PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Hanzo Skill Effectiveness

VR_Pilot
Dec 3, 2007, 12:27 AM
I really didnt want to make a thread just for this, but I cant seem to find any info on this. The official US site had a page listing all the new features of AoI, one of them being something along the lines of "Hanzo sword now more effective when using skills". Unfortunately, that page seems to have been updated with the info for the most recent content, and since that same page has the mistake for the Mikumiko outfit, Im wondering if the whole Hanzo thing is total BS. Can anyone give me any info on this?

HalfDarShadow
Dec 3, 2007, 12:33 AM
yea,

there was a topic/thread about this b4

im very sorry, i wish i can help youh

i never used a Hanzo b4

i use a Hanzoc

i love it^^

but anywho lol
im not sure, some1 else might kno.
i wish i could help youh tho

Dein
Dec 3, 2007, 12:59 AM
On 2007-12-02 21:27, VR_Pilot wrote:
I really didnt want to make a thread just for this, but I cant seem to find any info on this. The official US site had a page listing all the new features of AoI, one of them being something along the lines of "Hanzo sword now more effective when using skills". Unfortunately, that page seems to have been updated with the info for the most recent content, and since that same page has the mistake for the Mikumiko outfit, Im wondering if the whole Hanzo thing is total BS. Can anyone give me any info on this?

Basically the deal about the "Hanzo is now more effective when using skills" was SoA's way of saying they got rid of a supposedly hidden damage reduction the hanzo had on it when using PAs. They said practically the same thing about Kubara melee weapons and all they did for them was remove the -10% PA damage reduction they had on them. Either way when I tested out the Hanzo based off that update note there was no noticeable difference in damage compared to higher swords that would point towards them giving Hanzo bonus damage on PAs.