PDA

View Full Version : impossible

LanVanDam13
Nov 30, 2007, 03:33 AM
i hunted blackbull in every area possible from dulks to rare grinna bete S Y IS SRANK RIFLE SO HARD TO GET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainu
Nov 30, 2007, 03:36 AM
Generally speaking, S ranks are difficult to get. Though, the handful of them that drop premade from the new missions are obviously easier to get.

Cerberus1981
Nov 30, 2007, 03:41 AM
I've only ever seen one drop and I didn't get it.

I bought my Blackbull board for 5 million just before 1-up, I guess someone thought they were going to be a common drop and wanted to sell it quickly. I saw it in someones shop but only had 4 million, cue a mad scamble to the NPC to sell a load of 9* weapons (some with decent %'s) and every piece of synth material I had in storage to raise the million needed to buy it before someone else could.

I wouldn't worry, there will probably be a future mission in AoI where it drops as commonly as the other 10* S Ranks do now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerberus1981 on 2007-11-30 00:43 ]</font>

Alia
Nov 30, 2007, 04:20 AM
you could hunt something else worth just as much and hope someone will trade you for one. That's how I got my Blackbull.....

APEXi
Nov 30, 2007, 04:23 AM
yeah, i just ended up selling crap i wouldnt use the other day and ended up with more than enough to purchase one, with 6 grinds no less

Cerberus1981
Nov 30, 2007, 04:28 AM
Plus don't forget a few people have probably been waiting for this synth boost before trying to make it (like me!) so there will likely be a few more on the market in the next few weeks, now is the time to buy.

Tetsaru
Nov 30, 2007, 04:38 AM
I've been looking for this rifle ever since it came out... still haven't gotten one. Not to mention, one of my best friends online has one, yet he won't trade it to me, even though he knows I use rilfes like, ALL THE TIME... >_<

Folks, I have a link to my trading thread for a reason. Once I get my S ranks synthed, I WILL be expecting offers.