PDA

View Full Version : Online type questions

tei
Dec 2, 2007, 10:59 AM
How do Fighgunners and Acrofighters compare while using Twin Daggers/Single Daggers and Twin Handguns/Single Handguns? Does the S-Rank Twin Daggers fighgunners get or the speed boost AFs get matter more? I don't like other weapons nearly as much, so those don't matter to me and -please- don't bring them up.

And.. uh, about the stat differences between the two classes, just looking at my Types list with both of them at level 1, AF looks like it's higher than FI in every stat other than STA... Is it like that even at high type levels? o.o Or does FI eventually surpass AF in other stats? Sorry, I looked but I couldn't find a AF stat/type-level list anywhere on psupedia or the forums..

Fighgunner gets S-Rank twin daggers though, and I'd really like to get the Dagger of Serafi someday online too, if it ever gets released.. but the speed boost of Acro-Fighter sounds really-really tempting... How much faster are they? Though I don't really like the A-rank twin daggers..

But the three crea-based ones look nice, even if their stats seem kinda.. meh. What does the item database mean when they say they strike one additional enemy? Like, does that mean instead of striking a single (small/one-target-lock) enemy two times, it would hit three? Or does it mean it locks onto more targets (or more times to large targets) at once?

Sorry for the rambling ^^; And thanks for your time. ^^

ThEoRy
Dec 2, 2007, 01:21 PM
crea weapons add one additional enemy target. So if you were surrounded by creatures and a particular weapon type allowed you to hit 2 enemies with a single swing, a crea weapon of the same type would allow you to hit 3 enemies. So even though it may have slightly poorer stats the reason for this is because it makes up for it a bit by adding an additional target.