PDA

View Full Version : Missing clothes (loading in just your skivvies)?!?

RuPiKa
Dec 3, 2007, 10:27 PM
I happened to me when AoI switch first came on-line once. Then, it happened again today. Anyone else still having this problem. If so, I might report it to Sega or has anyone heard anything from Sega on this topic. Thank you in advance...

Wallin
Dec 3, 2007, 10:28 PM
I think this was around even before AoI, I'm not quite sure it's the same problem though, not very descriptive, heh.

Turambar
Dec 3, 2007, 10:32 PM
Yeah, it sounds like the same problem from when PSU first came out. Haven't had it happen to me for awhile though.

RuPiKa
Dec 3, 2007, 10:39 PM
Hmmmm, first time it happened. I loaded into Guardian's Colony with all my clothes (not equided) off. The second time, I loaded from a shop to my room missing my pant (NO JOKES, PLZ!!!). Just looking for info to find out what I need to do (if anything) about it.

Nai_Calus
Dec 3, 2007, 11:13 PM
Glitch. It happens. Nai once lost his pants in the middle of a pack of Vandas. Ice caves, too, so he nearly froze to death by the end of the mission. Poor little newmans can't take the cold very well.

HalfDarShadow
Dec 3, 2007, 11:16 PM
yea it happns.

but once my armor wasnt equipped but my me/restore and mega/knight was still equipped. and i had no pants lol