PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Japanese content update for 12.06

EspioKaos
Nov 30, 2007, 07:33 AM
The official Japanese PC/PS2 site (http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=543) has been updated with information on the next Japanese PC/PS2 content update which will be December 06.

New field
* One new field will be added, Contaminated Planet: Ryucross.

New story mission
* Episode 3 Chapter 3, "A Prayer for the Holy Light," will be added. In this chapter, the GUARDIANS and the "Reborn Rogues" are working on joining forces. However, all of a sudden reports of the discovery of a massive HIVE come in. Laia heads back to HQ immediately.

New free mission
* "Creatures Nesting in the Dark Planet" - A planet-sized HIVE is discovered orbiting the three planets of Gurhal. Initial forces have been able to determine which areas of the HIVE are the most dangerous. It's your job to go in and take down the Zasharogan!

New field lobby
* With the new field comes a new lobby, simply called Contaminated Planet: Ryucross.

New items
* And of course, many new items such as weapons and line shields will be added with the new mission.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EspioKaos on 2007-11-30 06:49 ]</font>

Rashiid
Nov 30, 2007, 07:37 AM
Disreguard this post ><

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-11-30 07:03 ]</font>

Kamica
Nov 30, 2007, 07:40 AM
Sheesh. Sonic Team is really spitting out these new stages at a rapid pace.

Ryucross should be a lot of fun. I look forward to playing it.

amtalx
Nov 30, 2007, 07:53 AM
These "new" stages have been completed for quite some time. They are simply unlocking them.

zandra117
Nov 30, 2007, 07:59 AM
So Ryucross isn't Ragol after all... interesting...

PrinceBrightstar
Nov 30, 2007, 08:15 AM
Maybe we'll see De-Vars, Re-Faze, and Sa-Lews somewhere.

YUKI_N
Nov 30, 2007, 08:33 AM
On 2007-11-30 04:59, zandra117 wrote:
So Ryucross isn't Ragol after all... interesting...

I believe the "storyline" for maximum attack says that VR Sim files were found on Ryucross, and were of all the old PSO stages, so...

Anyways, I look forward to the new stage, I really hope it isn't a reskin, an outdoor area on the surface would be awesome. The boss kind of sounds like a new hive-dragon too, hopefully not

EspioKaos
Nov 30, 2007, 09:54 AM
On 2007-11-30 04:37, Rashiid wrote:
Wow, a kind of basic update for JP.....
You sure you didn't finish translating?

Am I sure I didn't finish? Eh... no, I'm positive I did finish translating.

On 2007-11-30 05:33, YUKI_N wrote:
Anyways, I look forward to the new stage, I really hope it isn't a reskin, an outdoor area on the surface would be awesome. The boss kind of sounds like a new hive-dragon too, hopefully not

From the little picture given, it seems that the field this new mission will take place in is basically a SEED-corrupted RELICS site. The architecture looks pretty similar to the RELICS, at least. But, I agree; I'd love to see an outdoors Ryucross field at some point. Considering that the place is the size of a planet, I hope its potential will be tapped and many new locations will be revealed there.

Kylie
Nov 30, 2007, 10:44 AM
Looks nifty. Can't wait. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Nuclearranger
Nov 30, 2007, 10:54 AM
Pictures as soon as this comes out plox!

AxelgearVII
Nov 30, 2007, 11:20 AM
Sheesh, the community didnt get a chance to run Disco AMF into the ground yet. Now everyone is gonna move. :< Ryucross should be interesting. Zasharogan, new boss? Maybe not a reskin perhaps?

beatrixkiddo
Nov 30, 2007, 11:42 AM
Carriguine reskin I bet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Zorafim
Nov 30, 2007, 11:44 AM
Definitely.

The picture really looks nice. I thought the Hive was going to be the only thing this game had to define the contaminated areas of previous PS games (not like there were many). But, this area looks like it's going to be much more ambient than the HIVE. It definitely looks much more advanced, a more perfect vision of Hell.
I hope this music is more bearable compared to HIVE's, too. I was really disappointed when I heard it, I couldn't help but think back to a 50s horror film.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-11-30 08:47 ]</font>

Ash1ey
Nov 30, 2007, 01:26 PM
Sounds awesome