PDA

View Full Version : Finding Blackbull[B]

Krupp
Dec 3, 2007, 10:15 PM
So I've been hunting this like crazy since 3 star luck came at Endrum S2. Is this the better place to hunt it or is True Darkness runs better? Any opinions?

DesertGunner
Dec 3, 2007, 10:25 PM
The best place to do Blackbull runs is Unsafe Passage C

Krupp
Dec 3, 2007, 10:26 PM
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. =/

Turambar
Dec 3, 2007, 10:31 PM
TD rank S is the best place.

DesertGunner
Dec 3, 2007, 10:32 PM
LOL! I'll stop being a dick for a while. You can't find it at Endrum Remnants. You get it from the boss boxes on True Darkness S and Seed Awakened S2. I found my Blackbull board from True Darkness S in 3½ hours worth of runs. I'd recommend you do the machinegun glitch to get the runs done faster.

Turambar
Dec 3, 2007, 10:36 PM
Wrong on both counts. It does drop in Endrum S2 off the Grinas Bete S at the end. The machinegun glitch has also been fixed since AoI has been released.

DesertGunner
Dec 3, 2007, 10:38 PM
That's my point. The chances of you getting a rare map on an S2 by yourself is about the same as finding 3 Hard / Power Charges in 1 run.

And Sega only fixed one of the ways for the machinegun glitch. There's still another way to do it.

Turbobrain
Dec 3, 2007, 10:40 PM
On 2007-12-03 19:36, Turambar wrote:
Wrong on both counts. It does drop in Endrum S2 off the Grinas Bete S at the end. The machinegun glitch has also been fixed since AoI has been released.

I wish that were the case regarding the glitch, there is another 2 ways, 1 I know works(dont even bother asking how anyone just trust me).

My friend hunted for Bluckbull for a couple of days on TD S and we got TWO in succsession from Dulk Fakis, then a Ank Dedda for me.

So yeah TD would be best but I would have thought(as I dont play gunners) that the newer weapons would be better to hunt(ie easier) and the stats better(since my emergance from PWand hunting I have only done a few AoI missions... and either Ive been VERY lucky or it drops 10*+'s every 4 missions).

Krupp
Dec 3, 2007, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the input guys. Yeah so far Endrum is not proving to be that well.. got the rare map about 4x no drops. with about 100 runs in between finding the rare map.. I can solo it no problem but its taking a long time ; ;.

KRKcl17
Dec 3, 2007, 11:23 PM
On 2007-12-03 19:38, DesertGunner wrote:
And Sega only fixed one of the ways for the machinegun glitch. There's still another way to do it.

Clearly, you knowing it makes you more than 1337.

darthplagis
Dec 3, 2007, 11:34 PM
TD is by far the quickest route to a blackbull (or 15 mill in my case, profit from selling the ugly nerf gun).

it takes me abot 18-21 minutes to solo on S, i was lucky and found it on my 1st try when i decided to find it. but stick with it it will come.

as for the glitch sadly it is still in effect and easier to do than before. i found out how by running seabed for easy PA frags those noobs down there live by the damn thing. its sad really.

jayster
Dec 3, 2007, 11:58 PM
true darkness is the easiest by far. 4-5 minute runs let you farm it quickly.

Nuclearranger
Dec 4, 2007, 12:01 AM
On 2007-12-03 20:23, KRKcl17 wrote:

Clearly...

Remedy
Dec 4, 2007, 12:16 AM
*notes that Photon Fortune does not effect rarespawn appearance rates nor rare drop rates*

CellarDoor
Dec 4, 2007, 01:11 AM
On 2007-12-03 20:58, jayster wrote:

Is that a solo time? Best I can get is 9 minutes with a 110/15 female Cast Fortegunner.
Shigga Destac +7
-Barada Yoga 35
Cubo Mamba +10
-Yak Yoga 33
Blackbull +6
-Mayalee Shot 17(Yeah yeah, I'm workin on it -_-)

Maybe you could share your tips?

Turbobrain
Dec 4, 2007, 01:23 AM
On 2007-12-03 22:11, CellarDoor wrote:

Is that a solo time? Best I can get is 9 minutes with a 110/15 female Cast Fortegunner.
Shigga Destac +7
-Barada Yoga 35
Cubo Mamba +10
-Yak Yoga 33
Blackbull +6

Yeah, I was kind of wondering with those times.... I can prob duo it with my 110FF15 and my 100FG10 partner in crime. If its a Gaozoran map longer if a Dilnazen map pretty quick. Actually yeah some maps are MUCH quicker but as a FFr those freakin Gaozorans...

On the boss we can probably do it(off the top of my head) top 45 seconds but that only leaves 4 minutes top.

And IMO NOTHING beats a FFr on Dulk Fakis guy with well timed Dus M and a nice high light % Mugungruk(well I have the Mugunruk at 26%+3 so.... but thats with a SPS).

I would love to know how to do this mission faster just to go hunting the Blackheart on S2. Serious, I have no idea how a FG could solo this so quick.... I know traps and high lvl bullets help with SEfx but then I've seen my friend struggle as FG when I was playing my 97FT10. Howdja do it?

CellarDoor
Dec 4, 2007, 01:48 AM
On 2007-12-03 22:23, Turbobrain wrote:

Shigga Destac +7
-Barada Yoga 35
Cubo Mamba +10
-Yak Yoga 33
Blackbull +6

Yeah, I was kind of wondering with those times.... I can prob duo it with my 110FF15 and my 100FG10 partner in crime. If its a Gaozoran map longer if a Dilnazen map pretty quick. Actually yeah some maps are MUCH quicker but as a FFr those freakin Gaozorans...

On the boss we can probably do it(off the top of my head) top 45 seconds but that only leaves 4 minutes top.

And IMO NOTHING beats a FFr on Dulk Fakis guy with well timed Dus M and a nice high light % Mugungruk(well I have the Mugunruk at 26%+3 so.... but thats with a SPS).

I would love to know how to do this mission faster just to go hunting the Blackheart on S2. Serious, I have no idea how a FG could solo this so quick.... I know traps and high lvl bullets help with SEfx but then I've seen my friend struggle as FG when I was playing my 97FT10. Howdja do it?

I use my shotgun on everything except Gaozorans, Deljabans, and Dilnazens. Goazorans and Deljabans get the Crossbow and Dilnazens get the 34% light Buccaneer (Spinning Strike can take them out in 2 combos if I stick them with a virus trap right away). Fakis takes me about 3 minutes as a Fortegunner, a little less if I get lucky and he hangs upside-down for a while (Grenades own him then). But yeah 4-5 minutes seems nuts. I'm not calling him a liar by any means =p just looking for some advice.

Also, just for clarification, he never said that time was solo, I was just asking if it was, and if so how on earth I could get my times close to that XD.

And to Turbobrain, that is my time on S, S2 takes me a few minutes longer.

Krupp
Dec 4, 2007, 02:02 AM
sadly you cant get an S soloing but ill definitely find blackbull =D

Turambar
Dec 4, 2007, 02:07 AM
Well, its not like you're missing out on anything by not getting an S. I don't think Rucars drop the board except on S2 and the Darbelans drop [B] Rabol Rappies on S IIRC.

hewitt
Dec 4, 2007, 02:21 AM
ITS NOOBER TIME hao do u pool off teh mach gunn gleetch O.O

pikachief
Dec 4, 2007, 02:25 AM
i found out and wish i didnt. i hate that glitch.

i also dont think its possible on PC version

-Ryuki-
Dec 4, 2007, 02:30 AM
Best place, as many have mentioned, is definitely True Darkness. When the mission first came out, I was running S ranks with my alt and a few friends. In 3 days of leveling, 3 BlackBulls dropped, 1 Halarod, 1 Tech PP Save, and several Fakis Cores.

Remember, I said when True Darkness first came out, meaning Halarods were actually worth something =P

Turbobrain
Dec 4, 2007, 02:31 AM
On 2007-12-03 22:48, CellarDoor wrote:

On 2007-12-03 22:23, Turbobrain wrote:

Shigga Destac +7
-Barada Yoga 35
Cubo Mamba +10
-Yak Yoga 33
Blackbull +6

I use my shotgun on everything except Gaozorans, Deljabans, and Dilnazens. Goazorans and Deljabans get the Crossbow and Dilnazens get the 34% light Buccaneer (Spinning Strike can take them out in 2 combos if I stick them with a virus trap right away). Fakis takes me about 3 minutes as a Fortegunner, a little less if I get lucky and he hangs upside-down for a while (Grenades own him then). But yeah 4-5 minutes seems nuts. I'm not calling him a liar by any means =p just looking for some advice.

Also, just for clarification, he never said that time was solo, I was just asking if it was, and if so how on earth I could get my times close to that XD.

And to Turbobrain, that is my time on S, S2 takes me a few minutes longer.

Interesting information although I was also wondering about the 4-5mins HIS time. But yeah I suspected the traps would a lot.

I think the best bet for the level would be a AF, using traps, bullets, slicers. Fact is solo for me the 4 Gaozorans take longer at the end than the all the other guys put together.

I to would really like to know how he accomplishes it, solo or even duo, as I said me and my FG would be happy to run these at this time... 10 runs an hour... blackheart would be mine and the other drops theres.

Im not calling anyobe a liar, I know myself there are ways to do these missions really quickly. Not counting that glitch(cheat)that Im sure nobody here would use anyway:)

-Ryuki-
Dec 4, 2007, 02:37 AM
Hm.. I've never seen 4-5 minute runs on Fakis S2, but I have seen 7 minutes of soloing with a Beast FF, and that's pretty fast. His lvl was about.. 60-70 range, solo-ing S rank. If anyone can solo that fast, I'd like some tips too.

Krupp
Dec 4, 2007, 03:39 AM
Thanks for the help guys, after soloing about 3 runs it is mine.=D http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/2740/psu20071204003348000fw5.png

Krupp
Dec 4, 2007, 03:40 AM
Thanks for the help guys, after soloing about 3 runs it is mine.=D http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/2740/psu20071204003348000fw5.png

beatrixkiddo
Dec 4, 2007, 03:51 AM
On 2007-12-03 23:07, Turambar wrote:
Well, its not like you're missing out on anything by not getting an S. I don't think Rucars drop the board except on S2 and the Darbelans drop [B] Rabol Rappies on S IIRC.

Er what.

Carriguine drops Carriguiruc board from 80+, and Darbelans drop Te / Tech PP Save from 50-99.

Turbobrain
Dec 4, 2007, 04:37 AM
Well done:) its cool you found it after all this time:)

DesertGunner
Dec 4, 2007, 06:22 AM

I am more than 1337. I have over 45 mil and a Blackbull 7/7 just to name a couple of things. You and NuclearRanger are just scrubs trying to make other people feel bad. Doesn't work on me! I have my scrub-repelant. Toodloo!!!

DesertGunner
Dec 4, 2007, 06:32 AM

Hooray for not being able to delete my own damn posts (even though it says so in the edit text)!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DesertGunner on 2007-12-04 05:27 ]</font>

GreenArcher
Dec 4, 2007, 08:30 AM
Yes, because items = skill amirite?

AmyPsycho
Dec 4, 2007, 08:37 AM
Lol. Krupp, just ask me to go with you instead of thinking I'm not interested http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Goof ball.

And... er... what exactly is this fabled machine gun glitch? I never stray from fortetecher, so I dont know what it is.

AmyPsycho
Dec 4, 2007, 08:39 AM
On 2007-12-04 05:30, Green_Archer3 wrote:

This has nothing to do with your post.... but what size is that image you have for your signature, and how might I go about making one like that? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DesertGunner
Dec 4, 2007, 08:41 AM
I haven't even told you half the story, so don't you go there!!! LOL

I have every Rifle PA and my lowest is Dark Shot LV. 25, while the rest are at 30. Mayalee Shot is at LV. 1, but who the hell wants to put something to sleep, and wake it up the next shot???

I only need Boma Duranga for my Gur Bazga 2/10 and it's at LV. 26. I do the most damage against bosses, thus achieving the status of "1337".

My Shotgun PA's vary in levels for my incredible 0/10 (lol) Shigga Desta. Banga and Riga are at 20, Maga is 30, and Diga is at 35 to name a few. I choose Diga because it's a powerful art and it silences nuances like Gaozorans and the Gaozoran carbon-copies on Neudaiz.

There really should only be 2 arts for the Laser Cannon and those are Dark Prism and Mayalee Prism; the former for it's power and the latter for crowd control.

Oh wow! We can use S-rank Handguns! The only useful handgun art I see is Mayalee shot. I have it at 15 currently, but I regain at least 50 HP per shot on standard monsters. It also has some power, too.

I also pack a neutral Storm Line (go ahead and laugh. At least I'm not taking X-amount of extra damage from another element.) with my SUV Attackers and a Solid / Power S.

I'm not one to brag, but when someone tells me that basically I'm a scrub in this game, I pull out my arsenal to shut them up. And it works!

Shadow_Wing
Dec 4, 2007, 08:43 AM
No DesertGunner ur small fry compared to me.

And, I'll just say it, ur a scrub.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Wing on 2007-12-04 05:44 ]</font>

Rashiid
Dec 4, 2007, 08:45 AM
Orly?
Well, let me go to this mission and find one ^.^
(White Beast S is sooo boring.....)

DesertGunner
Dec 4, 2007, 08:47 AM
On 2007-12-04 05:43, Shadow_Wing wrote:
No DesertGunner ur small fry compared to me.

And, I'll just say it, ur a scrub.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Wing on 2007-12-04 05:44 ]</font>

Looking at your stats in your profile, I'd say it's the other way around, SCRUB.

Shadow_Wing
Dec 4, 2007, 08:49 AM
Oh? You do realize you talk to the one and only Wren Mk. Sein of the PC/PS2 servers right? You know one of the best of the best when it comes to fG, and on that note pretty dam up there AT.

Btw the last time I updated my sig was a year ago.

If you want to I can indulge you on my gears and PAs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Wing on 2007-12-04 05:50 ]</font>

DesertGunner
Dec 4, 2007, 08:49 AM
Oh, you're on the PC. I'm sorry, but I can't get Haxeta and have a full pallete of Killer Elites. I'm sorry Mr. God.

Rashiid
Dec 4, 2007, 08:51 AM
Oh...oh my....
Here we go...again.....

Shadow_Wing
Dec 4, 2007, 08:52 AM
Gears has nothing to do with it, it's only half of why I'm the best. The fact that you already said one thing that makes you a scrub in the whole fG business in an earlier post, maybe I'll let you try to figure it out.

Needless to say, you might have the gear but a total idiot, something that just doesn't work out well when trying to sound like ur all that.

@anyone else, not that I don't mind most people, but I'm rather annoyed at DesertGunner's attitude, I think you sir need to step off ur high horse.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Wing on 2007-12-04 05:54 ]</font>

DesertGunner
Dec 4, 2007, 08:55 AM
Oh, so I'm a SCRUB if I'm:

-Doing the most average damage per run out of 5 other people
-Doing the most damage on the bosses
-Not getting myself killed 50 times a run and running out of scapes
-Being nice and giving other people rares I don't need
-Helping my friends out if they're low on money
-etc...

I'm sorry Mr. God. I'm so sorry I don't have 99 stacks of 99999999 meseta and two common boxes-worth of Killer Elites.

DesertGunner
Dec 4, 2007, 08:57 AM
You know what? I'm gonna take the hit for once and blame this arguement on myself. I meant to make that post where I said I have 45 mil and a Blackbull 7/7 a joke comment, even though I do have those. This got out of hand.

Shadow_Wing
Dec 4, 2007, 09:00 AM
I Do all that, while:
-A not being a total dickwad to others
-Giving out meaningful and insightful opinion to threads, and people request in relative classes I've lvled
-Creating a friendly environment to every party I join
-Having long term and short term friends that consider me a great person to not only play with but one with a great attitude and can always be relied upon

I'm sorry but will u use the whole haxeta excuse again or are we running out of ideas? Cause lets face it meseta drops like candy now a days, so who gives a fuck about who has meseta or not?

Edit: Being less of an ass won't kill you, so at least mature up a little http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Wing on 2007-12-04 06:02 ]</font>

GreenArcher
Dec 4, 2007, 09:01 AM
On 2007-12-04 05:39, AmyPsycho wrote:

On 2007-12-04 05:30, Green_Archer3 wrote:

This has nothing to do with your post.... but what size is that image you have for your signature, and how might I go about making one like that? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Check the stickies, they have the maximum size on signatures. Then just take your screenshot, load it up on paint, and shrink it down to that size. You'll probobly have to change the file to a JPEG to meet the file size limit of a sig too

Turbobrain
Dec 4, 2007, 09:01 AM
this went bad so quickly, where does all this anger come from? another good thread with interesting info destined for the eternal lockage. I so wish there was PvP in this game for ppl to 'work out' these grudges once and for all

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-12-04 06:02 ]</font>

DesertGunner
Dec 4, 2007, 09:02 AM
I'm the opposite in the game than what I am on here. I don't go around and scream in caps "Hey I got 45 mil, blow me!".

CelestialBlade
Dec 4, 2007, 09:03 AM
Why is it that every thread DesertGunner posts in ends up like this? That very fact was kinda funny at first but now it's getting annoying. Getting a little tired of every thread turning into "oh yeah well you didn't do it like I would so you're wrong here is why hgalhughgahulglhugahugahulhuga."

DesertGunner
Dec 4, 2007, 09:08 AM
You just caught me at the wrong time, that's all. Most of the time I post people don't notice me.

Offtopic: Anyone wanna start a poll on how many topics I'll destroy in a week? Winners get 1 mil!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DesertGunner on 2007-12-04 06:10 ]</font>

Rashiid
Dec 4, 2007, 09:10 AM
So this is your way of grabbing attention?

DesertGunner
Dec 4, 2007, 09:11 AM
I don't grab attention. I take it by the balls!!!

But no. I didn't post all that to get attention. That was just merely coincidence.

Nuclearranger
Dec 4, 2007, 11:58 AM
On 2007-12-04 06:00, Shadow_Wing wrote:
I Do all that, while:
-A not being a total dickwad to others
-Giving out meaningful and insightful opinion to threads, and people request in relative classes I've lvled
-Creating a friendly environment to every party I join
-Having long term and short term friends that consider me a great person to not only play with but one with a great attitude and can always be relied upon

I'm sorry but will u use the whole haxeta excuse again or are we running out of ideas? Cause lets face it meseta drops like candy now a days, so who gives a fuck about who has meseta or not?

Edit: Being less of an ass won't kill you, so at least mature up a little http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Wing on 2007-12-04 06:02 ]</font>

"Being less of an ass won't kill you, so at least mature up a little http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif"Quoted for truth

Soulvayne
Dec 4, 2007, 12:17 PM
On 2007-12-04 06:11, DesertGunner wrote:
I don't grab attention. I take it by the balls!!!

Quoted for Hilarity. Also I can tell you an easy way of getting a 5 minute clear time on TD: S would be machine gun glitching it. Capped Rising fury and an Agtaride hits for around 500 damage on pretty much all the enemies and 4-500 damage on Fakis's more vulnerable spots. I'm not saying thats what the poster that mentioned their 5 minute clear time did, but thats an easy way that I've seen it done with "Afk class levelling".

Krupp
Dec 4, 2007, 01:23 PM
O.o what happened to my thread? Wow.. lol.

pikachief
Dec 4, 2007, 01:43 PM
On 2007-12-04 00:40, Krupp wrote:

wow congrats O.o

*goes out soloing for cubo tuma XD*

LanVanDam13
Dec 4, 2007, 01:50 PM
man damn i hunted black bull for months the f'er never drops i do TD Edrum S2 i even was doing DS for a while that sht is hard TD easiest to solo wit Fortegunner or Fortefighter i been searching for ever we should party up and do runs i found 4 ank dedda boards never a bull

Krupp
Dec 4, 2007, 01:59 PM
i did endrum S2 for days straight.. and its about 100-200 maps in between getting the rare variation. I guess I really deserved this thank god it dropped after a few lol.

CellarDoor
Dec 4, 2007, 02:05 PM
Congrats Krupp. Enjoy your shiny new rifle =D

Cracka_J
Dec 4, 2007, 02:12 PM
lol why do you people keep playing with this 5 year old.

jayster
Dec 4, 2007, 02:14 PM
I found a blackbull board on my 8th run today http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

LanVanDam13
Dec 4, 2007, 02:17 PM
see all the people that say they found i look at they stuff and they xbox360 (not all but most) are the rates different

CelestialBlade
Dec 4, 2007, 02:18 PM
On 2007-12-04 11:17, LanVanDam13 wrote:
see all the people that say they found i look at they stuff and they xbox360 (not all but most) are the rates different

Never heard of the rates being different. But you hear about more S-ranks dropping on their side because they have a bigger population. Percentage-wise, the number of people with a given S-rank is likely about the same.

LanVanDam13
Dec 4, 2007, 02:23 PM
ahhhhhhhhh i c that makes since more people+ more hunts= more findings thanks never thought of it like that i might switch over i wish sega stop being stupid and combine the servers

jayster
Dec 4, 2007, 02:42 PM
Yup, we have more people. So more ppl will be hunting the blackbull which means we have more chances at finding it.

JinxoOrougeOo
Dec 4, 2007, 03:15 PM

just like the cake in portal LIES

Krupp
Dec 4, 2007, 03:21 PM
On 2007-12-04 11:14, jayster wrote:
I found a blackbull board on my 8th run today http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Congrats to you.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gifb

Turambar
Dec 4, 2007, 03:46 PM
On 2007-12-04 12:15, JinxoOrougeOo wrote:

The cake is not a lie! I won't accept it! No!!! ;__;

pikachief
Dec 4, 2007, 03:47 PM
On 2007-12-04 12:46, Turambar wrote:

On 2007-12-04 12:15, JinxoOrougeOo wrote:

The cake is not a lie! I won't accept it! No!!! ;__;

a muzzle fever+ mechgun glitch =SEIZURES O.o

lol i did it 2 night ago it was crazy >.<

Tetsaru
Dec 4, 2007, 04:01 PM
YUSSSSSSS!!!

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff189/tetsaru_arigashi/psu20071204_080351_009.jpg

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff189/tetsaru_arigashi/psu20071204_115015_016.jpg

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff189/tetsaru_arigashi/psu20071204_115213_018.jpg

Now, if I can just get a Rattlesnake...

Krupp
Dec 4, 2007, 04:09 PM
Congrats to you also Tet. Lol. Look I started a blackbull finding streak! >.>

KRKcl17
Dec 4, 2007, 04:53 PM
On 2007-12-04 03:22, DesertGunner wrote:

I am more than 1337. I have over 45 mil and a Blackbull 7/7 just to name a couple of things. You and NuclearRanger are just scrubs trying to make other people feel bad. Doesn't work on me! I have my scrub-repelant. Toodloo!!!

And you're not? Look at you trolling about, bragging about your leetness. Maybe you should follow through on your own statement and NOT be a dick. kthxbai.

Biollante
Dec 4, 2007, 05:01 PM
MG glitch w/ a muzzlefever is crazy? Try it with a muzzlefevic+7, that is some serious crazy. true darkness solo in 4 min.

Nuclearranger
Dec 4, 2007, 05:03 PM
On 2007-12-04 13:53, KRKcl17 wrote:

On 2007-12-04 03:22, DesertGunner wrote:

And you're not? Look at you trolling about, bragging about your leetness. Maybe you should follow through on your own statement and NOT be a dick. kthxbai.

lol ... ok im being called a scrub now wtf XD

>.> Im not even going to fight this guy on it but you Sir. have no right in saying that you do not know what I own on PSU or anything. I have been with this comunity since GC PSO posting on thease forums please do not dis me. I still have some respect by alot of peers.
You Sir. are losing little of that you have.

Biollante
Dec 4, 2007, 05:06 PM
HEY! Can we calm down here?! YES we are all nerds and geeks and w/e... we all suck and we are all better than everyone else. HUNT THAT BLACKBULL DAMNIT!

Turbobrain
Dec 4, 2007, 05:10 PM
hehe even I'm going for it as a present for my friend. I found a Ank Deda[B ] on the 1st run now on the 6th(mixed S/S2's) I found a.... poison/resist!

It would be nice it some Gaozoran Rod Mats dropped(yeah)....

Oh well, time for another run.

Turbobrain
Dec 4, 2007, 05:13 PM
BTW whats the new synth rate? Last time I synthed one it was 75% on a pure range PM. I think my Viper when I synthed it a few days back was 91%(cant remember lol... one day I'll use it:)).

jayster
Dec 4, 2007, 05:45 PM
Blackbull is a 96% on my pure range.

Krupp
Dec 4, 2007, 05:51 PM
It was 95 i believe. Mine worked out just fine. =D

jayster
Dec 4, 2007, 05:52 PM
On 2007-12-04 14:13, Turbobrain wrote:
BTW whats the new synth rate? Last time I synthed one it was 75% on a pure range PM. I think my Viper when I synthed it a few days back was 91%(cant remember lol... one day I'll use it:)).

blackbull is 96% in my pure range.