PDA

View Full Version : new s ranks: weapons and units

majan
Nov 28, 2007, 02:48 PM
it seems that there are mostly only neudaiz versions of new S ranks,such as doublesaber and rifle. will other manufacturers come out with S ranks of other classes?like will GRM eventually have an S rank wand?maybe s rank moatoob twin claws or twin handguns...anyone have any idea on this...

also,onto the very very intriguing subject of slot units.will there be an orpa/power charge? (insert prefix here) / power S? orpa / quick?there are S rank variants of guard and legs,so it's apparently only a matter of time before they come out with the head and arm slot S rank variants,just going by sheer logic,but then again if there was something above hard/power charge it would consume a hell of a lot of pp,and if they didnt have that happen the way tehre is no difference between te/tech charge and sori/tech charge then that would be fairly unbalanced,but whatever I guess we will see what happens.

for now,does anyone have any idea?the database is pretty empty on this besides those interesting rainbow/guardless units.

fixed.in the middle of writing a paper so my typing is a bit frantic.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: majan on 2007-11-28 12:05 ]</font>

KamiSori
Nov 28, 2007, 03:47 PM
i would love to see some grm shotguns or some tenora double sabers.

pikachief
Nov 28, 2007, 04:11 PM
if we have S rank of our yohemi weapons im pretty sure the GRM and maotoob ones will also be S rank at some point in time.

Konstanse_Xx
Nov 28, 2007, 04:22 PM
Isn't there a 10* GRM Grenade Launcher?

KamiSori
Nov 28, 2007, 04:24 PM
hmm i know about the A rank ones but never heard of an S rank GRM launcher. i would love to see it though.

Golto
Nov 28, 2007, 05:45 PM
They are pretty slow at releasing new s rank units. Heck there still is a good number of a rank units needed to be released.

Chuck_Norris
Nov 28, 2007, 05:47 PM
I'd like to see what the Tenora S Claws would look like.

ChaosAngel92
Nov 28, 2007, 07:29 PM
By god sake, tenora 10* twin handguns please!

Umberger
Nov 28, 2007, 07:32 PM
http://mewn.psupedia.info/PSU/Misc/units.txt

There's all of the units that were "in" PSU v1, credit goes to Mewn for those.

Mikura
Nov 28, 2007, 07:39 PM
Considering we have S ranks in Yohmeis, there's no reason why we won't have S ranks by the other manufacturers. Just don't expect them to be rolled out any time soon. Keep in mind we don't even have the 9*s available to us in shops yet and very few S ranks are available as drops at the moment.

Remedy
Nov 28, 2007, 07:47 PM
Gib S-rank /Quick unit, Guardless/Rainbow, and Sori/PP Generate, please

Mikura
Nov 28, 2007, 07:56 PM
On 2007-11-28 16:47, Remedy wrote:

Oh man, I'd be all over that S-rank /Quick unit if it existed online.

Mikura
Nov 28, 2007, 08:00 PM

Oh man, I'd be all over that S-rank /Quick unit if it existed online.

Golto
Nov 28, 2007, 09:27 PM

Legless / Rainbow will be out with the first co-op mission and should have the same elemental % bonus as Guardless. Har seems to be the end of the line for quick units.