PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: New Formal Clothes Colors!!!

AmyPsycho
Dec 4, 2007, 08:32 AM
Hey there. I'm an avid fan of my character's Formal Dress... but I'm looking for the new color combos. I see them at last on the clothing list, but does anybody know when they will actually be available in G's Mode?

Please let me know! I'm dying to find out. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

RACast_Raiden
Dec 4, 2007, 09:46 AM
I don't think that's possible...

Broodstar1337
Dec 4, 2007, 09:56 AM
No

AmyPsycho
Dec 4, 2007, 10:36 AM
its impossible to find out when the new colors will arrive, or its impossible the new setups will come to the US? I seriously hope it will end up happening because it would be a horrible thing to show its existence and then say 'you can never have it.'

RedCoKid
Dec 4, 2007, 10:54 AM
On 2007-12-04 07:36, AmyPsycho wrote:
its impossible to find out when the new colors will arrive, or its impossible the new setups will come to the US? I seriously hope it will end up happening because it would be a horrible thing to show its existence and then say 'you can never have it.'
Isn't this one of those situations where Sega never told us about the new stuff, but people found data on the disk anyway?

AmyPsycho
Dec 4, 2007, 10:56 AM
Hmm... Most likely sounds about right. I just hope it ends up released. The other ones are waaay better than the primary pastels.

Proff
Dec 4, 2007, 10:57 AM
I hope they add them in some way, the ones offline are really cool.

beatrixkiddo
Dec 4, 2007, 11:37 AM
On 2007-12-04 07:54, RedCoKid wrote:

On 2007-12-04 07:36, AmyPsycho wrote:
Isn't this one of those situations where Sega never told us about the new stuff, but people found data on the disk anyway?

If by "found the data" you mean "unlocked them for Offline Mode" then yes.