PDA

View Full Version : Building Armor PM

Blu3_Balla
Dec 3, 2007, 07:00 PM
I keep hearing about a piece of clothing or cast part that costs around 5k(2.5 with the 1up rewards) that levels your amor pm +25. If anyone knows about this or knows something similar, I could really uase the help. Thank You

galaxy
Dec 3, 2007, 07:06 PM
im not sure what you're referring to, but theres a clothing item (not a cast part) that, with the 1up reward, costs 1k and gives you +22. Its, i believe, the kauze shoes, but i might have the name wrong. pretty much, its the only 10 star shoe (you can buy it at the guardians colony clothing store too). ive been doing that to raise my armor pm. with 500k, it only takes 5 days to raise it up to 100

APEXi
Dec 3, 2007, 07:18 PM
took 2 days to raise to 100 using the CAS-Yukata. costs 2500 w/ the 1up rewards, think thats what you're looking for

EspioKaos
Dec 3, 2007, 07:35 PM
On 2007-12-03 16:06, galaxy wrote:
im not sure what you're referring to, but theres a clothing item (not a cast part) that, with the 1up reward, costs 1k and gives you +22. Its, i believe, the kauze shoes, but i might have the name wrong. pretty much, its the only 10 star shoe (you can buy it at the guardians colony clothing store too). ive been doing that to raise my armor pm. with 500k, it only takes 5 days to raise it up to 100

Yup, the Kouze Shoes route is the method I'm using. Started Friday and now (even after missing a few feedings) I'm ten levels off of a 100 pure armor PM. Might be able to cap her off tomorrow morning before heading to work. I'd actually used the CAS-yukata method at first, but I figure the extra 1500 meseta was not worth three more armor points. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif