PDA

View Full Version : POSSIBLE trading my legit olga dna!!!!!!!!!

Jiggga
Jan 7, 2003, 09:41 PM
like i said im possibly trading it...... but..... ud have to make a DAMM good offer cuz this baby is rare as fuck.. btw for all you curious people im a HUcast yellowbooze level 160, got it on ultimate mode using a red saber to kill him (not sure if that had to do with the dna droppage).. hopefully ill get me bba by monday so i can go online.. this shit is legit.. and from what ive read its probably the rarest item up to date. i hear u can make 3 different weps with it (1 for FO, HU, and RA)

Special_K
Jan 7, 2003, 10:56 PM
I highly doubt you, because the words Olga and dna, appear no where in the actual name, and yellowboze doesn't find it, due to my knowledge, and Olga Flow doesn't even drop it!

BlueFire2k5
Jan 7, 2003, 11:08 PM
Any ID finds it...

Blue147
Jan 7, 2003, 11:58 PM
what the hell are talking about olga is the one who drops it or falz no else and that even still could be wrong but dont go shoting your mouth off special k cuz i know u dont have it and no one has said anything that we haven't thought about as far as i know only a japan play has found it so unless u read japaness chance r u dont know what the hell your talking about.so he mite have realy found it

TeamPhalanx
Jan 8, 2003, 12:06 AM
Most, including myself, just call it DNA cause it's easier than saying parasitic gene "Flou" or whatever.

I can believe him finding it...

The thing I have trouble believing is that a person would reach level 160 as a HUcast, all offline.

Special_K
Jan 8, 2003, 02:46 AM
On 2003-01-07 20:58, Blue147 wrote:
what the hell are talking about olga is the one who drops it or falz no else and that even still could be wrong but dont go shoting your mouth off special k cuz i know u dont have it and no one has said anything that we haven't thought about as far as i know only a japan play has found it so unless u read japaness chance r u dont know what the hell your talking about.so he mite have realy found it

If I thought proving you wrong was more important than keeping my friend's right to privacy, I would show you the Dark Flow he made. But since I know where the gene comes from, and you just trust theories people have, I'll stick with my story. And how do you know what languages I can and can not read? Learn to use spell check by the way. "Mite" and using only one "o" for shooting? Hah, second grader.

PentUpAnger
Jan 8, 2003, 07:17 AM
On 2003-01-07 23:46, Special_K wrote:

But since I know where the gene comes from, and you just trust theories people have, I'll stick with my story.

Well, ok... so let's keep your friend's identity a secret, but tell us where he found it... Of course you could just tell us no but why would you... It would only make you look like you are lying about the whole thing.

So you can tell and everything will be alright...

TeamPhalanx
Jan 8, 2003, 09:26 AM
I'm with pent on this one. Too many times I've heard the "I know a friend" line.

Special_K
Jan 8, 2003, 10:44 AM
Yeah, I forgot I didn't post where you find it, sorry I post on a bunch of boards, but hey! you never asked right? Anyway, Oran scores the gene off Delbiters in ult seabed. There are probably other ways, but that was his.

Edit:
P.S. "Sometimes annoying people are just idiots." Um pent....you and Phal are pretty annoying... just an observation.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Special_K on 2003-01-08 07:46 ]</font>

Mag_Launcher
Jan 8, 2003, 11:11 AM
I'll trade for that para gene flow with a Yas 7000V I'm about to get today. Anyone else wanna make reservations on my 7000V?

TeamPhalanx
Jan 8, 2003, 12:04 PM
Is that so? As I see it, you're the one that came in here commenting on how the guy doesn't even have the item itself - Very nice.

I do hope you've got more than the "My friend found it" source.

RX-7
Jan 8, 2003, 12:08 PM
I am surpirsed, I have not seen any post that only ORAN game IDS find the gene.

Special_K
Jan 8, 2003, 03:15 PM
On 2003-01-08 09:04, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Is that so? As I see it, you're the one that came in here commenting on how the guy doesn't even have the item itself - Very nice.

I do hope you've got more than the "My friend found it" source.

Phal, there isn't really any other way to prove it other than showing it, and since it isn't mine and he doesn't want people bugging him, I can't really prove it how you want. Now you don't have to believe me, I never said you did, but I am telling you what I know, so use it for what it's worth. Have a nice day, and don't get stuck under someones tire if you go out today, that would be....a shame.

Edit:

On 2003-01-08 09:08, RX-7 wrote:
I am surpirsed, I have not seen any post that only ORAN game IDS find the gene.

I didn't say that only Oran finds it, if you read closely, I would have said that is the only one that I know of for sure right now. There has to be other ID's that find it, or that would be a shame.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Special_K on 2003-01-08 12:20 ]</font>

TeamPhalanx
Jan 8, 2003, 03:42 PM
Basing everything on something you cannot verify yourself... Not something I would do - I tend to get confirmation before I state something as a fact. Since, I would actually need something solid to establish something as a fact and not as mere speculation.

Oh, btw, DC89 is looking for you...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TeamPhalanx on 2003-01-08 12:43 ]</font>

Special_K
Jan 8, 2003, 03:53 PM
On 2003-01-08 12:42, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Basing everything on something you cannot verify yourself... Not something I would do - I tend to get confirmation before I state something as a fact. Since, I would actually need something solid to establish something as a fact and not as mere speculation.

Oh, btw, DC89 is looking for you...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TeamPhalanx on 2003-01-08 12:43 ]</font>

I certainly did verify it myself, he lives on my floor back at school. I've seen him play with it on single player, and I've played with him on multiplayer while he used it, and yes, we've played online while he used it.

As for the DC89 guy, I have no idea what he's talking about, thanks for the heads up though.

TeamPhalanx
Jan 8, 2003, 04:04 PM
Verification would mean to actually find it yourself.

pixelate
Jan 8, 2003, 04:39 PM
Hash it out in PMs, you two.

Davion
Jan 8, 2003, 04:44 PM
You know, (s)he hasn't posted again, maybe you guys scared him/her off.

RX-7
Jan 8, 2003, 05:20 PM
Good, teh guy was a dumbass anyway.

Blue147
Jan 8, 2003, 05:29 PM
that person was a asshole my friend has it sure right lol the DNA sucks anyway lol

PhantasyStar12
Jan 8, 2003, 05:53 PM
hmmm,well when you can get online PM me,I wanna see your Parestic Gene: "Flow"
Most people I know do not even have to rare enough items like that.So your is prolly a copy.And if you got it,then who dropped it.Tell me that.

Dc89
Jan 8, 2003, 08:37 PM
Hello!! Im Dc89 as u can see. lol. Special k knows me. He doesnt know this PSOW screenname though. LOL Specail k bluemonkeydc refresh your mind or nailo??? ive have been looking for you though....but not to kill you I want my items.....please

Jiggga
Jan 8, 2003, 09:22 PM
if not believing i dont have the dna makes u feel good about yourself then im not going to stop you.. but im gettin some pretty damm nice offers and im concidering trading.

Hero
Jan 8, 2003, 10:36 PM
You dupe don't you jigga?Cause I don't think anyone would just trade the DNA just like that. :/

GaijinPUnch
Jan 9, 2003, 12:30 AM
Olga Flow doesn't drop it.

Storm_Shadow
Jan 9, 2003, 10:55 AM
LOL i love how people assume that they knwo everything about PSO, how do you know olga doesn't drop it, just b/c he doesn't drop everytime means that he doesn't. hell any creature in the seabed except sinows and robobox might drop the dna or "parasite gen flow". none of you guys can really know the truth untill you have one or a official sega PSO guide says otherwise. can you people really be sure that only one type of creature in the seabed drops the DNA. just about every creature there is a "Flow" mutation so any of them could drop it. BTW why criticize the guy for trading it, besides for the dark shot, and bridge DNA is usless as many of you keep saying, and mabye having another really ultra rare not found yet like guild milla is worth the trade. some one said it earlier its quality thats worth everything.

in other words try laying off the guy for asking to trade his Parasite Gene Flow i mean if u think its fake then don't reply to his post.

Special_K
Jan 9, 2003, 11:22 AM
Then why'd you post?

pixelate
Jan 9, 2003, 04:09 PM
This really didn't accomplish much.