PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: XBox 360 Demo - no tutorial! Help!

Arleas
Dec 3, 2007, 06:37 AM
Hey guys,

I downloaded PSU for the 360 a couple of days ago, but I am really confused. I played through the most of PSO on the DC, but this seems really different. I couldn't even find out how to get a mission. I looked for a tutorial, but there doesn't seem to be one.

Also, my connection to the servers is pretty awful. It's probably just my lousy connection, but does anyone else have this problem?

Whew! I am pretty excited about this game, because I used to love PSO...

If you guys and girls could help, thanks!

Eliash
Dec 3, 2007, 06:42 AM
First, please fix your title, it makes the table larger than what it needs to be.

Next, there are mission available through mission counters, one of the approprate ones happens to be on the 4th floor of the Guardians Colony, it's called Unsafe Passage on the opposite side of the Neudaiz gate. Most people can't comment on the demo connection (or at least without being somewhat out dated) since they play the released game. The two are vastly different.

Arleas
Dec 3, 2007, 07:03 AM
Sorry I asked!

I guess the board doesn't handle Japanese characters - I'm sorry for your optical punishment.

Also, I suppose I'm just an outdated kind of guy, the kind who usually plays a demo of a game he's unsure of before buying it.

Eliash
Dec 3, 2007, 07:13 AM
On 2007-12-03 04:03, Arleas wrote:
Sorry I asked!

I guess the board doesn't handle Japanese characters - I'm sorry for your optical punishment.

Also, I suppose I'm just an outdated kind of guy, the kind who usually plays a demo of a game he's unsure of before buying it.

Don't be insulted by my first request, it's been my experience that a lot of times people just do that for fun, and it's really not all that funny.

There's nothing wrong with playing the demo, my answer was more clear cut and direct. I sometimes tend to be very blunt about things, so if that offended you forgive me.

Abarai-Renji
Dec 3, 2007, 07:25 AM
it's been a long time since i played the demo. i think your partner machine might offer one. can't remember for sure though.

Soulvayne
Dec 3, 2007, 10:53 AM
either talk to the pm to ask about tutorial, or you can go to the guardian's colony and play the tutorial I believe (can't recall off hand as its been a while) At the end of the tutorial you are given your first PA skill Rising strike.

Pengfishh
Dec 3, 2007, 12:11 PM
If you head back to your room (a simple matter of finding an orange universe cube), you can speak with your PM (little red floating ball) and there will be an option to run through the tutorial mode.

PekingDuck13
Dec 3, 2007, 02:32 PM
I think they got rid of the tutorial because I seem to recall playing the demo to get one of those Sonic statues and the tutorial had been taken out of the pm. And I was annoyed because there was no more free rising strike. But I could be mistaken.

Jaspaller
Dec 3, 2007, 03:22 PM
Last I checked there was no tutorial for the demo. You're basically on your own. You'll either have to figure it out on your own or have someone teach you the basics and such.