PDA

View Full Version : Should fortetechers get S rank madoogs?

galaxy
Dec 3, 2007, 07:15 PM
So, i bought a dori board, really excited that my character is acquiring more and more S ranks, and was so happy to whip that little guy out when it was done...until i realized that my fortetecher couldnt equipped higher than an A rank madoog...only acrotechers get S rank madoogs...and it got me thinking. im not sure how unfair it would be, but it just makes more sense to me that fortetechers would get S rank madoogs, since they are supposed to be the be all/end all to techs...so they should have indiscriminate access to the only THREE weapons that can use techs...but i wanted to know what you guys thought:

Kimil
Dec 3, 2007, 07:18 PM
On 2007-12-03 16:18, Zorafim wrote:
Fortetechers, no. Wartechers, yes.

What the Fishy said

Zorafim
Fortetechers, no. Wartechers, yes.

Chuck_Norris
Nah. FT is for power (AKA: Rods). Acrotecher is about speed (AKA: Madoogs and Wands).

APEXi
Dec 3, 2007, 07:20 PM
fTs have enough junk. make what you can out of what you have.

galaxy
Dec 3, 2007, 07:30 PM
my opinion will probably change once the rod boost gets implemented, but right now, i just find using a madoog SOO much more effective then a rod (thats coming from someone who has not found a psycho wand board yet...grr), so thats why im asking. i can get a significant number of hits out in a shorter period of time so the dps is noticeably higher then with a rod...but hey, that might change.

darthplagis
Dec 3, 2007, 07:44 PM
as mentioned forte are for power they always have been, so why would they get a weapon that lets them cast fast?.......... oh right they get wands, but refuse to use them cos' "rods are better, more power and PP!"

we acro techers, given our close support roles need the speed of a madoog to go hand in hand with our mele weapons so we can effectivly debuff and heal (reverser and buffs included) while still being able to defend ourselves as the forte techers hide behind us and the fighter classes blasting with lvl 30+ techs ( "i dont use resta any more, acro is the support techer now, i dont do buffs or heals unless in solo")

all of the above quotes i have actually been witness to/on recieving end of. the funny thing is i like being in the support role just forte could do with poppin out resta too now and again.

Nyreal
Dec 3, 2007, 07:46 PM
I second Zorafim's motion.

SuperChoco
Dec 3, 2007, 08:22 PM
I third Zorafim's motion.

Pentence
Dec 3, 2007, 09:08 PM
Fourth the fishys motion

Sinue_v2
Dec 3, 2007, 09:20 PM
What's the point of madoogs on a class which can use Rods and doesn't melee?

Zorak000
Dec 3, 2007, 09:22 PM
Fifth

Gaetele
Dec 3, 2007, 09:22 PM
Acrotechers need it because they don't have access to 4x-techs any other way.
Wartechers don't need it as much so because their melee capability is higher than that of an Acrotecher's.
Fortetechers don't need it because they have Rods which own the crap out of Wand/T-mag any day.

Rashiid
Dec 3, 2007, 09:27 PM
Go Fish!

Jife_Jifremok
Dec 3, 2007, 09:28 PM
Why the hell not? Let them have those cute little kitties, butterflies, etc follow them around if they choose. Especially if they decide to use, say, a saber for some reason.

demon_reikou
Dec 3, 2007, 09:33 PM
I say give FT s rank madoogs and give AT s rank rods.

ThEoRy
Dec 3, 2007, 09:36 PM
Yes they should. And the argument that fT is for power and not speed is pretty lame. If that was the case, then let's just take Har / Quick away from fT as well? But that would be just as retarded.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ThEoRy on 2007-12-03 18:37 ]</font>

galaxy
Dec 3, 2007, 09:37 PM
lol demon_reikou.

the main reason why i brought this question up is because, as of now, unless you've got one of the rediculously rare rods (gaozoran rod and up), a madoog/wand combo is more effective then a rod. what do you guys think about that, do you agree? i mean, that'll definitely change with the rod boost, and its also why i've been searching endlessly for a psycho wand, but i'd still like to hear what ya gotta say.

honestly though, i'd still probably use madoogs, if only because i like the casting animation infinitely more.

Wash
Dec 3, 2007, 10:17 PM
On 2007-12-03 18:33, demon_reikou wrote:
I say give FT s rank madoogs and give AT s rank rods.

Phail.

I'm sorry, but I really don't see the point at all...

I'm a Fortetecher, and even I said no. If we had S rank Madoogs then we'd be overpowered; not only would we have the most TP, but we would have nearly the same teching speed. I like how it is balanced right now: AT get S ranks Madoogs/speed (not to mention their support superiority) and Fortetechers get more TP and exclusive use of Rods.

Broodstar1337
Dec 3, 2007, 11:23 PM
Fortetechers already get S rank Madoogs. It's called switching to Acrotecher

darthplagis
Dec 3, 2007, 11:27 PM
well the acro for sped and forte for power argument aint really an argument now is it???? its actual fact, game dynamics and all that (i mean we are ACROtechers after all). the har/quick is a RARE item not a required one and it should be seen as what it is, a unit that forgoes TP in order to boost casting speed.

next it will be forte fighters axes should be used by figunners as figunners have nearly the same atp and it suxxors that we lose an S class weapon. come on we have different classes and different weapon configs for a reason.

if you want S rank madoogs give up those damn rods and stop whining, if yo are happy having A rank shadoogs to compliment the wand/saber you MAY have on the pallet then stay forte and hide in the back of the room with your precious rod chucking lvl 40 diga at anything that moves.

Shadow_Wing
Dec 3, 2007, 11:56 PM
No. S rank Rods + S Rank Wands + S rank Madoog = spoiled much?

I'm in for more S ranks to certain classes, but lets face it, ATs can use madoogs to their fullest potential, in addition to fTs already have a more than healthy pallet of available S ranks, and is comparable to that of the AT's S rank spread.

Remedy
Dec 4, 2007, 12:08 AM
On 2007-12-03 16:18, Chuck_Norris wrote:
Nah. FT is for power (AKA: Rods). Acrotecher is about speed (AKA: Madoogs and Wands).Too bad that Wand/Madoog > Rod - the only exception being the Psycho, and that's iffy.

And grinded Sato > both S-rank Madoogs anyways, so no, we don't need it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Remedy
Dec 4, 2007, 12:11 AM
On 2007-12-03 20:56, Shadow_Wing wrote:
in addition to fTs already have a more than healthy pallet of available S ranksActually, we get four: Wand, Rod, Card, and Bow. Of those, only one is truly useful: Bows. 10/10 Serdote > any other wand in existence, Serdote/Sato > any rod in existence that isn't Psycho, and cards aren't good for any real appreciable damage on a FT.

But again, I don't even think we need them since we can use Satos. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Shadow_Wing
Dec 4, 2007, 12:17 AM
But in the tech department we get 2/3 of the tech weapons S ranked and fTs get 2/3 of tech weapons S ranked, thus it's comparable in that sense. I know for the fact that each forte class doesn't get access to all their avail weapons in their specialized field, which usually comes around 50-70% of all the weapons they can possibly get.

Akagi
Dec 4, 2007, 12:22 AM
I agree that FT should get S rank madoogs. Aren't they supposed to have a forte in teching?

Remedy
Dec 4, 2007, 12:22 AM
And again, like I said, if it weren't for PWand, both of our Tech-based S-ranks would be pointless. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Shadow_Wing
Dec 4, 2007, 12:24 AM
Well it isn't my fault that ST fucked up rod damage http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And my main point is, if fT get madoogs S ranked, then why not fGs get Cards, x bows, bows, mechguns and twin handguns S ranked as well, cause it'll be unfair to fG. And while we're at it fF should get S rank double saber, twin daggers, dagger, whips and slicer S ranked.

It becomes unfair to the other forte classes, not that it's because of speed or anything, but because if they get full S rank in their field of weapons, why not the other forte classes?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Wing on 2007-12-03 21:28 ]</font>

Aviendha
Dec 4, 2007, 12:38 AM
6th'd (or 7th'd, I dunno if Rashiid's squint-o-vision coment was a 6th or not)

Remedy
Dec 4, 2007, 12:41 AM
On 2007-12-03 19:17, Wash wrote:
not only would we have the most TP, but we would have nearly the same teching speed.No we wouldn't. I've played both - the difference is significant.

-Asheth-
Dec 4, 2007, 12:52 AM
Rods=Power slower cast time
Madoogs=Speed for less power

And if the OP only wants validation simply because they like the casting animation of the madoog what was the point of the thread in the first place?

Anyway your asking the same question like should a FT or a WT get s-rank whips since its a techer weapon. You get it in A grind the thing and call it a day.

EvilSlacker
Dec 4, 2007, 07:55 AM
This and melee skills to atleast 11 for the whip. Why be able to use a melee weapon if you cannot even do the first combo. Totally stupid. Also in the realm of total retardation:

Fortegunners with S rank hand guns and A rank shadoogs with lvl 10 pa melee http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
Fortegunner no S rank twin handguns http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Ezodagrom
Dec 4, 2007, 09:10 AM
My opinion...Fortetecher shouldn't get madoogs, as many have said, acro is for speed, forte is for power, but I guess rods really need a boost though (and they'll have a boost from what I heard).
And even if they didn't get a boost, rods are still strong.

The only class that needs more S ranks is wartecher (and they will have knuckles http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif).

EDIT: Madoog/Wand/Rod comparison
10*
Madoog
Dori = 479 TP, 1166 PP
Doric = 331 TP, 1316 PP
Wand
Uransara = 586 TP, 845 PP
Rod
Halarod = 673 TP, 1368 PP
Gaozoran Rod = 807 TP, 1641 PP

11*
Madoog
Coni = 499 TP, 1207 PP
Wand
Tesbra = 616 TP, 867 PP
Tesbrac = 431 TP, 1041 PP
Rod
Kazarod = 708 TP, 1404 PP

12*
Wand
Bajura = 667 TP, 890 PP
Bajurac = 466 TP, 1068 PP
Rod
Okarod = 767 TP, 1440 PP
Psycho Wand = 958 TP, 1872 PP

and let's not forget that rods have higher element %...I guess fortetecher weapons aren't that bad <.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezodagrom on 2007-12-04 06:20 ]</font>

CelestialBlade
Dec 4, 2007, 09:11 AM
While we're at it....I've still yet to see a Fortetecher effectively use Spears. Someone show me a fT using Majarra so I can laugh.

DesertGunner
Dec 4, 2007, 09:16 AM
Coni 10/10 + Tesbra 10/10 + Har / Quick + LV. 31 spells = Ω

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DesertGunner on 2007-12-04 06:18 ]</font>

Reipard
Dec 4, 2007, 09:55 AM
I don't see why not on the condition that Rods are completely rebalanced to surpass the Madoog/Wand combo to make it worth having 4 same elemental spells on them.

It can give Fortetecher more freedom with their setups and an easier time elementally aligning themselves. You can have the wand with the elemental bonus and the Madoog for Buffs/Debuffs/Resta/Reverser/whatever.

I really think they'd only benefit from it and it'd give more nuking power to them, which they need. Same with Wartecher.

Remedy
Dec 4, 2007, 09:57 AM
On 2007-12-04 06:16, DesertGunner wrote:
Coni 10/10 + Tesbra 10/10 + Har / Quick + LV. 31 spells = ΩUnless the Tesbra exhibits explosive TP growth after 5/10, Serdote 10/10 will be a stronger wand.

Edit: I was off on the Coni versus Sato comparison. I'd still rather have Sato for the larger PP pool because it'll be your heal source while your Serdote is your offensive weapon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Remedy on 2007-12-04 07:00 ]</font>

Hiro_Kurisake
Dec 4, 2007, 10:01 AM
So what's this boost to rods im hearin about? And fT+S rank mag= Big no no...

Remedy
Dec 4, 2007, 10:05 AM
It's not out yet.

And I highly, highly doubt it will make rods (especially non-elemental rods) competitive with a Sato/Serdote combination.

Hiro_Kurisake
Dec 4, 2007, 10:11 AM
Lol, i hear ya remedy... tis a shame in my opinion. But at least ill like to use my rods a lil bit more XD

Rashiid
Dec 4, 2007, 10:12 AM
By the sounds of things, ppl want this just because 'Fortetechers are strongest with them!'
If that's the logic:

Give Fortegunner all guns S ranks - because obviously they are strongest.
Give Fortefighter all melee S ranks - because obviously they are strongest.
Give Guntechers only S rank Cards - because obviously thats the only thing they are strongest in.
Give Wartecher only S rank Whips - because obviously thats the only thing they are strongest in.
Give Acrotecher only S rank Shadoogs - and so on.

Remedy
Dec 4, 2007, 10:15 AM
Again, I don't even know WHY people want them. Fortechers already get access to the best Madoog outside of a 10/10 Coni - and even then, 10/10 Sato > 10/10 Coni, IMO, because you usually use your Madoog for healing and you nuke with your wand.

Hiro_Kurisake
Dec 4, 2007, 10:16 AM
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke!

Rashiid
Dec 4, 2007, 10:24 AM
Its balance people, balance.
The reason WHY the weaker classes have S rank versions of weapons, is so that they can keep up in damage with the stronger classes. (when I say weaker, I mean base-stat wise, not LOLJ00SUCKZ)

Lets say, a FF has 1000 ATP.
Then a Figun comes along with 800 ATP.
FF has A rank twin daggers with....400 ATP = 1400 ATP.
Figun has 13* Daggers with....560 ATP = 1360 ATP.
Balance. =]

drizzle
Dec 4, 2007, 10:40 AM
k, now apply that logic to spears

Mystil
Dec 4, 2007, 10:43 AM
On 2007-12-04 06:11, Typheros wrote:
While we're at it....I've still yet to see a Fortetecher effectively use Spears. Someone show me a fT using Majarra so I can laugh.

They can't. Thier skills cap at 10. First combo of majarra is useless.

Ezodagrom
Dec 4, 2007, 10:43 AM
some 9*/10* rank grinded to 7 madoog/wand/rod comparison.
9* madoog
Ranpegi +7 = 502 TP, 1264 PP
Shato +7 = 497 TP, 1274 PP

9* wand
Serdote +7 = 644 TP, 873 PP
Majimra +7 = 583 TP, 926 PP
Magical Wand +7 = 618 TP, 1007 PP

9* rod
Howrod +7 = 671 TP, 1499 PP

-----------------------------------------------------

10* madoog
Dori +6 (the database doesn't have it at 7) = 520 TP, 1344 PP

11* madoog
Coni +7 = 562 TP, 1349 PP

10* wand
Uransara +7 = 633 TP, 987 PP

10* rod
Halarod +7 = 725 TP, 1599 PP
Gaozoran Rod +7 = 954 TP, 2015 PP

Rods have higher TP and PP than any wand or madoog (but wand/madoog combo surpasses rods in PP). But still, I think rods are being underrated (or madoogs overrated), even with madoog higher speed...
(and FT still have lvl 40 techs, which are stronger than lvl 30 ones).

Remedy
Dec 4, 2007, 11:35 AM
On 2007-12-04 07:43, Ezodagrom wrote:
I think rods are being underrated (or madoogs overrated), even with madoog higher speed... It has nothing to do with Madoogs at all. It has to do with wands, actually. Look at it this way:

Serdote 6/10 (quite easy to get): 636 TP
Halarod 2/10 (risky, but still easy): 690 TP

Now, since elemental attributes only effect a weapon's offensive stat (see: elemental changes to weapons and armor), the 12% rod has 83 bonus TP, whereas the 4% wand has 25 bonus TP. The stats then look like:

Serdote: 661 TP
Halarod: 773 TP

The Serdote has about 85% of the power of the Halarod. However, a wand is easily 15% faster (if not more) than a rod. This nullifies its power advantage when computing raw DPS (the only real quantitative comparison). Plus, if you are a good Fortecher and are keeping the well-being of your party in mind, you are not using elemental rods, you're using green rods. At that point, the difference in power of the Serdote and Halarod is miniscule - 21 TP. Plus, your Madoog is attributed to 4% light, making your heals more potent (or letting you link Regrants to it as a third offensive solution). A Wand/Madoog combo offers the same four-slot versatility that a Rod presents, but with a larger PP pool (your offensive PP isn't diluted by healing, as well), and MORE DPS.

Rods need to be rebalanced either with a MUCH higher base TP stat to counteract the speed difference, or they need to be made significantly quicker.

Or, it can stay the way it is where Rods are useless except to look pretty. *shrug*

On 2007-12-04 07:43, Mystil wrote:
They can't. Thier skills cap at 10. First combo of majarra is useless.

Ironic that you mention that. All of my buddies that play JP PSU joke with me all the time, saying that if FTs ever get level 20 skills, we'll do more with melee than we do with techs. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And considering the same was true in PSO with FOnewearls... it wouldn't surprise me one bit. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Remedy on 2007-12-04 08:37 ]</font>

stukasa
Dec 4, 2007, 11:36 AM
On 2007-12-03 16:15, galaxy wrote:
So, i bought a dori board, really excited that my character is acquiring more and more S ranks, and was so happy to whip that little guy out when it was done...until i realized that my fortetecher couldnt equipped higher than an A rank madoog...only acrotechers get S rank madoogs...
I say yes, but only because the same thing happened to me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif I found a Dori board, synthed it, but can't use it unless I switch to AT. Realistically though, I say no and agree with Zorafim.

Nuclearranger
Dec 4, 2007, 11:42 AM
I say yes because if they want to use them let them...

Ezodagrom
Dec 4, 2007, 12:14 PM
On 2007-12-04 08:35, Remedy wrote:
Rods need to be rebalanced either with a MUCH higher base TP stat to counteract the speed difference
I guess you're right x.x

About the topic, A rank madoogs for FT is good and S rank only for AT, since they're the fast techers (and madoogs and whips are AT exclusive S weapons, all classes have at least one exclusive S weapon, with the exceptions of WT and PT).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezodagrom on 2007-12-04 09:16 ]</font>

Rashiid
Dec 4, 2007, 12:20 PM
On 2007-12-04 07:40, drizzle wrote:
k, now apply that logic to spears

Well they are the Forte, they need a few weapons that keep them on top, yesh?

Forte = Power Power LOLPOWER. Their S ranks are their power weapons.
Hybrids = Fun, can-handle-any-situation kinds of power - Their S ranks are for keeping up with the Forte's (usually).

Remedy
Dec 4, 2007, 12:24 PM
On 2007-12-04 09:20, Rashiid wrote:
Forte = Power Power LOLPOWER. Their S ranks are their power weapons.Again, the problem with that is that S-ranks for FTs are useless aside from Bows.

Wands: Every S-rank wand is outshadowed by a 10/10 Serdote. Bajira + Baji-senba is the only thing that might have a PRAYER of out-classing it, but with the nerf to sets...

Rods: Outclassed in every way by a Wand/Madoog combo. The only one that can even hope of competing is a Psycho Wand, and even then, the difference is slight. (See my topic in Rants about this)

Cards: Better served by a Bow if you need to hit flying enemies or Tech-resistant enemies, IMO, especially with DFP piercing. Plus, L4 SEs.

*shrug*

Rashiid
Dec 4, 2007, 12:31 PM
You forgot that a FT true weapons are not the weapon itself - `tis the spell http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Remedy
Dec 4, 2007, 12:32 PM
The same can be said for melee weapons and their Arts. Slicers, for example, would not be the point of ungodly amounts of hate were it not for Chikki.

Rashiid
Dec 4, 2007, 12:36 PM
But there is 3 classes that can have Lv40 Skills - FT is and probably will be the only 31+ techs.

Remedy
Dec 4, 2007, 12:39 PM
Awesome. Level 31 techs which A: contribute heavily to slowdown for PS2 players and get the FTs using them bitched at, B: do less damage than even level 21+ melee, and C: are horribly inefficient in terms of DPS and DPPP (damage per PP spent).

woooooo

Kylie
Dec 4, 2007, 01:19 PM
I don't care, really, but I'll be pissed if WT doesn't get its stuff first. That's the class that deserves s ranks the most.

CelestialBlade
Dec 4, 2007, 02:16 PM
On 2007-12-04 10:19, Lorelei wrote:
I don't care, really, but I'll be pissed if WT doesn't get its stuff first. That's the class that deserves s ranks the most.

Absolutely. I still think they should get S-rank Sabers instead of Acrotecher getting them.

Anduril
Dec 4, 2007, 02:22 PM
I wish there had been a poll choice for my answer. It would be nice, but I'm not uoset about it. I use Madoogs adn Wands because I like to be able to cast fairly quick, and having a Madoog really frees up PP for Healing. Since I don't use it for attack, I'm fine with just A rank Madoogs.

Reipard
Dec 4, 2007, 02:23 PM
Unlike most other balance choices, giving Fortetechers Madoogs wouldn't cause any kind of immediate imbalance. The most prominent argument I'm noticing against it is that Acrotechers are about speed.

Okay. They're a healbot class. They're not meant to be heavy duty nukers. Fortetechers are. Acrotechers aren't meant to compete with them in that department. Why would Acrotechers being unable to compete with Fortetechers in a department that they aren't supposed to cause imbalance?

FTs are not stepping on anyone's toes by getting S rank Madoogs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

desturel
Dec 4, 2007, 02:53 PM
Lets think about the reason a fortetecher would use a combo over a rod for a second reason (other than the obvious speed vs. power). Take the numbers Ezodagrom has listed above and do a comparison here:

Shato +7 = 497 TP, 1274 PP
Serdote +7 = 644 TP, 873 PP
Howrod +7 = 671 TP, 1499 PP

I'm a male fortetecher (I know blasphemy), so I can't use the Magical Wand as an example, but that would only skew my upcoming example even more. The importance of the amount of PP at your disposal in an emergency situation cannot be overlooked. In the new AMF mission for example, you need to fight a large number of enemies so having a larger number amount of PP per pallet space is useful.:

2147 PP at your disposal
vs
1499 PP at your disposal with a Howrod +7

Add in that the Howrod regen 7 PP per tick while the combo has 14 regen per tick (two weapons vs 1). I am not taking into account that Acrotechers regen more than FT since FT get a 20% PP save which evens it out in many cases. This is a strictly a fortetecher only example.

The simple solution for this would be to carry two howrods since you are taking up two inventory slots with the rod/madoog combo. You can easily replace that with two howrods. The problem with that solution is if your group is always on the move, you don't exactly have time to do full pallet swaps in the middle of casting. I do this enough as a fortegunner when doing killer shot runs (grove of fanatics, Desert Goliath, Train rescue, Endrum remenants, etc) so I know how horrible pallet swapping gets at times. This isn't even taking into account the horrible new feature where the game will rearrange your pallet and armor so that you forget which ones you have used and which ones you haven't uses so you have to go searching around for the correct unused gun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif ... but that's a complaint for another thread.

Back to the topic of shared PP vs separate PP. When doing a run, you have the option of separating your damage spells to the wand for TP and support spells to the madoog for PP. This way you can keep your debuffs and heals on a different PP source for emergency situations. Once you are out with a rod, you are out. If you are looking for power on a rod, then you need to switch rods to heal. Switch lag happens and can get you or your teammates killed (star atomizers are great for this reason). If you are using a mixed rod with attacks+resta, then you you are wasting your attack PP and elemental bonus potential for the quick heal.

On the bright side, you can refill PP on a Rod with a photon charge without having the recharge go half and half. Plus. as mentioned above, you save on inventory space. But in the long run, the versatility of the wand madoog combo outshines the rod in a lot of situations.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: desturel on 2007-12-04 13:00 ]</font>

elshaw27
Dec 4, 2007, 03:31 PM
On 2007-12-04 11:23, Reipard wrote:

Okay. They're a healbot class. They're not meant to be heavy duty nukers. Fortetechers are. Acrotechers aren't meant to compete with them in that department. Why would Acrotechers being unable to compete with Fortetechers in a department that they aren't supposed to cause imbalance?

ya i agree cuz its not like madoogs are supposed do real damage anyway... there just for quick heals and buffs which acros specialize in.

Reipard
Dec 5, 2007, 07:37 PM
ya i agree cuz its not like madoogs are supposed do real damage anyway... there just for quick heals and buffs which acros specialize in.

Right, Madoogs make all of the difference in the world in this I am sure. Certainly much more than their 10 level difference in attack/support techs.

Sychosis
Dec 5, 2007, 08:14 PM
What the hell? Last time I checked, the only difference between A rank and S rank TCSMs was...zomg...power.

What is all this speed bologna?

Shadow_Wing
Dec 5, 2007, 08:20 PM
Yup, no special speed boosts hidden with any of em thus far XD

ThEoRy
Dec 5, 2007, 08:30 PM
All yall bitchin bout "power power lolmygodbiggernumbrznao fT sux now we need all these tweeks in order to keep up with melee damage". Micromanaging stat differences and shyt. You really need to stfu and remember 1 thing. THE MONSTERS DIE IN LIKE 3 SECONDS!!! And I've said it before I'll say it again. fT is an advanced class for a reason. You don't like the rules? Don't play the game..
fT is fun as hell to play. I don't have to be the inside linebacker, let some brainless thug do that. I'm the effing quarterback! A natural leader on the battlefield.
And damage wise we're doin just fine no matter what Remedy has to say about it. I mean, here he is bitchin about fT damage but then goes right into sayin he doesn't use the elemental boost on Rods. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif lol Now I don't wanna sound like I'm flamin ya Rem but that's just utterly retarded.

Dhylec
Dec 5, 2007, 08:36 PM
This is looking to be another failed topic, let's end it here before it gets any worse.