PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Where is grove of fanatics?!?!?

Sebrof56
Dec 1, 2007, 12:18 PM
The mission, what lobby do you need to get to the mission im trying to find a needle cannon or a hiroktori board.

Remedy
Dec 1, 2007, 12:21 PM
Run Forested Islands, and that'll take you to the Shikon Tanze route. That's where Grove of Fanatics is.

Silly kids who haven't been to Grove before...

pikachief
Dec 1, 2007, 12:23 PM
*shivvers* ugghh groove >.<

my friend hunted that bow for 6 weeks with no success http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

doesnt the bow drop at the new mission now? there are robots there too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sebrof56
Dec 1, 2007, 12:26 PM
I dont know but friends said they would help me since i had 2mill scammed outta me from a freaking gacha machine.

pikachief
Dec 1, 2007, 12:28 PM
cool

good luck to u!

its all luck, i know over 7 peopelw ho have all found it on their 1st run >.<

y do i know all the lucky people!? D: lol

jobber
Dec 1, 2007, 01:07 PM
I found that bow on my first run there. I gave it away.

haruna
Dec 1, 2007, 01:17 PM
You can report who scammed you with a Gacha machine to Sega.

I've been hammering Groves for the Rikauteri. 20 runs in, nothin' but some Hamnaterics and Creasaud boards.

MSAksion
Dec 1, 2007, 01:25 PM
We used to spam Grove of fanatics a year ago - was the best and funnest place to run when the game was fresh and new. Lately with the robots its been a nightmare to fight in there unless you had a great ranger with Killer Shot or forces with highly leveled up Zonde spells.

I remember a friend was running in all that hell SOLO for a month only to have another friend of ours pop in while we were at the boss teleporter. We beat the boss and our friend who just joined at the teleporter RECEIVED the Deaghana Cannon [B] (SP?)

Our first friend even offered mats to make the cannon which succeeded only to have our second friend a few weeks later sell it on PSO-world when Maylee Fury was deemed better than Maylee Prism without giving us a shot at the cannon cause we had nothing rare at the time.

I have bad memories now of the Grove of Fanatics. I still have no Hirokteri / Rikuateri and we still dont have many rares a half year later =/

Remedy
Dec 1, 2007, 02:01 PM
I still don't see why people whine about robots. They are not hard at all. They give you like 3-4 seconds to move before they explode. Even if I'm channeling a Nosuzonde I can usually get out of the way before they detonate.

Protip: Earth armor reduces the explosion's damage.

Rizen
Dec 1, 2007, 02:05 PM
On 2007-12-01 11:01, Remedy wrote:
I still don't see why people whine about robots. They are not hard at all. They give you like 3-4 seconds to move before they explode. Even if I'm channeling a Nosuzonde I can usually get out of the way before they detonate.

Protip: Earth armor reduces the explosion's damage.

It must be nice to be a Force and never play melee. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Remedy
Dec 1, 2007, 02:11 PM
Except for the fact that, derp, I'm always in melee range using Gi- techs and whatnot. Try again. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Hath_Wrobo
Dec 1, 2007, 02:15 PM
RIKAUTERI, GAHHHHHHH. With the increase is status effects landing however, grove s2 has been so much easier using killer shot. It's probably the best place for a rifle user to solo for experience.

tremordude
Dec 1, 2007, 02:37 PM
Iv done 400runs in the last 3 weeks. Not one good drop. I ended up buying a Needle Cannon lol

pikachief
Dec 1, 2007, 02:42 PM
On 2007-12-01 11:37, tremordude wrote:
Iv done 400runs in the last 3 weeks. Not one good drop. I ended up buying a Needle Cannon lol

yea my friend did it for 6 weeks straight O.o

i wonder how many he did with no good drops O.o

Sexy_Raine
Dec 1, 2007, 05:59 PM
Get killer shot, problem solved. Bots are easy, as long as you can keep em' away

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2007-12-01 15:00 ]</font>