PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I heard there's this spell called Reverser.

Remedy
Dec 1, 2007, 10:48 PM
Good fucking god. Am I the only -techer with Reverser on their palettes? After spending a day doing random runs of White Beast S on Uni 2, I swear to god, I think every -techer but me and an AT I met named Minty have forgotten or deleted Reverser from their PA list.

PROTIP FOR PEOPLE WITH SUPPORT SPELLS: USE THEM

And it would be nice if people didn't bitch me out for not healing BECAUSE I AM FUCKING SLEPT, YOU WERE TOO LAZY TO USE A TRIMATE, AND YOU WERE ALSO TOO LAZY TO USE A SOL ATOMIZER ON ME.

Christ. SO freaking glad I got a Sleep/Resist today in a few runs of Grove C.

MrNomad
Dec 2, 2007, 12:27 AM
Ohhh Remy, always picking on other techers forr not being as you want them to be. I hate when techers dont support sometimes too, but you always seem to attack them! Maybe you need to chill alittle before you get a spanking http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Remedy
Dec 2, 2007, 12:36 AM
Well, I mean, come on, if you don't want to support, why are you playing a class that can and is expected to? (Directed at ATs, mostly) It's like those absolutely horrid FOs in PSO that would never S/D/J/Z, and EVERYONE harassed them, just like we all harassed HUmars.

Today's FOs need to look back at the six year heritage that our class was brought up in and realize what we were placed on this earth Guhral system to do: Support. Yes, we can do damage (WTs/GTs/ATs, mostly), but our first and foremost focus should be the support of our teams. I'm not saying constantly hovering about with a heal wand in hand, doing nothing but (Gi)Resta and Reverser. I attack plenty, most people that know me will attest to that. But if I see someone in my party get slept/stunned/frozen, I'll stop whatever I'm doing (unless I'm in the first few seconds of channeling a Damu- or Nosu- tech where I CAN'T stop) and make damn sure they're Reversered. Most PSO FO veterans seem to act the same way, but these new and upcoming FOs who don't know what the hell they're doing get under my skin.

MrNomad
Dec 2, 2007, 12:54 AM
Hehe, you sound like you're all old. Old techer remedy! :3

Weeaboolits
Dec 2, 2007, 01:15 AM
Reverser is awesome, I use it all the time. ;o

Remedy
Dec 2, 2007, 02:16 AM
I've been playing a FOnewearl since PSO DC v1. I'm a hardened, bitter FO who's been doing this job for a really long time and wishes that these young whippersnappers would listen to their elders. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Mystil
Dec 2, 2007, 03:02 AM
I'm abit annoyed by how being hit with sleep, while asleep, no longer cancels sleep affect. I wasted money on all those dark weapons, I wont be doing White Beast anymore.

Weeaboolits
Dec 2, 2007, 04:14 AM
Sleep is a nuisance, it won't stop me from picking on Alterasamaplod, though. >_>

Blitzkommando
Dec 2, 2007, 04:45 AM
At least I haven't encountered forces like I did on PSO that would up-front say they will refuse to cast Shifta/Deband/Resta/Anti because they were 'melee players not forces lol'.

thunder-ray
Dec 2, 2007, 05:22 AM
man you really need to chill out. the new fortetechers are learning how to be that way if they dont want to then thats fine. and one thing you should note they dont have to listen to you cuz YOU DONT PAY THEIR FUCKING PSU BILL!. other then that i do agree with one thing you said. it wouldnt hurt if they did stop sleep since that does get annoying getting put to sleep while im hitting them with my skill pas since im a fortefighter. if they dont heal me from sleep well i just dont let it bother me and wait for the affects of sleep to wear.

Remedy
Dec 2, 2007, 05:39 AM
On 2007-12-02 02:22, thunder-ray wrote:
and one thing you should note they dont have to listen to you cuz YOU DONT PAY THEIR FUCKING PSU BILL!Correct, but they do not pay mine, and they do not stop me from reprimanding them for playing the class that they chose improperly. A class that has support technics should be expected to use them when appropriate. Reversering your Sleep-afflicted teammates is appropriate. To not do so is tactless, selfish, and rude, and I will call them out for it, regardless of the class (I've yelled at fellow FTs as well as WTs and ATs - I don't see very many GTs nowadays), because all -Techer classes have a responsibility to support when it is necessary.

thunder-ray
Dec 2, 2007, 07:12 AM
well i always give credit were its due if your what you say then i wont have to worry about getting killed anymore then since you'll do the best that you can to keep the party alive aleast. another thing to note is you should really try not to concern yourself on how other techer do their jobs its true that ive been alot of partys that had certain techers that were the worest ive ever seen in my life never restaed or reversed the partys just attack techs or heal them self but i never let that bother me i just focus at what im doing and dont give a shit on what their doing you of all people shouldnt concern or care what their suppose to do as long as you do your job as a techer who gives a fuck what the other lame ass techers do

Konstanse_Xx
Dec 2, 2007, 07:20 AM
All I gotta say is LOLOL at those techers. FFS I always reverser, even if it's like poison or something. >_>

Remedy
Dec 2, 2007, 07:21 AM
Because it frustrates me to see the potential of the class wasted by idiotic people who feel that support is worthless. Techers like that curdle my blood, because I know they never touched PSO a day in their life, and they never learned what a real FO is made of. If all they want to do is be offensive, they would be vastly better suited as a melee class, since they can do far more damage than a FT ever could. ATs without level 31 buffs/Giresta/Reverser make me angry for the sole purpose that I would KILL to have those as a FT, but they turn their nose up at them, refusing to level them because "i dont play support", when they are the ONLY ONES WITH THEM. People need to see support less as a job and more as a privilege to perform. I absolutely love the warm, unspoken feelings of a party after I have shown them my skill at support. The unspoken "thank you"s and so forth are why I played a FOnewearl for six years and why I played a Fortecher for almost a year in PSU. I would continue that legacy as an Acrotecher, but something about the class bores me - probably its high emphasis on melee.

It just annoys me, you know? I don't like seeing people not live up to their potential. I want everyone around me to do their best and work together as a positive team to do well. Not many people seem to share that. =-.-=

thunder-ray
Dec 2, 2007, 07:32 AM
wow you pretty much jut said what i flet what was wrong with people. almost all of what you said i agree with they should live up to the job that they have taken but you know there are some that probaly never heard of pso or like you said never bothered to play the game thats just the way it is everybody is different and thats something you'll have to accept sooner or later if you dont your gonna end up letting it bother you and when you get fed up of it you'll end up quitting like everyone else. if your a good fortetecher it would be a real waste to lose you i understand that you pride yourself as being a damn good fortetecher and your trying to tell other young beguinners how its done but you shouldnt try to hard other wise you always be upset and angry.

Remedy
Dec 2, 2007, 07:38 AM
The irony of it is, the upsetness and anger immediately goes away when I'm the only techer in a party or I'm with a skilled AT or fellow FT. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif It's fleeting anger, not anything long-lasting.

My long-lasting anger and whatnot comes from the way that the FT class is being turned into something completely useless, but I already have another topic for that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Schubalts
Dec 2, 2007, 09:40 AM
You're still going on about other techers? Good god man. There are 2 types of TECHs. TWO. Until there is a class that can ONLY use the support ones, nobody HAS to use them. And this is coming from someone who spent a year as FF and PT.

Broodstar1337
Dec 2, 2007, 09:58 AM
Before you really start to piss me off, let me assure you I toss around buffs and heals as if it were diarrhea coming out of my ass.

Every time I see you spew shit like this, you make me wanna turn my Newman Male Acrotecher into a Fortefighter because if you saw me play, you'd deem me fucking worthless. My buffs are lvl 21 and rising and I have regular-ass Resta. Not Giresta, just Resta. Yes, boys and girls, I am completely fucking useless in runs because I don't piss away the free time that I actually have to level my buffs to keep guys like Remedy from BAAAWing and /wrists over the fact that "Today's FOs ain't what they used to be". I am completely fucking useless in runs because I can't pull enough PA frags out of my ass to get a hold of such a mandatory spell in order to scrounge up some kind of worth in whatever random party I feel like running with.

But you know what? I have shortcomings. Everyone does. I make up for my "underleveled" technics with actual skill in this game. I've got something for everything I fight in this game and I use it damn well. The timing of JA with the whip and it's PAs that nobody can pull off to save their life? I can do it with my feet. So fuck you, I'm good at what I do.

I'll get better, though. Hell, I'll even level my buffs in my spare time while the rest of you assholes level everything else naturally. See, that's what REALLY pisses me off is that I have to go in isolation for further skills development to be remotely worthwhile in a party while everyone else can just play normally and get themselves up to speed that way. When was the last time you saw a Hunter run a "Majarra leveling" party? Only every single fucking time you ever saw a Hunter spam Majarra. I don't get that luxury and you dare tell me that I have to waste time in buff parties until I max out my buffs before you'll even give me the time of day?

Another thing, too. Since when was support reduced to nothing more but buffs? I'll tell you motherfuckers what right now, everything I do is support; down to the last swing of my Buccaneer. My whip? Handy dandy shock effects. Guns and cards? Neat little virus effect. Nosdiga. Jellen. My entire palette is designed to support. Even said Buccaneer. Because that's the goal of support in this game; to help plow through every single mob the game throws in our path. What better support is there than physical damage? Remember when I said I should switch to Fortefighter? Fortefighters are the best support in the game by default, because they're the best at the only thing that really means a shit in this game; dishing out damage.

Regardless, I'll still play Acrotecher and Remedy will probably still play Fortetecher. I'll be useless until the day I switch to Fortefighter, but I'm gonna be useless MY way.

Mystil
Dec 2, 2007, 10:34 AM
On 2007-12-02 06:58, Broodstar1337 wrote:
snip

This entire post just made your recent rant topic, null.

EVERY techer isn't like this, but there is ENOUGH out there making YOU look bad.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-12-02 07:35 ]</font>

Sharkyland
Dec 2, 2007, 11:39 AM
Doesn't poison and virus still raise the beast/suv bar. Yeah sleep is annoying. I'll only support is someone doesn't have a higher SDZR, I mostly do JZZ for tagging, but I'm sadly still lagging and my friends kill everything before I can get a chance to. Yeah, the AT I play with doesn't use JZZ. Of course, these are S missions and not S2.

thunder-ray
Dec 2, 2007, 01:03 PM
wow that guy ranted his ass off cant help but agree with him on that one.

Broodstar1337
Dec 2, 2007, 01:28 PM
On 2007-12-02 07:34, Mystil wrote:

snip

This entire post just made your recent rant topic, null.

EVERY techer isn't like this, but there is ENOUGH out there making YOU look bad.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-12-02 07:35 ]</font>

Explain how my recent post made my last rant null. My last rant was me being pissed off about me being the guy left behind. This last little rant-within-a-rant is a defense against people who say I suck or am useless because I don't have the highest level shit; which you could say is being left behind, but in a different context.

Sekani
Dec 2, 2007, 03:52 PM
To hell with the stats, the playerbase has decided that acrotecher is not a support class. Get used to that and you won't be so disappointed. Besides, we still have fortetechers to keep everyone alive. Well, the ones that aren't acting like they're useless, anyway.

-------

On 2007-12-02 10:34, MrNomad wrote:

Lol snip

Well now, the only way to be the best at support is being fF? Oh well, guess you better STFU and switch over to hunter, otherwise I'm kicking you out of the party for not being the best. See, that logic sounds dumb now because you hafta be one range of classes-Oh never mind, you said only fF is the best support, I'm sorry! We ALL need to stop being our favorite classes and do what broodstar says by being fF, because we wanna be the best at support in our party. Because, you know, MMOs are very tough, and only the best class is worth playing! Preference is for retards! From now on, any player that isn't a fF gets the boot because fF is the only good support! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

OK, and this made no sense at all....

Zorafim
Dec 2, 2007, 04:44 PM
I don't understand techers who don't support. I wish I could help the party that much with such little effort. As it stands, I've had to level a bunch of melee PAs to get the best out of them, and even with my most supportive PAs I can't do anything as useful as a resta. Even with no teching experience, when I got my alt to acrotecher I made sure to buff whenever mine wore (I'm not dedicated enough to buff people who run away from my buffs, of course. They can use their items to buff themselves) and healed anyone with low health.

If you want to be clever, yes, it is their $10 a month. It's also the rest of the parties' $50 a month.

Gunslinger-08
Dec 2, 2007, 05:52 PM
The problem here is that most people I see who are AT just want to play with their shiny new whips and whatnot. I wouldn't worry too much. Once they get bored and start switching out of the class, I'm sure you'll see far less of these incompetent techers.

thunder-ray
Dec 3, 2007, 05:08 AM
lik i said in som of my rants i dont care if they buff me or not im not gonna waste my time caring about if they do their jobs or not as long as im enjoying the game it is of little concern to me if you suck or not. and to make a note about the hole useless thing i credit people on putting effort into doing support even if their buffs arent the best in the whole world aleast he/she is trying. in my opinion better no buffs then none at all.

Remedy
Dec 3, 2007, 05:12 AM
Except for the fact that buffs are not hard to level. Get two NPCs, make a Mad Beasts C game, go to the cube, and spam for an hour or two each day. People will inevitably join and a real buff party will form, and it will go by much faster. It only took about two hours in all to go from 28 on all my buffs to 31.

thunder-ray
Dec 3, 2007, 05:31 AM
true with my level 13 forteteacher i got my shift and deband from 11 to 21 in 1 hour and 30 mins

panzer_unit
Dec 3, 2007, 10:04 AM
Sol Atomizers are back in the shops and I think they even stack to 20 now... I can even remove people's status effects while flying by on some melee PA. Don't just bitch at forces to get you out of SE's.

thunder-ray
Dec 3, 2007, 10:23 AM
yes they do stack up to 20 sol atomizers i was glad that they did that just in case the fortetecher got caught in sleep affect i can run of there and use a sol atoimzers

Tita
Dec 9, 2007, 05:50 AM
yep. everyone is supposed to support everyone else to the best of their ability, regardless of class.
skill = making the best decision in the current situation. even as a WT i'll sometimes have sols or stars in my pallet for quick emergency heals, depending on the difficulty level of the mission or the limitations of my party.

some classes just get to do support for free http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

as for Broodstar1337's rant:
if your support techs are low, you know what to do about it. 11+ is decent, 21+ is even better, and 31+ should be what every AT should work at since they are the ONLY class to have access to that level!

skill also = EXPLOITING YOUR CHARACTER'S EXCLUSIVE/UNIQUE TRAITS.

it's not mandatory and no one's going to put a gun to your head, of course, but I find players who do not exploit their potential strengths to be players i wouldn't want to party with normally. (btw, dont take that as a stab or elitist snobbery--i'm certainly not anywhere near THAT vicinity, haha--since i assume that you're a decent player and fun to be around. i'm just being honest here about the type of players i gravitate toward)

the more time a player spends on improving rather than envying/bitching/complaining/etc etc etc, the more respect i have for them, shitty buffs or not. so i hope you're putting off leveling your buffs because of real life time constraints and not out of spite for people suggesting you level them (and considering that you had time to write out long winded rants on message boards, i'm going to assume that you DO have time to level buffs).

it's just being sensible, really http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 9, 2007, 06:19 AM
I have to say

My alt is now an AT and AF switching between the two, but reverser is not one of my techs, nor will it ever be, just because of limited spaced. It's not worth it to me. I carry 20 sol atomizers, and considering I can cast giresta to heal, the thing quickest to access on my item palette, is Sol atomizers.

So no, I don't use Reverser on my techer, but I use Sol atomizers.

and as for this:

On 2007-12-03 02:12, Remedy wrote:
Except for the fact that buffs are not hard to level. Get two NPCs, make a Mad Beasts C game, go to the cube, and spam for an hour or two each day. People will inevitably join and a real buff party will form, and it will go by much faster. It only took about two hours in all to go from 28 on all my buffs to 31.

not everyone is going to spend two hours sitting there pressing a button repeatedly. I understand perfectly people not wanting to sit there and do that. I started playing AT a few days ago... my giresta is 40, and my other buffs are all 21. When I got them there, I said, screw this, I'll get it to 31 later. No one else can get better than 21, so it's not like I'm hurting the party. And I actually want to play the game in the mean time. Took two hours for those 3 levels on your buffs... so I have 10 levels on all 4 buffs... how long would that take?

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-12-09 04:00 ]</font>

Broodstar1337
Dec 9, 2007, 11:41 AM
On 2007-12-09 03:19, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
I have to say

My alt is now an AT and AF switching between the two, but reverser is not one of my techs, nor will it ever be, just because of limited spaced. It's not worth it to me. I carry 20 sol atomizers, and considering I can cast giresta to heal, the thing quickest to access on my item palette, is Sol atomizers.

So no, I don't use Reverser on my techer, but I use Sol atomizers.

and as for this:

On 2007-12-03 02:12, Remedy wrote:

not everyone is going to spend two hours sitting there pressing a button repeatedly. I understand perfectly people not wanting to sit there and do that. I started playing AT a few days ago... my giresta is 40, and my other buffs are all 21. When I got them there, I said, screw this, I'll get it to 31 later. No one else can get better than 21, so it's not like I'm hurting the party. And I actually want to play the game in the mean time. Took two hours for those 3 levels on your buffs... so I have 10 levels on all 4 buffs... how long would that take?

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-12-09 04:00 ]</font>

You'd have to set aside a weekend. Because real life happens and whatever leisure time I have shouldn't be pissed away by leveling buffs off on the side, it took me a week to take the four main buffs from 21 to 31, as well as get Giresta and take it to lvl 31.

By default, I'm not useless anymore because I've maximized the skills that Acrotechers need to be adept at. But I wasted a lot of my time and effort just to make sure my techs were up to speed. Most Fortefighters should be leveling their PAs as they go and do the most for their party.

A thought I had while discussing this on the PSU official board last night. What if the rumor ended up true? What if buffs no longer stacked? Would you still kick and scream that our buffs aren't lvl 31+? Because obviously we wouldn't be maximizing our potential and therefore would be useless on the battlefield (according to everyone's logic in this thread; do I share that notion? Absolutely not).

Who thinks less of a Fighter who doesn't have Majarra up past 21? Who thinks less of a gunner who hasn't leveled his bullets past 31? What about FTs that don't have attack techs up past 31? Nobody gives a shit. It's only when we bring support into the equation where the double-standard comes into play.

thunder-ray
Dec 9, 2007, 04:11 PM
something i noticed earlier reading threw this is someone said that every person in a party can play support. For that person who said that i would have to agree with him. FT isnt the only class that has to play support every class in a way plays support in there own unique way. FF are loaded with hp means their jobs (as in me being a FF) has to take the hits for the other classes given the stats we have were the defense for the fortetecher and the fortegunners. as well as the ones who does the most dmg. As for the fortegunners they are also the FF back up they also play an important part as they can use guns to shoot down birds, stun enemys, and use stats effect to help the FF kill the monsters quick and keep enemys ether frozen or stun etc. Last and most and importantly is the fortetechers. In my opinion yes! they are the most important when it comes to support. To get to the point of this post every class has the chance to play support if they want to its their choice if they want to or not.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: thunder-ray on 2007-12-09 13:14 ]</font>

thunder-ray
Dec 9, 2007, 04:14 PM
something i noticed earlier reading threw this is someone said that every person in a party can play support. For that person who said that i would have to agree with him. FT isnt the only class that has to play support every class in a way plays support in there own unique way. FF are loaded with hp means their jobs (as in me being a FF) has to take the hits for the other classes given the stats we have were the defense for the fortetecher and the fortegunners. as well as the ones who does the most dmg. As for the fortegunners they are also the FF back up they also play an important part as they can use guns to shoot down birds, stun enemys, and use stats effect to help the FF kill the monsters quick and keep enemys ether frozen or stun etc. Last and most and importantly is the fortetechers. In my opinion yes! they are the most important when it comes to support. To get to the point of this post every class has the chance to play part time support if they want to its their choice if they want to or not.

Shadow_Wing
Dec 9, 2007, 06:10 PM
so I have 10 levels on all 4 buffs... how long would that take?

about 5-6 hours XD

CelestialBlade
Dec 9, 2007, 06:27 PM
You want everyone to level every skill they have to 31 immediately?

Pay them to do so, if you want it that badly. I'll level whatever the fuck you want me to for a few bucks an hour.

This isn't a freaking job. I sure as hell don't have every Bullet at 31 on my GT but nobody whines and moans at me. Hell, my Giresta and Reverser are only 17 and 15 respectively, but people sure seem pretty thankful for me using them.

It's like those dorks that thought people with sub-11 buffs shouldn't even use them. Fine, take your damage decrease. Enough whining.

GravY
Dec 9, 2007, 07:46 PM
i would just like to say that I completely agree with Remedy. I'm a lvl 12 fT and a 10 aT, and i feel as though my main purpose as a -techer is to resta/reverser/shifta/deband/etc everyone. I hate when a little retard techer joins my party and doesn't do what he's supposed to do. When they don't do their jobs, i simply boot them. This deprives them of exp, money, and drops, and this is almost as much as they deserve. If i could physically go to their house and slap them, then they would get their deservances

Sgt_Shligger
Dec 9, 2007, 08:14 PM
Hey, people can play a class how they want but there's a line you have to draw. If your team mates are afflicted with status effects, particularly sleep and freeze, and you HAVE a Sol Atomizer in your tray, USE IT. If you have Reverser, USE IT. You don't have to be some Reverser spaz-bot. It's really not that hard and I know non-teching classes want the same treatment. It's high priority to protect a "supporter" in most games. Playing a class how you want is no damn excuse for leaving one of your teammates helpless because you didn't want to go out of your way to help. Again, it's not spamming and holding the parties hand every step. It's helping out when it counts.

There is something I don't agree with though. Level 31+ buffs? No offense but anyone that asks me to level my buffs to 21 can lick my bag. There's nothing that will get me to do that. I don't have the time and I sure as Hell don't want people bitching because I'm "not playing my class right." I'll buff once in awhile but I won't make much effort to get Shifta and Zodial (yes, only two) past level 11. That's an awfully tall order you know, asking a player to get buffs to 31+. What isn't a tall order is Resta/Reverser. Something the party needs. It doesn't matter if you have either of those spells leveled much. There's no excuse to leave your party helpless because you'd rather dish out some petty whip damage.

As Remedy said, switch to Fortefighter if you don't plan on using your support spells. I could care less if an AT uses Attack Spells but if they're neglecting to use support so they can do some petty melee damage, <derogatory libel towards AT>

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 10, 2007, 03:24 AM
like I said, all my support spells are at 21, which is as high as any other class can go, it's not hurting anyone. Even a level 1 buff is better than no buff. Giresta is even 40 for me now, cause it's so much easier to level.

What I don't get, is forces complaining about other forces in their party. If I'm a force, and i see another force healing all the time, screw it, I'll forget about healing now. My friends know this when they're their forces. I get into attack force mode, and healing is slowly forgotten somewhat. I mean yeah, if I notice I'll heal, but they don't get mad if I forget. You people would bitch about it.

As for healing sleep, depends how close I am to them. A single hit knocks you out of sleep, if I run over to heal it, often they'll be knocked out of it before I even reach them. So, I feel I'm more worthwhile doing more damage for those few seconds. I never heal things like burn/poison/infect. They don't affect your fighting, and I can easily heal you. Really, reverser isn't needed, especially with 20 Sol's.

THE JACKEL

drizzle
Dec 10, 2007, 04:04 AM
When there's multiple forces in a party, they all let the others do the supporting. It's funny ;D

Raine_Loire
Dec 10, 2007, 07:53 AM
it's hard with multiple forces if they aren't all on mic. There's a lot of double healing and double buffing... and it's a waste of pp. It makes me uncomfortable, I don't want to step on toes, so I avoid multi tech parties.

Broodstar1337
Dec 10, 2007, 09:54 AM
On 2007-12-10 04:53, Raine_Loire wrote:
it's hard with multiple forces if they aren't all on mic. There's a lot of double healing and double buffing... and it's a waste of pp. It makes me uncomfortable, I don't want to step on toes, so I avoid multi tech parties.

It's pretty much the first buff instance in the game where the party should realize who should be taking care of the buffs. Double heal all you want; that means we're leaving no stone unturned.

thunder-ray
Dec 12, 2007, 05:29 AM
A good way to choose who does the buffs just in case theres more the n one person in a party that does buffs is check who has the highest lvl buffs that way theres no arguement on who does then. Of course if they both have the same lvl buffs then they can always take turns buffing the party.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif