PDA

View Full Version : this makes no sense, what am i suppost to do?

phantasystar8
Nov 29, 2007, 06:11 PM
let me start by sayin this game is really good PSU Ambitions, but im havin alot of trouble.........

i have no clue what im suppost to be doing, im at level 51 and all ive been doing is goin through the missions in the flyer bases.

the only person i have in my part is the guide that joined me in the training session at the first of the game, and the ppl in the lobbys i talk to say the same thing over and over.........so what am i suppost to be doing?

r there missions i can take on or something? all the gaurdian bases say they have no missions i can accept

any help would be appriciated......sorry about this post lol but i really have no clue what to do, ive ran around in circles for about 10 hours on my game

btw, im playing in offline story mode, not online

Randomness
Nov 29, 2007, 06:12 PM
Go to the 5th floor of the colony and talk to the person at the desk, lol...

StanleyPain
Nov 29, 2007, 06:14 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/932621/45667
This link may help.

Kietrinia
Nov 29, 2007, 06:14 PM
Yeah, it's kinda not very forward with what you're supposed to do in offline mode. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

tei
Nov 29, 2007, 06:15 PM
Go do story missions, typically they're in GUARDIANS headquarters, the very first appearing on the fifth floor of the colony. Those have the actual story, and as you complete those you unlock more missions and partners (typically 1 new partner and 3 free missions or so per story mission), as well as it adds new items in most of the shops. You'll have a whole lot more than just 1 partner by the end of it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif;; And keep in mind - the GUARDIAN base missions are all entered SOLO. It will not give you any missions if you bring a teammate - teammates join you during these missions automatically, which is why you can't bring in your own partners like whoever you got from the tutorial or your partner machine.

phantasystar8
Nov 29, 2007, 06:18 PM
well the thing is the chick at the desk in the gaurdian base on the 5th floor wont let me accept missions, it says i have no scape dolls even tho i have the max amount in my inventory (10)

Zufield
Nov 29, 2007, 06:21 PM
No, you'll be able to join the story missions. You'll just fail it if you die, even if you DO have scapes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zufield on 2007-11-29 15:22 ]</font>

phantasystar8
Nov 29, 2007, 06:22 PM
On 2007-11-29 15:14, StanleyPain wrote:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/932621/45667
This link may help.

im readin over this and it says:

*Clyez City 1st Floor; Central Table*

- Cutscene. Lumia and Ethan meet up. Ethan hops off his hoverboard. We
find out that Lumia is Ethan's little sister. She complains that they're
late and need to find a good seat before they're taken.

this is the very start of the game? ive walked around there a hundred times and nobody hops off a hoverboard...............theres just a big ole dude walkin near the elevators sayin somethin about there son is in natoob and cant come home

somethin like that

phantasystar8
Nov 29, 2007, 06:23 PM
in the lobby i try to accept missions and it just beeps, says i cant accept.........thats why i have been running around to the flyer bases, i figured maybe if i beat all level a missions the story would start............

Golto
Nov 29, 2007, 06:26 PM
For story missions you must not have any npcs in your party. Use the disband party option.

Esufer
Nov 29, 2007, 06:26 PM
On 2007-11-29 15:18, phantasystar8 wrote:
well the thing is the chick at the desk in the gaurdian base on the 5th floor wont let me accept missions, it says i have no scape dolls even tho i have the max amount in my inventory (10)

You can't accept story missions with someone in your party, iirc.

Shadow_Wing
Nov 29, 2007, 06:27 PM
On 2007-11-29 15:15, tei wrote:
Go do story missions, typically they're in GUARDIANS headquarters, the very first appearing on the fifth floor of the colony. Those have the actual story, and as you complete those you unlock more missions and partners (typically 1 new partner and 3 free missions or so per story mission), as well as it adds new items in most of the shops. You'll have a whole lot more than just 1 partner by the end of it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif;; And keep in mind - the GUARDIAN base missions are all entered SOLO. It will not give you any missions if you bring a teammate - teammates join you during these missions automatically, which is why you can't bring in your own partners like whoever you got from the tutorial or your partner machine.

This is the right answer, the chick closest to the door starts ur missions.

phantasystar8
Nov 29, 2007, 06:27 PM
maybe thats it, i have that guide in my part ill load up the game and try without her and see what happens then ill post back, thanks

phantasystar8
Nov 29, 2007, 07:57 PM
yea i got it goin now, was because i had that chick in my party is why i couldnt accept missions

already got a new person in my party an am in places i havent been yet

the only bad thing is where i was at level 51 already and had A class weapons and armor, makes everything really easy

1 or 2 hits is killin off everything

atleast i got the game goin! thanks alot for the help

Pengfishh
Nov 29, 2007, 08:03 PM
In before correction!

To be helpful, dear phantasystar8, the word is "supposed." We Americans do often pronounce this word with a T sound at the end, but it is most assuredly supposed. For your reference.

phantasystar8
Nov 29, 2007, 08:23 PM
this is internet not college exams, i can spell.......thanks again for the help

Pengfishh
Nov 29, 2007, 08:45 PM
And when college exams come around, you'll remember Pengfish. And supposed.

Carlo210
Nov 29, 2007, 10:16 PM
If you think supposed is spelt suppost, then you cannot spell. Saying otherwise would be blatantly incorrect. It's not like you made a typo, you really thought it was spelled (not spelt) that way, which is fine, just don't deny it.

phantasystar8
Nov 29, 2007, 10:39 PM
yall calm down this thread is done, ur makin it into an 'im smarter than u' conversation, if u feel that way enter in a spellin b

just because i dont put g's on the end of my words and say u instead of you does not mean i cant spell

thanks to the ones that helped me with my post, and the rest of u lame asses stick to ur own, worryin about how i spell my words on the internet says alot about yall.........

lol @ dude sayin 'dont deny it u cant spell'

/leaves the board never to post again

Carlo210
Nov 29, 2007, 11:16 PM
I never said anything about 'g's or 'u's. Nice try, though. -.o

Zorafim
Nov 29, 2007, 11:29 PM
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/images/common/entry_banner.jpg