there... -_-;;

Here's the male voices, all still in wmv form I tried to upload them to youtube in, all in one zip, if anyone wants to listen to them... The quality's not that good though..
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EUCTE7G8

If anyone is actually able to upload them to youtube, they can go ahead.. I might do the female voices tomorrow if I'm feeling less frustrated, but I can't do them right now ._.

Simply amaising ! Im downloanding right now, ill try it to upload to youtube after it finishes. Of curse, credit goes along it. Thank you very very much really. You are a hero! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

KyEmo
Nov 29, 2007, 11:52 PM
On 2007-11-29 11:53, ErtaiClou wrote:
*Get back everyone!* XD
Yeah it's funny watching Lou say "Engaging defense protocol" when she heals. I'm not sure exactly but when dies she says something like "All systems..." or "All systems...crash." I haven't had a chance to try the others yet but I know Maya talks now as well. No change in Tonnio as far as I know.

Lou says " All systems... crashing" when she dies.
When Tonnio Nanos he says "You shouldn't have done that".

Reipard
Nov 30, 2007, 12:14 AM

That's it?

What more do you want? They said they're fixing it.

Chaosgyro
Nov 30, 2007, 12:50 AM
Not really, they said they were intending to fix it. Very different. I've been intending to regularly work out and lose about 20-30 pounds for a few years now, but that certainly hasn't gotten done.

Mwabwetumba
Nov 30, 2007, 01:49 AM
"Watch out!!"

Hahaha, this is going to be awesome when I can actually hear it myself. Thanks once again. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Zorafim
Nov 30, 2007, 02:36 AM
On 2007-11-29 21:14, Reipard wrote:
What more do you want? They said they're fixing it.

I want them to say, "Sorry, let me fix that next update so you don't have to wait for something you should have got when you bought the game. We apologize for the inconvenience." instead of "Woops. Oh well, give us until who knows when to work on this."

Sukashi
Nov 30, 2007, 03:45 AM
It's moreso the fact that given Sega's lousy track record, saying that "[they're] fixing it" is usually nothing more than an empty promise.

Considering that voice acting was one of the perks the PS2/PC version had over the 360's $20 version, I can't help but feel that PC users are getting shortchanged by paying the same $40. Sure, we get an Offline Mode option but really, do a lot of players play PSU offline? I only did so to understand the story behind Episode 1.

Reipard
Nov 30, 2007, 08:42 AM
Not really, they said they were intending to fix it. Very different. I've been intending to regularly work out and lose about 20-30 pounds for a few years now, but that certainly hasn't gotten done.

I want them to say, "Sorry, let me fix that next update so you don't have to wait for something you should have got when you bought the game. We apologize for the inconvenience." instead of "Woops. Oh well, give us until who knows when to work on this."

Okay, I didn't realize my choice of words would convey such a different mesage. I just wanted to let people know 'Hey, they're fixing it!'

Their exact choice of words they used were 'it is being addressed'.

Nai_Calus
Nov 30, 2007, 11:57 AM
Yeah, given a choice between believing Sega and believing, say, Dark Force, I'd probably trust DF more. >_>

Like how quickly actually game-breaking things in PSO got fixed. >_>

Amusingly, the 10/11/17 that apparently correspond to the old US male voice 5 have phrases that more or less correspond to voice I use on the JP servers. Fewer phrases, thank god. ("Kurai nasai! Kurai nasai! Owari desu! Owari desu! Owari desu! *chuckle* Kurai nasai!" *chuckle* *chuckle* *chuckle*... Tech casting gets a bit old, especially when it randomly says the same thing six times in a row.)

Reipard
Nov 30, 2007, 12:15 PM
Sega's customer service isn't great, but at least give them proper credit this time. They have addressed and fixed past problems in PSU with decent if not good response time.

CelestialBlade
Nov 30, 2007, 02:16 PM
On 2007-11-30 09:15, Reipard wrote:
Sega's customer service isn't great, but at least give them proper credit this time. They have addressed and fixed past problems in PSU with decent if not good response time.

Not to mention all the AoI features they added directly from player requests.

It will get fixed.

Tsundere
Nov 30, 2007, 03:20 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=161854&forum=20&52

Things do get fixed in the game, but unless people complain about constantly, then it's not going to happen any time soon.

Solution? Get as many people as you can to send in complaints regarding this issue. When Sega gets sick of hearing about it, they may finally do something about it. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease" as they say.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tsundere on 2007-11-30 12:21 ]</font>

CherryLunar
Nov 30, 2007, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the videos Tei. I'm currently uploading them on youtube. Some of them have failed and others are processing. I'll post links when I'm finished. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EDIT: Here we go. They're finished. Some of them are out of order since they failed during processing.

Male Fleshie voices:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJXDOGtdKfU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT0y5gbQggI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ufVZxN_Eek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_w9AXqgRPE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSWUF_XsH3g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzCuFEuhEtg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWtNnKJ1Zkg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQCFAk4188E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN8hX7WNMDM

Male CAST voices:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucIQNbcjeCQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ljrDeIGWiQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSlHa0KtFe4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtB8CMwqI3I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INp5t1GBlZc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckdt6DS9Q8Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgotxYnUmDA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8KiaUUxOlo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI92P2vVzD0

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CherryLunar on 2007-11-30 13:11 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Nov 30, 2007, 04:29 PM
Love the topic title, but something about it makes me wonder if the topic creator has been playing Mass Effect. If not. This is one heck of a coincidence.

ChaosAngel92
Nov 30, 2007, 07:13 PM
On 2007-11-30 13:29, Akaimizu wrote:
Love the topic title, but something about it makes me wonder if the topic creator has been playing Mass Effect. If not. This is one heck of a coincidence.

???, Mass Effect?

ChaosAngel92
Nov 30, 2007, 07:30 PM
You know? i would liek to have some voice alike King of Fighters characters. I pick Ash Crimson voice http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

tei
Dec 1, 2007, 08:48 PM
I am very sorry these took as long as they did, I had a small familly crisis yesterday and today I my laptop cord was cut so I couldn't charge it's battery @.@;; But it's fixed now, and I got the female voices recorded, so here they are, on mega upload again.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YD2H5Y0B

Once again, sorry for the poor quality, it's the best I could get..

Thank you very much for putting the male ones on youtube for me, CherryLunar! ^^ If you or anyone else could put these on youtube for me too, that'd be great.

Oh, um.. I just got on and recorded them as fast as I could, so I'm sorry if it turns out by now Sega added voices to PC/360, or if someone else already uploaded better versions @.@;; Please ignore this post then if that's the case. ^^;;

Maxson
Dec 2, 2007, 01:33 AM
Thanks! Now I can change my characters' voices while it's still free to do so... we PC users still don't have the voices yet, so this really helps.

Kairi_Li
Dec 5, 2007, 08:19 AM
Ditto the thanks. I just hope Sega fixes this soon.... REAL soon.

Reginaldo
Dec 5, 2007, 09:12 AM
IM....POSSIBLE!!!

Sychosis
Dec 5, 2007, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the warning/upload tei. My God, my main would sound so butch http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

So glad we don't have the voices, I hope it's not an error on 360 and we're just never supposed to get them...those are all pretty bad...o_O

Zorafim
Dec 5, 2007, 02:23 PM
Thank you for the female voices. I decided to keep Levia's voice as it is, and chose a voice for my alt. I'm not a fan of my SUV quote, I'd have to say, but the voice does come close to what I want.

Shardio
Dec 5, 2007, 03:03 PM
I like how my newman's voice doesn't have a line for Nanoblast. That means I'm not missing anything!
"Guess I owe you!" for those recordings http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Turbobrain
Dec 5, 2007, 03:19 PM
Voices work fine for me on PC... maybe try turining on Direct X Sound accerleration to full(or play around with that setting) seems to solve the freezing issue.

Though I think this is a good reason now to give us PC(and PS2) guys the extra week of luck that we might get anyway for the 360 rollback.

It would be cool if 'compensation' stacked(4 weeks of 3 luck is tough at this time of year having all those partys, must learn not to sleep better).

Shardio
Dec 5, 2007, 03:36 PM
I'll try that out now... Hopefully it works. Just for informations: What sound card & drivers are you using? PSU has had some issues with some Realtek drivers since... day 1. Maybe it's that :/

Turbobrain
Dec 5, 2007, 04:02 PM
Realtek AC '97(8 channel) driver version 5.10.0.5940. The only trouble I seem to have is on White Beast I lose the sound in the left or right channel. TBH it may happen in some other missions as I generally have the sound down and my own BGM.

Shardio
Dec 5, 2007, 05:14 PM
I have a slightly older version, and it loses the sound effects (but not the BGM) on:
- Alterazgohg
- De Ragan
- Grove of Fanatics
That, and... well, the voices that lack presence. I tried your method, didn't work http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

SakuraJr
Dec 5, 2007, 05:20 PM
Any word on this bug being fixed anytime soon?