PDA

View Full Version : Why'd you do THAT for?!

Sha Sha
Nov 29, 2007, 08:50 PM
So i was running around random missions today before my friends got on. I entered a nice game at Moatoob with a 4 level 100's+
almost to the boss another level 100+ entered and ask the party leader to kick me (the lowest level at 67) so he and his girlfriend could join they where both 100+ and could more damage together then one low level (me)
and guess what...

The leader actually kicked me O_O
what is this world coming too?

Randomness
Nov 29, 2007, 08:52 PM
Been this way since time immemorial, really.

PALRAPPYS
Nov 29, 2007, 08:53 PM
G.I.R.L. friend = guy in real life http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

But, some people are just like that. :/

Abarai-Renji
Nov 29, 2007, 08:53 PM
this shit happens. especially to me. but the only thing to do is go on. get over. rub some dirt on it and walk it off.

then plot revenge....

Mikura
Nov 29, 2007, 08:54 PM
What I don't understand is the person that joined must've seen that his girlfriend couldn't fit in that party yet he had the balls to join anyway and demand someone else get kicked. I really blame the leader though for being so shallow as to listen to him.

Sorry it had to happen to you, it wasn't fair to you but elitists do exist in this game, much to my sadness.

Sha Sha
Nov 29, 2007, 08:55 PM
Its just so mean T__T i know if they had tried that in my other group of level 100+ friend they would say well freak off! (i feel loved that they would do that for me)

Shadow_Wing
Nov 29, 2007, 08:57 PM
Mik u whore, lvl with us!

Anyways, sucks, there's some people like that. Personally if I was leader I'd tell him to gtfo, if he wanted his gf to join, join a game with 2 spots.

tei
Nov 29, 2007, 09:00 PM
I'm so sorry that happened to you. ._. But I'm surprised it hasn't happened before, it happens to me all the time in other online games. =x

Just look on the bright side - it wasn't personal, so don't let your feelings get hurt. The leader just apparently cared about having highlevelswoahomgz in their party. You wouldn't want to be friends with, or even hang around with someone like that, right? So just stick to your actual friends that you know would stick up for you to keep you in their party. :3

StanleyPain
Nov 29, 2007, 09:03 PM
They're called "assholes", and they're all over PSU. Now you know who not to game with, I guess.

Darkly
Nov 29, 2007, 09:28 PM
I always try to be fair to other people, the leader was shallow for doing whatever a new person demanded.

I play with my friend mostly, so we host and people hat come in demanding us to change get the boot real quick. some people enjoy fastest runs etc. I wish they would leave a comment or something explaining they are elitists and only level 100+ should join or words to that effect. Plus isn't 3 level 100's already overkill lol.

Shadow_Wing
Nov 29, 2007, 09:32 PM
On 2007-11-29 18:28, Darkly wrote:
I always try to be fair to other people, the leader was shallow for doing whatever a new person demanded.

I play with my friend mostly, so we host and people hat come in demanding us to change get the boot real quick. some people enjoy fastest runs etc. I wish they would leave a comment or something explaining they are elitists and only level 100+ should join or words to that effect. Plus isn't 3 level 100's already overkill lol.

Yes 3 lvl 100s is Overkill, we try to keep our parties at 4 at most XD

Broodstar1337
Nov 30, 2007, 12:55 AM
PSU's full of assholes.

That's all that can really be said.

mizukage
Nov 30, 2007, 01:06 AM
This kind of thing does occur a lot in the PSUniverse. The following list are reasons why it happens:

If you are...

acting cowardly, when comrades are getting ambushed and beaten
acting like a n00b
get defeated often, yet don't carry scapedolls
get healed often, yet don't carry star atomizers
get revived often, yet don't carry moon atomizers
join groups uninvited
low-level
mediocre class
support class that doesn't do buffs, heals, and revivals when necessary

The list goes on, generally... This is why people get kicked out in PSUniverse by team leaders. Whether it is justified or wrong, people in PSUniverse usually don't care at all. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mizukage on 2007-11-29 22:07 ]</font>