PDA

View Full Version : best place to find [B] Psycho Wand?

galaxy
Dec 3, 2007, 07:32 PM
I've been searching for this board religiously, but without any luck. i've been running sleeping warrior S2, but the mission is just so long and tedious, and im not getting many other drops worth constantly running the mission. if its the easiest to do, then so be it, but if theres a better option, i'd love to know about it.

Nyreal
Dec 3, 2007, 07:44 PM
Psycho Wand has always been one of the most intensely difficult items to locate in PS games.

It was harder in PSO. I'll assure you of that.

Zorafim
Dec 3, 2007, 07:48 PM
On 2007-12-03 16:44, Nyreal wrote:
Psycho Wand has always been one of the most intensely difficult items to locate in PS games.

All one of them? I got it within 15 minutes of looking for it in PSIV.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-12-03 16:49 ]</font>

galaxy
Dec 3, 2007, 07:49 PM
well, to be honest, its less about finding a psycho wand board right away, and more about gaining other useful items in the process. im just not a huge fan of the sleeping warrior drops (since its a vanilla psu area so the drop rates arent great), so i was hoping there was another area that had better drops that also dropped psycho wand

str898mustang
Dec 3, 2007, 07:52 PM
SW S2 is too long?? SW is the shortest mission to find the [B]. The only other place to find it is in Dual Setiniel S2 and that's a long mission.

Eliash
Dec 3, 2007, 07:52 PM
De Ragnus is another good alternative. All of the following are worth something (at least on the Xbox 360 servers).

Svaltus Edge
Psycho Wand
Twin Tornado
Double Agito

Tamashi
Dec 3, 2007, 07:54 PM
Well it's a relics site area drop, and there are only two missions with the right enemy levels. SW or Duel Setinal.

Nyreal
Dec 3, 2007, 07:57 PM
On 2007-12-03 16:48, Zorafim wrote:

On 2007-12-03 16:44, Nyreal wrote:

All one of them? I got it within 15 minutes of looking for it in PSIV.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-12-03 16:49 ]</font>

Whoops. I meant PSO.

If you find a Psycho Wand in 15 minutes on PSO...

Umberger
Dec 3, 2007, 08:33 PM
On 2007-12-03 16:52, Eliash wrote:
De Ragnus is another good alternative. All of the following are worth something (at least on the Xbox 360 servers).

Svaltus Edge
Psycho Wand
Twin Tornado
Double Agito

Mizura, Jarba, De Ragnus, etc. Sleeping Warriors is your best bet...it's a 15-20 minute mission and you're getting 2 PAFs every time. If you're not finding anything just keep at it...I've found everything but the Psycho Wand board from nearly 200 runs, whereas some (bastard) Fortegunner is going to find the board while leveling their bullets from one run.

It's just random. =|

galaxy
Dec 3, 2007, 08:46 PM
yeah i'll keep at it i guess. its just hard when your so tempted to only do sakura blast solo runs...its super easy, and ive already got a deva-zashi, a reikasobra, 2 crimson boards, a varista, and tons of durandal replicas.

Lyrise
Dec 3, 2007, 09:24 PM
On 2007-12-03 17:33, Umberger wrote:

On 2007-12-03 16:52, Eliash wrote:

Svaltus Edge
Psycho Wand
Twin Tornado
Double Agito

Mizura, Jarba, De Ragnus, etc. Sleeping Warriors is your best bet...it's a 15-20 minute mission and you're getting 2 PAFs every time. If you're not finding anything just keep at it...I've found everything but the Psycho Wand board from nearly 200 runs, whereas some (bastard) Fortegunner is going to find the board while leveling their bullets from one run.

It's just random. =|

Until you guys are introduced to the Guardians' Boost Road system. Then De Ragnus will be leaps and bounds ahead of SW... for a month that is.

galaxy
Dec 3, 2007, 09:38 PM
this might be a hugely stupid question, but from what field base to you get to De Ragnus?

ThEoRy
Dec 3, 2007, 09:40 PM
don't forget that you can find a few catilliums in SW S2 as well. Well worth the price of admission I must say.

Lyrise
Dec 3, 2007, 09:54 PM
De Ragnus is in Denes River outpost, just outside Endrum Base. As for Catillium/Katinium, it's in Denes too. Just smash the boxes AND the posts. (95% of the players always forget the posts)

Turbobrain
Dec 3, 2007, 10:12 PM
I just finished my quest for the elusive Pyscho Wand[B ] and I think myself lucky I got it after only 140+ runs. Intresting the only other board that dropped was the 9*. 9 Relic Edges, 3 or 4 Diads(and by the way, take it from me, if your serious about getting this board you want to start getting these NOW... Ive had to ask from friends, trade and even buy a few Diads).

When it dropped(if you look at the position) I thought it was a scape doll from a box or maybe a stormline but I thought I was dreaming when I saw it.

I would day it was worth it and with 100% synth rate, all materials and ready in under 5 hours, I'm not sure I could stand another SW S2 run... well not for a while anyway:) shame thats were catilium seems to drop MORE than a lot of other places... as do the Diads... as do the Relic Edges.

Good luck, really! I have really worked hard for this board and am happy I found it this week of all weeks(well at 98% or 99% I've heard one HAS failed in Japan... so 100% will make me sleep better). Really though, start collecting Diads now as 30 is a SHIT load of Diads.... in my 3000+ hours on this game I only ever got 12(recieved that is). I must say you have to 'turn off' to what your doing or run it with friends or watch a movie... do it in the background. People say level PA's, and thats good but I must say that most of my work was with Dus M, Gravity H and Senten K. When I got tired of running it I either messed about doing something else or searched 'Pyscho Wand' or 'Sleeping Warrios drops' or looked at the moths drops/synth threads(last month there were a few and this month there is mine:)) to prove to me that it really does drop! Of course you could just be like some other people I know and find it on your first run... still the issue with the Diads will soon arise and I tell you that I'm sure they will not decrease in messeta value; at least going by the trend in Japan, the Diads are now as expensive if not more than buying the board. Good Luck!