PDA

View Full Version : beta=demo?

HalfDarShadow
Dec 3, 2007, 12:44 AM
ive been reading posts and stuff and some say stuff, for an example, about slicers in the beta.

once i got the real game like more than a year ago, i nevered went back to the demo.

do they they have updates on the demo? and is beta akso referred to the psu demo?

i personally hate the demo.
(no offense lol)

but why would they put updates?

for testing i could understand but wouldnt it kinda make more sense if they dont EVER put updates on the demo so eventually those demo people will decide to play the real game? SEGA could make more money.

Eliash
Dec 3, 2007, 12:46 AM
They don't?

The demo still only has 2 planets as far as I know, most of the features (like shops, boss cut scenes, Advance classes) aren't accessable. By BETA I believe they are refering to the Japanese AotI BETA that was released a while back, but it's hard to be certain without any examples on what you are speaking of.

HalfDarShadow
Dec 3, 2007, 12:50 AM
yea i understand wat youh mean.

its just im starting to get confused with people referring to the JP beta and demo.

im not always sure wat others are talking about lol

Carlo210
Dec 3, 2007, 12:59 AM
Nevered? o.O

orz

HalfDarShadow
Dec 3, 2007, 01:21 AM
let me refraze this.

i just needed to kno the difference between the word "demo" and "beta" and which belonged to which, Japan.

so im good, thank thanks^^

HalfDarShadow
Dec 3, 2007, 01:21 AM
let me refraze this.

i just needed to kno the difference between the word "demo" and "beta" and which belonged to which, Japan.

so im good, thank thanks^^

pikachief
Dec 3, 2007, 01:23 AM
there was once a beta for the US but that was over a year ago. now tis the beta.

there was once a beta for the JP but that was also long ago.

the JP beta was the one with slicers.

teh demo never gets updates.

im suprised anyones even mentioning the beta anymore O.o

HalfDarShadow
Dec 3, 2007, 01:25 AM
o okay.

that clears it all up

thank youh^^

Psycho_Sonic
Dec 3, 2007, 04:01 AM
How the hell does someone put an 'h' in 'you'...?

Eliash
Dec 3, 2007, 07:25 AM
The 'U' and 'H' keys are roughtly in the same place, a quick typing of 'You' could result in 'Youh'...but does it really matter much?