PDA

View Full Version : Are we allowed to ask for offline save fies?

Hank
Dec 2, 2007, 08:16 PM
If so, then could someone upload an AoI file that has all the story missions complete? I don't wanna do episode 2 again.

jerkweed399
Dec 2, 2007, 08:28 PM
Its stated in the rules that you can post save files, just not ROMs or ISO's, however i do not think there has been a pc save file shared on here yet

pikachief
Dec 2, 2007, 08:47 PM
i would let u have mine if u didnt care about playing as a fat chick http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hank
Dec 2, 2007, 09:40 PM
I don't mind. I just wanna play extra mode.

tei
Dec 2, 2007, 11:21 PM
I don't mind. I just wanna play extra mode.

AoI doesn't have an extra mode though, just the original PSU did ^^;; Story Mode and Extra Mode are kind of merged together for AoI offline. But what Kitty meant was that even if she uploaded her file... when you go to create a new character, that character will have to unlock all the shop inventories, free missions, and even planet travel passes from scratch. Unlike the original PSU, beating the game with one character doesn't unlock a full featured 'extra' mode for other characters... You'd have to be a Kitty-clone if you want to have access to all the stuff without having to sit through the story missions again.