PDA

View Full Version : Episode One Plot...

Nyreal
Dec 2, 2007, 04:24 AM
Hey there. I've been wondering... as to what happens in PSU episode one's plot. I had gotten so far as to...

[spoiler-box]The part where we Mirei died/was injured, and Karen took over as the maiden.[/spoiler-box]

What else goes on in the plot? And is it worth playing from chapter nine? I feel like I need to know it now...

beatrixkiddo
Dec 2, 2007, 04:26 AM
Everyone dies.

The End.

Isabella
Dec 2, 2007, 04:26 AM
Something happens.... you go to hive, bing bang boom, Episode 2!

oooWaveooo
Dec 2, 2007, 04:27 AM
ethan and his merry band of misfits help to set up the seed retainment sheild, they bond with curtz, and go to the hive to stop magashi and the seed invasion.

Nyreal
Dec 2, 2007, 04:35 AM
You're all so vague. I guess I need to break out my old PS2.

mizukage
Dec 2, 2007, 04:39 AM
From chapter 9...

[spoiler-box]
Actually, I don't remember. The least to say, not in details.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I believe after a chapter or so... Ethan and his comrades help out the scientist Kou to obtain valuable photon research material, but somehow Kou failed to make it back. Maya accompanied by Hyuga serving as semi-bodyguard head over to HIVE to retrieve Kou, but failed to succeed and ended up captive as well.. In the end, Ethan head over there with the remaining team members along with the help from Tylor and his spaceship Landeel, as well as the help of Curtz for delaying the destruction of satellite HIVE and somehow, its the end of Episode 1.
[/spoiler-box]

Sounds kinda confusing.. I got chapter 10-12 mixed up. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

lostinseganet
Dec 2, 2007, 04:44 AM
Do people on the pc keep epsoide one from psU when they download the expansion. Is it impossible to go back, and play Nyreal?

PrinceBrightstar
Dec 2, 2007, 04:46 AM
Story mode characters still exist, however in order to play you must launch the classic client, AOTI doesn't contain it.

Sinue_v2
Dec 2, 2007, 01:22 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=124388&forum=22&0

At the bottom of that first post are links to the full PSU Ep I script. I'd recommend playing, but if you don't want to bother you can just give it a quick read-through to get caught up.

UltimateCarl
Dec 2, 2007, 01:30 PM
Eh, I'd rather read it. I mean, I beat the whole story mode when it first came out last year, but... Eh, PSU Ep One's plot really leaves something to be desired. Thankfully, SEGA wised-up and Ep 2, 3, and that comic on the website are actually pretty good, plus I'd like to at least know what's going on in the universe for RP purposes.

So, yeah, I consider Episode One little more than a precursor to become familiar with the setting and characters before you get to the REAL story of Ep.2. I'd suggest reading it from the sticky.

Broodstar1337
Dec 2, 2007, 01:51 PM
Ethan divided by zero and the universe collapsed on itself.

Zorafim
Dec 2, 2007, 04:31 PM
I divided by zero, and found my answer. Ethan much be a wuss.

Nyreal
Dec 2, 2007, 05:56 PM
Thanks alot guys. I suppose I'll get around to playing it after I free up some space on my computer... But in the meantime, since I really want to get into Episode 2 and 3, I'll probably read the scripts and get back to it later.