PDA

View Full Version : MikuMiko?

bleachfreak
Dec 2, 2007, 04:18 AM
I don't know how many items i wasted on that box.. all i got was photos. any one have better luck getting the costume? anyone know anything about pandora's box that eats up everything?

Itsuki
Dec 2, 2007, 04:21 AM
I know that the mikumiko doesn't drop from it till the next update. Does that help any?

EDIT: To clarify. The first japanese update introduced the donation box, with the only obtainable item from it being photostands. The next update added the mikumiko outfit, but only in 1 color for fleshies, and the cast version (and yes, the cast version could be obtained by fleshies and vice versa). The next update added another color. And the most recent update added 2 more colors.

For a total of 5 variants of the outfit on the japanese servier.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-12-02 01:23 ]</font>

xzidanex
Dec 2, 2007, 04:34 AM
Yep, the PSU website did say we were getting the Mikumiko outfit in this last update, however it was pointed out in the forums there that it was to be delayed until Dec. 14th or something. Theres a link to the forum somewhere... but I'm not sure. So yeah, like Itsuki said, it's not out yet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xzidanex on 2007-12-02 01:34 ]</font>

Skye-Fox713
Dec 2, 2007, 05:08 AM
I just have one question on the donation box, What kind of item and how many of said item type do we need to donate to get something from the donation box?

YUKI_N
Dec 2, 2007, 05:19 AM
Its random, based on how much the NPC would buy an item for

A ranks (durandal replica) yield good results

bleachfreak
Dec 2, 2007, 06:27 AM
ahhhh that's where my mistake was.. i read the psu site thinking they already released as they listed.. now i know why i got multiple mirei photos..

bleachfreak
Dec 2, 2007, 06:29 AM
ahhhh that's where my mistake was.. i read the psu site thinking they already released as they listed.. now i know why i got multiple mirei photos..