PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, mind answering a question?

Yetilegs
Dec 3, 2007, 10:48 AM
Hi, this may seem like a stupid question but how do I use one of the PM evolution devices. I hate how my 100 armor PM looks and want to change it. I already have the device, but can't figure out how to use it...

Thanks for your help!

Gunslinger-08
Dec 3, 2007, 10:50 AM
granted that the device you're trying to use is in the same series as your current PM model, just feed the device to it.

Yetilegs
Dec 3, 2007, 10:53 AM
So it can only be changed into another type with the same 1st 2 numbers? Is that how it works? Hmmm... I don't remember if thats the one I ended up picking. I wish they made that more apparent in game...

Gunslinger-08
Dec 3, 2007, 10:56 AM
yep

Yetilegs
Dec 3, 2007, 11:04 AM
Well in that case, any recommendation for which 44 series PM I should get? Leaning towards either 443 or 444. Still wish I could use 434 though...

Nisshoku
Dec 3, 2007, 11:13 AM
Actually, after remembering reading something somewhere... you can change it to a GH-434.

Or you will be able to.

Currently in the JP version, they have PM Device EX for the main series (410, 420,etc...), which allows you to transform your PM to said PM Form. Then anfter that, it's just a PM Device away from what you want.

It probably won't be on our server until... February at least. Maybe January, though.

Yetilegs
Dec 3, 2007, 11:16 AM
Wait, so soon-ish there will be an item that lets me change the line it's in, so I can then change to the one I want? That's great! Only thing I need to know is if the stats stay the same, cause I don't want to spend all that cash bringing it to 100 armor again...

Nisshoku
Dec 3, 2007, 11:23 AM
The stats will pretty much stay the same, as it's just really changing it's look than anything.

amtalx
Dec 3, 2007, 11:27 AM
The stats will stay the same. Get your Battle Level up though, there is a minimum base requirement to use the EX devices.