PDA

View Full Version : Creasabra...

ChronoTrigga
Dec 2, 2007, 06:41 AM
I never realized there was another Crea weapon other than Doubles worth using. o_O Plus it looks fricken awesome on my Hiro Nakamura character. o.o All 6 of them.... O_O

Any other crea weapons worth noting?

Aka
Dec 2, 2007, 07:00 AM
Creasabra and Crea Doubles are the only ones worth using. Many people just overlook Creasabra because they haven't seen how well it grinds.

_K1_
Dec 2, 2007, 11:54 AM
Creasabras are the best and the best looking. It's one of the few elegant-looking weapons, and many players won't even know what they are.

Pengfishh
Dec 2, 2007, 12:08 PM
That is some nutty grinding.

Gunslinger-08
Dec 2, 2007, 12:41 PM
Light Creasabra ftw!

I love mine. Even when I get bored of it I always come back to it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gunslinger-08 on 2007-12-02 09:42 ]</font>

ChronoTrigga
Dec 2, 2007, 11:43 PM
Yeah, i'm definately gonna attempt to get them all to +10 or +9 by the end of the 3* luck. Grinder S+10's ftw.

Remedy
Dec 2, 2007, 11:48 PM
Why in the name of all that is holy would you waste an S+10 grinder on an A-rank weapon?

Jife_Jifremok
Dec 2, 2007, 11:50 PM
Creasabra looks more like a stick than a sword. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

It has the bets PP and the best ATP. Seva Cresa has both inferior ATP and PP, making me think ST messed up with the whole "Youmei has weak ATP and Tenora has less PP" trend. They really gae Seva Cresa the shaft, and it;s a shame cause that is a cool-looking sword.

Miyuki-chan
Dec 2, 2007, 11:58 PM
The Crea Saber is the worst of all, even at +10 it has less ATP than a 0 grind Creasabra.

Umberger
Dec 3, 2007, 12:09 AM
Crea Sword is pretty good...being able to hit two targets with Gravity Break is sweet.

HFlowen
Dec 3, 2007, 12:20 AM
Extra hits from crea weapons only affect normal attacks.

Unless they changed that recently.

HalfDarShadow
Dec 3, 2007, 12:26 AM
i sell my creas

except my first crea weapon i got when i first got this game.

twin crea sabers

i kno it sucks but it means alot to me and it was also my first A rank.

wouldnt trade it for the world^^

SolRiver
Dec 3, 2007, 01:19 AM
Most A rank crea now are much better than before imo. 2 times the pp recharge from hitting targets, excellent deal for leveling PA; or just spam PA as your main damage like no tomorrow, since you actually have to TRY to get empty pp.

Only exception are swords... since 1 extra target is like +1/3 buff instead of 2x.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolRiver on 2007-12-02 22:20 ]</font>

Xencia
Dec 3, 2007, 09:22 AM
Yeah I've been using Creasabras for a while on my human PT and loving them,buy every copernia I see go up cheap for runs of better elemental. Another good one is Twin Crea Daggers. The atp isn't that much lower,and it's more of a base atp weapon.

Gunslinger-08
Dec 3, 2007, 09:43 AM
On 2007-12-02 21:20, HFlowen wrote:
Extra hits from crea weapons only affect normal attacks.

Unless they changed that recently.

as in they don't on PAs or on JA?

Xencia
Dec 3, 2007, 12:43 PM
JA with a normal attack yea,but it wont add to the PAs. Which is too bad,I'd like to double my Spining Strike damage with it heh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xencia on 2007-12-03 12:01 ]</font>

Eligaz
Dec 3, 2007, 02:08 PM
Yush, the Creasabras are not that bad actually. Decent elemental percent and fairly high grind and they'll do their job for sure. And look good!

majan
Dec 3, 2007, 03:09 PM
it's odd that they made the crea wepaons so weak,of course aside from creasabra and doubles.at least they got rid of the 10% kubara melee PA penality.

I dont understand why they would give humans and newmans,class-wise at a disadvantage with the lack of special features like nanoblast or SUV,a weaker set of unique and exclusive weapons.youd think theyd be very strong to give people incentive to still use newmans and humans,but again,ST strikes at us with a complete reversal of logic.

Jaspaller
Dec 3, 2007, 03:28 PM
They need to bring out better crea weapons or fix the ones we currently have. A crea weapon that has the ATP of a regular 9* weapon would be a much better reason to take Human/Newman over an SUV/Nanoblast.

Gunslinger-08
Dec 3, 2007, 03:40 PM
To be honest, I love my Creasabra because 95% of the parties I join use the GRM A rank sabers or Crimsons. It makes me feel a little more unique in my wep choices.