PDA

View Full Version : Crea Doubles

D1ABOLIK
Nov 30, 2007, 12:25 AM
So is it easier to get these to drop now? Did many runs in the past lookin for them and nada. Wondering if i should take another look.

________
Headshop (http://headshop.net/)

vfloresjr24
Nov 30, 2007, 12:29 AM
Well for me no it's not any easier. I do a lot of S2 runs and I get nothing in return. But patience is a virtue so I will keep trying so I can finally have my crea dubs. *looks over shoulder*

D1ABOLIK
Nov 30, 2007, 12:31 AM
I hear ya there man.More kerseline than i know what to do with and no crea dubs yet.

________
Toyota Sienta Specifications (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_Sienta)

vfloresjr24
Nov 30, 2007, 12:37 AM
yea I just sell my kerseline at the shop. You get some good meseta for 99 kerseline. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Turb0
Nov 30, 2007, 12:44 AM
Well area drop rates were increased on all missions I believe, so theoretically it's easier to find them now. Then again, area drops seem to have low rates regardless. Even with the 500% drop rates in bonus missions in the cup, I only found 1 of the 3 crea double boards I have.

SLY_J
Nov 30, 2007, 02:47 AM
Imo, there's really no way to tell if Crea Doubles are dropping any faster than before. I have, however, noticed that they've dropped significantly in price in the player shops. (I Just bought another board for 2 mil. Cheapest I've seen so far! ^_^) There are two possible reasons for the price drop: Either the boards really are dropping more often in missions, or (more likely) the economy is finally balancing itself out thanks to the new shop search options. I've been searching for Crea Doubles ever since the first S rank missions came out and I only found my first board a few weeks ago. Now I have 3 on my main character and a fourth one in the oven ready to bake. I'm determined not to rest until I have one of every element > 25%. Am I crazy? Maybe...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SLY_J on 2007-11-29 23:48 ]</font>

YUKI_N
Nov 30, 2007, 02:52 AM
I found two crea doubles in the same run, IMO its pretty safe to say they drop easier now

SLY_J
Nov 30, 2007, 03:06 AM
Well then, I stand corrected.
*puts on the Dunce's cap and sits down at the lonely chair in the corner.*

Sha Sha
Nov 30, 2007, 03:09 AM
I need to hunt for them again.
I miss my twin brand xD

imfanboy
Nov 30, 2007, 03:31 AM
They are very easy to get.

In one day of 2* luck hunting, I got THREE of them - and I wasn't exactly doing speedruns; I was leveling up megid.

One of my friends on the JP servers said this: "Instead of once every 500 runs, it's once every 150 runs; a much better rate."

If you really want to find them, do S and not S2 runs; they have the same droprate from any enemy 50+.

th0rnz
Nov 30, 2007, 07:00 AM
Last week on tuesday I decided for shits & giggles to do Linear Line S, since I only ever saw one [B]Crea doubles drop during 1up cup (I didn't get it).

First run, 3rd block, BAM crea doubles.

Synthed it and am now the proud owner of a %16 lightning crea doubles

I would say yes, it's easier.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: th0rnz on 2007-11-30 04:00 ]</font>

RemiusTA
Nov 30, 2007, 07:02 AM
in PSU offline i found 4 crea doubles boards in a single mission.

Its only happened once, but im sure your just looking in the wrong place.

th0rnz
Nov 30, 2007, 07:08 AM
On 2007-11-30 04:02, RemiusTA wrote:
in PSU offline i found 4 crea doubles boards in a single mission.

Its only happened once, but im sure your just looking in the wrong place.

Offline drop rates are much higher than online.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: th0rnz on 2007-11-30 04:09 ]</font>