PDA

View Full Version : PSU: lol, clans

Uncle_bob
Dec 2, 2007, 08:24 PM
I'd post pictures, but I'm far too lazy.

Uncle and a friend of his fought the new boss in PSU last night and ended up in the new lobby. I ran around the lobby like anyone else would. I noticed a group of people just sitting around at the top of the stairs, so I wander over and I said to them, "HAY GISE! WHATS GOING ON"

OH FUCK

Never have I witnessed such a massive shitstorm on PSU. Never. Apparently I had wandered into a LOL GUILD MEETING, andI was greeted with "Who the fuck is this assclown?" and "what a fagit" Some of names were ones I recognise here at PSOW. I won't say who, but you know who you are.

They pretty much said I need to sit down or leave. Sure, had they not been so incredibly hostile initially I would have done so. "CAN U STAND SOMEWHERE ELSE?" said the kid I assumed to be the GILD MASTAR. "Sure" I say, walking off to his other side.

Again, they all call me a "fagit" and tell me they're gonna ban me and hack me. I lol and this just adds to the fire. I just stay where I am and start doing Alt + H infront of them all. Cue the wave of "-_-" and "ur gay" quotes from them. A couple of them even said I need to be put to death.

One of their "badasses" (red hair, no shirt, weeaboo pants) sitting at the top of the stairs infront of the offering box dubbed me "Homorobo". Oh so clevar. After a while they all accuse me of having no life. Me.

Bear in mind, now, that these are all kids RP'ing during their little "guild meeting" on a fucking VIDEO GAMe. And they accuse ME of having no life. I just contined being a dick until they got tired and left.

Anyway, um. Guilds are fucking silly. Stop taking games so god damned seriously, I guess. I didn't feel like posting this to rants.

Skuda
Dec 2, 2007, 08:38 PM
HAY GISE! WHATS GOING ON? SERIOUS PSYOU IS SERIOUS?

Uncle_bob
Dec 2, 2007, 08:57 PM
STOP DUDE WERE HAVIN CLAN MEATING ;___________________;

Skuda
Dec 2, 2007, 09:05 PM
OH YUR HAVIN A CLAN MEATIN? ALT+H

Masou
Dec 2, 2007, 09:08 PM
ALT+H, ALT+H, ALT+H, ALT+H, ALT+H, ALT+H, ALT+H, ALT+H, ALT+H, ALT+H, ALT+H, ALT+H,
ALT+H, ALT+H, ALT+H, ALT+H, ALT+H, ALT+H, ALT+H, ALT+H, ALT+H, ALT+H, ALT+H, ALT+H,

<_____<

can someone explain to me the point of having a clan/guild in PSU? there is no pvp...

PhotonDrop
Dec 2, 2007, 09:13 PM
That's so Ethan.

DizzyDi
Dec 2, 2007, 09:19 PM
DID YOU WIPE YOUR NOSE AND SAY SOMETHING ARROGANT ETHAN!?
>.>

Masou
Dec 2, 2007, 09:19 PM
Captain planet, he's a hero

VanHalen
Dec 2, 2007, 10:30 PM
You should join the NAANP, its not a guild but we can pretend!

Blitzkommando
Dec 2, 2007, 10:34 PM
I'm sorry, you need a permit to hold meetings here. Do you have a permit?

VanHalen
Dec 2, 2007, 11:00 PM
Uhh...well...umm... I left it at home. Though I can assure you I have one!

Blitzkommando
Dec 2, 2007, 11:03 PM
I'm sorry, but holding a protest without permit is grounds for immediate termination by means of teleportation. For your sake I hope the wheel doesn't have your destination selected as Neverland Ranch.

MrNomad
Dec 2, 2007, 11:04 PM
HEY FAGITS, THIS MOATOOB BAR BELENGS TO THE KINGS KILLER KLAN LOL!!! MEMBERS ONLY ALLOWED!@@#

*no offense meant*

VanHalen
Dec 2, 2007, 11:38 PM
I'll get it soon just wait here!

@Nomad: KINGS SKY CLAN OWNS YOUR CLAN'S NUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/spikey chat bubble and spammed.

MrNomad
Dec 3, 2007, 12:08 AM
On 2007-12-02 20:38, VanHalen wrote:

@Nomad: KINGS SKY CLAN OWNS YOUR CLAN'S NUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/spikey chat bubble and spammed.

STFU NOOB OUR KLAN BRANCHES TO VIRTUA FIGHTER 5 AND HALO, WE QINTUPLE OWN U BICHES!!!!@!@!@!@!@

foamcup
Dec 3, 2007, 12:11 AM
Alt+4

Fuck you Ethans!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 3, 2007, 12:12 AM
Err, when you invade with the hello you guys, you throw something(non existent as is the case today here) then run away and let them yell at eachother. Your what is that thing, chat log shouldn't have to see such FOnewBmanuBBery yes?

Might catch fire like the scoreboard on tonights Warriors game. Scoreboard. On. Fire.

This is like NBA Jam 1993 ish stuff, timewarp fission mailed SNAKURU!!!

Masou
Dec 3, 2007, 01:34 AM
On 2007-12-02 20:38, VanHalen wrote:

my clan is in your base killin' all of your dudes.

<_____<

Weeaboolits
Dec 3, 2007, 01:38 AM
The Hunters Guild has extraterritoriality, gotta' go with that one. ;o

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 3, 2007, 01:42 AM
Also Bender was upset at I thought you said Romo instead of robot hobo.

Damn kids with their not listening to the Bender on the bum planet.

TalHex
Dec 3, 2007, 01:26 PM
and now we reach the lovely part where they piss off the wrong hacker and they get a virus downloaded to there acounts, *humming suicide is painless* life is good

Uncle_bob
Dec 3, 2007, 02:27 PM
On 2007-12-03 10:26, TalonKitsune wrote:
and now we reach the lovely part where they piss off the wrong hacker and they get a virus downloaded to there acounts, *humming suicide is painless* life is good

What.

PhotonDrop
Dec 3, 2007, 02:50 PM
lol "hackers"

Masou
Dec 3, 2007, 04:46 PM
On 2007-12-03 10:26, TalonKitsune wrote:

i just got confused o.o

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 3, 2007, 04:47 PM
On 2007-12-02 18:08, Masou wrote:
can someone explain to me the point of having a clan/guild in PSU? there is no pvp...

Guilds/clans don't exist exclusively for PvP. A PvP guild exists exclusively for PvP, but there are many other specs that a guild may have. In WoW, for example, you may encounter PvP guilds, or you may also encounter Raid guilds, who use the organizational structure to schedule raids in such a fashion that everyone knows who is in charge, who gets certain drops, and what everyone's role in the party is. There's also guilds that exist to help lowbies level and get the gear they need. In terms of PSU, a guild can be useful in helping eachother to level characters and find those S-ranks that people want; for example, say a person's four characters include a Wartecher, a Fortefighter, a Fortegunner and an Acrofighter, and during a Linear Line S run, they happen across a board for the much-covetted Crea Doubles. Well, obviously those Crea Doubles are useless to him, but that board can go to a guild mate with a 100 Striking PM, and he, in turn, synths the weapon and distributes it to a Human Fighgunner who doesn't already have one. The essential purpose is that you develop a small community, the members of which support eachother in ways that a person can't do solo.

There's also RP guilds, which help by providing schedule times and places where it is known that RPing will occur-- this is very nearly necessary when such a small percentage of the game's population role plays.

Out_Kast
Dec 3, 2007, 04:51 PM
PSYOU players are weird http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

True story. True Fucking Story.
You can't describe it. Dont' even try, you'll just get annoyed trying to look for the right words to curse those kinds of people with http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Noblewine
Dec 3, 2007, 06:41 PM
Geez.. I think they take the whole I'm in a guild so I have to treat other like crap seriously . It's just a game. XD

TalHex
Dec 3, 2007, 09:19 PM
i should become a hacker just to knock them down a few pegs *humming shiny teeth song*

Weeaboolits
Dec 3, 2007, 09:37 PM
no

TalHex
Dec 3, 2007, 09:44 PM
no to shiny teeth?

Uncle_bob
Dec 3, 2007, 10:11 PM
What.

Weeaboolits
Dec 3, 2007, 10:13 PM
no u

Masou
Dec 3, 2007, 10:13 PM
On 2007-12-03 13:47, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

On 2007-12-02 18:08, Masou wrote:

Guilds/clans don't exist exclusively for PvP. A PvP guild exists exclusively for PvP, but there are many other specs that a guild may have. In WoW, for example, you may encounter PvP guilds, or you may also encounter Raid guilds, who use the organizational structure to schedule raids in such a fashion that everyone knows who is in charge, who gets certain drops, and what everyone's role in the party is. There's also guilds that exist to help lowbies level and get the gear they need. In terms of PSU, a guild can be useful in helping eachother to level characters and find those S-ranks that people want; for example, say a person's four characters include a Wartecher, a Fortefighter, a Fortegunner and an Acrofighter, and during a Linear Line S run, they happen across a board for the much-covetted Crea Doubles. Well, obviously those Crea Doubles are useless to him, but that board can go to a guild mate with a 100 Striking PM, and he, in turn, synths the weapon and distributes it to a Human Fighgunner who doesn't already have one. The essential purpose is that you develop a small community, the members of which support eachother in ways that a person can't do solo.

There's also RP guilds, which help by providing schedule times and places where it is known that RPing will occur-- this is very nearly necessary when such a small percentage of the game's population role plays.

<_______<

seem's rather pointless.
now if it's just a group of friends chillin' with eachother...well thats fine, and if they want to name their group of friends, then whatever.
Helping lowbies level is fine too, help hunting rares, ok. RPing, not my thing, but have at it.
but making a clan and kicking people out of your party when they join and they're not part of your clan sounds too elitist for me.
im not a low lvl char, and i contribute more than my effort to a party, when i actually join randoms. I'm level 104, im no noob im just lazy. and level slowly.
However when i get kicked out of a party because im not "cool enough" to RP (or rather join a party where people are not RPing but get kicked because i don't RP), then that's just kinda....elitist?

CherryLunar
Dec 3, 2007, 10:27 PM
On 2007-12-03 19:13, Masou wrote:
However when i get kicked out of a party because im not "cool enough" to RP (or rather join a party where people are not RPing but get kicked because i don't RP), then that's just kinda....elitist?

I've yet to join a party that roleplays with one another. Though I have met a few people who talk to their NPCs/PMs as if they were actual characters and even go as far as acting like an NPC.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 4, 2007, 12:02 AM
On 2007-12-03 19:27, CherryLunar wrote:

On 2007-12-03 19:13, Masou wrote:
Damn PSYOU peeps.

PSYOU players are weird, I seen 4 myself, yo.