PDA

View Full Version : Best missions to start an alt in AotI.

ilovetypemoon
Dec 1, 2007, 03:14 PM
Well, I decided it's about time to start an alt so was wondering where should I start and which missions I should run for the best exp/mp for the time. Back before AotI I would usually start doing linear line, then move onto Parum and do bunch of De Ragan runs. Any ideas?

Da_trader
Dec 1, 2007, 04:23 PM
if u talkin aoi do the amf mission at metro by far it gives the most exp and mp but its hard to solo >.>

Novemb3rRain
Dec 1, 2007, 04:42 PM
I would highly recommend Sakura Blast on C if you are able to do it...Or even try Lightning beasts on C rank if possible.

gryphonvii
Dec 1, 2007, 04:52 PM
the new parum east missions are good places to start, scarred planet at first then lightning beast

Sexy_Raine
Dec 1, 2007, 05:00 PM
Scarred planet C gives 21mp, and can be done easily. only lv5 enemies there, except for Grass assassins which are lv15.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2007-12-01 14:00 ]</font>

ilovetypemoon
Dec 1, 2007, 05:05 PM
So for a few levels should I continue with Linear Line?

gryphonvii
Dec 1, 2007, 05:21 PM
you don't have to, I started a force and just went straight to parum, so I guess it would depend on what class you are and the level of your pa's

Gaetele
Dec 1, 2007, 06:23 PM
Also, a lot of high-levels often run True Darkness C so if you can have a friend give you a ride to the Dallgun Viewing Plaza, then as long as you play safe and just tag stuff you should level up fast. I started doing TDC when I was level 10.

PrinceBrightstar
Dec 1, 2007, 06:34 PM
Tutorial mission so you can get your first NPC partner. after that, see the posts around mine.