PDA

View Full Version : The bow...

blkbeast
Dec 3, 2007, 03:28 PM
ok every1 i know has heard of The bow right....
i mean for 360 only i person ive seen has it idk about pc/ps2 why isint it out in they data base and why did only 1person get it and will it return?
im speaking of THE LOVE BOW.
this item is in my opoin the rarest out period.
thats why im curious...

burninglink5
Dec 3, 2007, 03:33 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/1608/kohibumiteri/
>.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: burninglink5 on 2007-12-03 12:33 ]</font>

ThEoRy
Dec 3, 2007, 03:38 PM
It's a seasonal item and should return around the valentines day event.

blkbeast
Dec 3, 2007, 03:39 PM
thxz but it doesnt say where 2 find...
the female part helps but idk its name but thxz hope
it wasent a bad post waz it?

JAFO22000
Dec 3, 2007, 03:54 PM
It was a bad post. You did not make your request clear nor did you even take the time to find out the name of the actual item in question. Add in that your spelling and grammar are horrific and I can only give this post a 3 out of 10.

Now, as for obtaining this item, one first needs to find the board to synth it. This board has only dropped from high level (80+, I think?) Rappy Amores. High level Rappy Amores only appeared during the Valentine's Day event. At the time of this event in 2007, I believe there was only one level available which contained Rappies of high enough level to drop the board (Dual Sentinal S). Needless to say, it was very rough to obtain this board as the rappy spawns were not known at that time either as the mission had just been released. To make matters worse, not only did you need the board to synth the item, but also the Love Letter, which also only dropped from these special Rappies. One would hope that they will return, but we won't know until that time comes.

Xtian913
Dec 3, 2007, 04:12 PM
On 2007-12-03 12:54, JAFO22000 wrote:
Now, as for obtaining this item, one first needs to find the board to synth it. This board has only dropped from high level (80+, I think?) Rappy Amores. High level Rappy Amores only appeared during the Valentine's Day event. At the time of this event in 2007, I believe there was only one level available which contained Rappies of high enough level to drop the board (Dual Sentinal S). Needless to say, it was very rough to obtain this board as the rappy spawns were not known at that time either as the mission had just been released. To make matters worse, not only did you need the board to synth the item, but also the Love Letter, which also only dropped from these special Rappies. One would hope that they will return, but we won't know until that time comes.

Now THAT is one informative little post. 10 out of 10.

ThEoRy
Dec 3, 2007, 04:27 PM
/thunderous applause!!!

pikachief
Dec 3, 2007, 04:39 PM
On 2007-12-03 12:54, JAFO22000 wrote:
It was a bad post. You did not make your request clear nor did you even take the time to find out the name of the actual item in question. Add in that your spelling and grammar are horrific and I can only give this post a 3 out of 10.

it dropped off of linear line S2....

people were just too busy with seabed to hunt for it!!

I cant tell u how much i bugged my friends to help me hunt it XD

i even had some guys recently apologize not going with me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif