PDA

View Full Version : What will happen

killerelite
Nov 29, 2007, 08:58 PM
I was the host of a A run in Moatoob. I was with 3 other of my friends and a lv 70 something joins my party. He started spamming KKK stuff while (me being jewish) and my friend who is black were in the party. My and my friend put up with this for awhile then at the boss I got sick of it and removed him from the party.

He sent me messages telling me that he was going to report me for scamming because I kicked him. I find this unfair because I did nothing wrong. My friend and I filed Abusive Player reports.
Am I going to be banned?

bahk
Nov 29, 2007, 09:03 PM
On 2007-11-29 17:58, killerelite wrote:
I was the host of a A run in Moatoob. I was with 3 other of my friends and a lv 70 something joins my party. He started spamming KKK stuff while (me being jewish) and my friend who is black were in the party. My and my friend put up with this for awhile then at the boss I got sick of it and removed him from the party.

He sent me messages telling me that he was going to report me for scamming because I kicked him. I find this unfair because I did nothing wrong. My friend and I filed Abusive Player reports.
Am I going to be banned?

I guess the internet really is serious business.

Jao
Nov 29, 2007, 09:04 PM
no your not

MetalIdol876
Nov 29, 2007, 09:04 PM
1) He did not report you or he's a bigger idiot than he showed himself to be with the KKK spam.
2) The only person to get banned would be him. You did nothing wrong.

You're fine. He's the one in the wrong, and if he did report you that will be many epic lulz of failure when they ban him for reporting you for stuff he did that made you kick and report him.

ChaosAngel92
Nov 29, 2007, 09:05 PM
XD. This topic made my day.

Aries2384
Nov 29, 2007, 09:09 PM
Wow this is like the time when a new player came up to me and said that he ended up dropping all of his weapons because someone told him that if he did not give him his weapons, he would hack him. Funny stuff.
Naw dude, you are not going to get banned. Don't worry about it. That guy is just a bored moron who has nothing better to do than screw with player's heads.

Dragwind
Nov 29, 2007, 09:10 PM
Just file an abusive report. If you don't feel like it, ignore it. The internet is the internet.

AnamanaAU
Nov 29, 2007, 09:11 PM
On 2007-11-29 18:03, bahk wrote:
I guess the internet really is serious business.

Lurk moar. Racial descrimination is serious business.